Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epic Doodle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:34 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
Sadly I haven't any pictures.
My camera is broken so I cant take any either.
But I plan on getting more piercings in the future and I will post pics of those when I get them. biggrin

Awe, okay.
As long as I may get to see it at some point. Are those the only piercings you have?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:38 pm
Epic Doodle
Subliminal Aftermath
But I plan on getting more piercings in the future and I will post pics of those when I get them. biggrin

Awe, okay.
As long as I may get to see it at some point. Are those the only piercings you have?

Nope, I have my naval and my nose. (the left nostril) biggrin  

PSM Guild Mule

Epic Doodle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:41 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
Epic Doodle
Subliminal Aftermath

Awe, okay.

Awesome.

I used to want a ton of different piercings (yeah.. I went through that stage.) but didn't get any until now. And now I don't want much at all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Epic Doodle
Subliminal Aftermath
Epic Doodle
Subliminal Aftermath

Awe, okay.

Awesome.

I used to want a ton of different piercings (yeah.. I went through that stage.) but didn't get any until now. And now I don't want much at all.

I love having piercings, but I try to keep them in places that could easily be hidden. If you want to get a ton try to avoid the face, it's hard to find a job if your face looks like a pin cushion, well unless you work at Hot Topic or something. XD  

PSM Guild Mule

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:49 pm
[~+~]

I would love an industrial.
But....
1) I'm petrified of getting it done - heard so many stories about cartilage shattering, and the idea of it freaks me out (like, the fact it's kinda bone).
2) Not sure if it would suit me.

;>_>

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:06 pm
Subliminal Aftermath

I love having piercings, but I try to keep them in places that could easily be hidden. If you want to get a ton try to avoid the face, it's hard to find a job if your face looks like a pin cushion, well unless you work at Hot Topic or something. XD

At one point I wanted snake bites, navel piercing, hips pierced (still considering this in the future), and rings all the way around my ear (I'll look for a picture if you're not sure what I mean).
Now all I want is possibly a double helix or industrial piercing and maaaybe my hips pierced.

Empty Spiral
[~+~]

I would love an industrial.
But....
1) I'm petrified of getting it done - heard so many stories about cartilage shattering, and the idea of it freaks me out (like, the fact it's kinda bone).
2) Not sure if it would suit me.

;>_>

User Image

One thing I've heard from Jagger-Wolf quite a bit is get a piercing if you want it, not because people things it "suits" you.
And most stories of cartilage shattering I've heard is from a gun =/

Epic Doodle

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:09 pm
Mine was done with the gun. It might explain the pain a bit more. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:54 am

That looks pretty awesome! I want one too D:
As of current,i have nothing pierced. Nope,not even ears although i have magnetic
earrings,they hurt after wearing them a while =/
But i do want a belly piercing,my nose[still thinking on it,some people look good
with one,some don't so..eh] two for my ears[maybe] and cartilage
&& whats this about hip piercing? o.o sounds like it will hurt..

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Biyanka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:36 am
Awesome! I want to get mine pierced as well but I am such a baby with pain. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:33 pm
jesusgirl115
I have been wanting to get mine pierced forever! I would do it in a heartbeat if I had the cash and wasn't afraid of the pain sweatdrop lol

I've heard stories of how it hurts super bad. And gets infected easy.
Does it hurt more then getting your ear-lobes pierced? How much more do you think?

omg i feel the same way!! i want that same piercing but i also want a nose and belly button pierce but I'm such a wimp when it comes to that xD  

Heart_Broken653

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Market Browser 100

Epic Doodle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:16 am
iiCookie Mokona

That looks pretty awesome! I want one too D:
As of current,i have nothing pierced. Nope,not even ears although i have magnetic
earrings,they hurt after wearing them a while =/
But i do want a belly piercing,my nose[still thinking on it,some people look good
with one,some don't so..eh] two for my ears[maybe] and cartilage
&& whats this about hip piercing? o.o sounds like it will hurt..

Thank you! I love it.
Getting a piercing is completely selfish,
don't get one just because other's think you look good in it.
Get it because you want it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^ That's a hip piercing. I just think it looks neat.

Biyanka
Awesome! I want to get mine pierced as well but I am such a baby with pain. XD

In my opinion, it didn't hurt that bad.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:19 am
getting my ears pierced was worth it. cool  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:20 am
Heart_Broken653
jesusgirl115
I have been wanting to get mine pierced forever! I would do it in a heartbeat if I had the cash and wasn't afraid of the pain sweatdrop lol

Does it hurt more then getting your ear-lobes pierced? How much more do you think?

omg i feel the same way!! i want that same piercing but i also want a nose and belly button pierce but I'm such a wimp when it comes to that xD

I am such a wimp you will never see me cry in public no matter how much it hurts but oh my gosh...I would rather be cheated on then feel physical pain...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:53 am
jesusgirl115
Heart_Broken653
jesusgirl115

I am such a wimp you will never see me cry in public no matter how much it hurts but oh my gosh...I would rather be cheated on then feel physical pain...

same here i don't like crying in public i would just run to the bathroom or something and cry. Now i don't know about that being cheated on hurts more then phyical pain in my opinion o.o  

Heart_Broken653

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Market Browser 100

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:31 am
I have 2 piercings in each ear.I want to get a third piercing for my lobes so I can put a star stud in them(so I will have a hoop earring,then a round stud followed by a star) but my mother said no...when I was 16 she urged me to get my second hole and when I was a baby I had no choice she just went and did it.But now I am an adult and she keeps telling me no I cannot get this piercing. stare I would have gone out and done it without her knowing by now but I am afraid...I know she will see it and I know she will pull my ears and hurt them. When my sister got another tattoo without her knowing she way upset and she kept poking the fresh tattoo. crying  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff