Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Looking for a little help from all the YDoG's out there... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurora Sonata

Cute Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:08 am
Magadei
Photoshop's free too
If you hack it
;3

Ew.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:20 am
Magadei
Hinameki
Severed Restriction
Alright, so I'm finished with the cards, I've got 21 cards in the set, and that's 63 cards to choose from when he makes a deck. However there is still a problem, I have to scale each card down individually, and I have to use a program that will preserve the sharpness of the image, but I don't have photoshop or any similar application on my laptop. I have a friend that builds websites for a living, and as such, she is very good at doing all sorts of crazy things with images on a computer, she should be able too do it for me but she is lazy and procrastinates a lot, so it's going to take her forever unless I'm annoying her about it constantly.

Download THE GIMP. It's basically a "poor man's Photoshop." It's free.

User Image
Photoshop's free too
If you hack it
;3
So is your mom. Dx Couldn't resist.  

The Mighty Q

Severed Restriction

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:05 pm
Matt Blue
All this support will work for Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke too, right?

Heehee. x3
If I has typed out (except Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke, Sasuke Samurai, Sasuke Samurai #2, Sasuke Samurai #3, or Sasuke Samurai #4) on every card then the type would be so small that you couldn't read it without a magnifying glass, it would be worse than the size on Thousand-Eyes Restrict.  
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff