Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:55 am
User Image My troll's going through a growth spurt!
Trolls Journal: Kolako Thelsi!
Stage: Teen
Type: Premade, with base 1! (Her body is lean + muscled, is what I mean!)
Growth rp: I want Koko to be exposed to how bad Alternia truly is! Papion gets attacked by an orphaner and is in a net about to get culled, when Koko finds him and freaks out. It'd bring her powers to light too, as for her first burst of energy she'd call on the forest animals to help. (she'd probably freak out about this too and it'd be lots of sads) I'd like to organize it with the person in charge with the growth u wu *Micillia will be playing as Chiara who'd be the orphaner in this rp!! If it's okay, we could make it an rp between the two of us and quote Hivestuck for a change of place!
quoting for change of growth info, if this is okay!!
Growth info: guess who's still in love with this design (if you'd like to make any changes feel free to do so!!)
The only tiny additions I could make would be to keep the red/pink from her first stage in her color scheme(cause i really love it) + some more beads and if visible, the leg/thigh scars she received from the meta(they kinda reach the top of her thigh to below her kneeish) She also has an artifact bead she keeps in her hair, and a pouch of exploding nuts from the recent meta she brings around with her! I'd also like it if she had an anklet with a bell on it and a small braid in her hair! u vu (ALSO I'D LIKE HER TO KEEP HER BLEP TONGUE!!)
Weapon: N/A, but a javelin-spear!
Powers: She's got animal control powers, defense a! I'd say having an animal in the picture, but that'd be too much LOL ;; Maybe something like in the comic, with her symbol in a circle above her head?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:20 am
Trolls Journal: Buffel Obille
Stage: Kid -> Teen
Type: Semicustom Template 5!
Growth rp: Buffel goes on a dangerous hunt and bites off more than he can chew, the events of which may result in disastrous repercussions. Also starring Leeroi and Polair!
Growth info: Buffel was one of the shortest kids, but in his teen years he shall be a wonderfully gawky, tall beanpole of a troll. His hair will have grown out from his child self shorter cut, but parted much the same. He's also growin' a mean five o' clock shadow. (Here is a quick sketch of teen Buffel looking uncharacteristically angry for reference!) He also has a new left forearm, which'll be courtesy of Leeroi if all is written according to plan!
Clothing-wise he's wearing an open duster (awkward duster ref 1, awkward duster ref 2) with his symbol placed on his lapel like a real sherriff's badge would be. He's wearing jeans and black boots, plus a black dress shirt that has a collar similar to the one he wore under his sarape in child form. He still does not have a cowboy hat, and he still very much wants one.
Weapon: His trusty six-iron.
Powers: N/A  

tenaciousgadabout

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:39 am
Trolls Journal: Flydra Dromen
Stage: Kid > Teen
Type: Semi-custom, could she use a horizontally flipped base 2 to show off the detail on her robot arm (left arm)? If that's not allowed, base 1 will work okay
Growth rp: Flydra encounters Tevini in Tevini's old junkyard on a trip to Chittentown to visit the school there. She finds Tevini's behavior suspicious and chases her in order to apprehend her for questioning (and to fuel her own appetitite for hunting). Due to the stress of this, Tevini's telekinetic powers unlock and Tevini will end up accidentally cutting off one of Flydra's arms, rendering her too hurt to continue the battle. After this, Flydra will be outfitting herself with a prosthetic robo-limb that she has designed to include syringe darts inside.
Growth info: This is her overall design with colors and everything. Original inspiration for her outfit and the proportions of everything.

Flydra will continue to keep her lolita-ish nurse aesthetic and wear a proper labcoat now. She will wear the scrub shirt from Ami's sketch but wear black hot pants instead of actual pants. Dark gray thigh highs and comfy white nursing shoes for a scientist on the go. One white latex glove on her good hand but none on the other as she has lost and arm and replaced it with a new and enhanced prosthetic arm. She now wears a signature lacy cravat-like bow in a light blue color as white clashed with her labcoat too much.

Her hair stays very similiar with the same teal bangs but now she uses two hairbands per pigtail, one separating the pigtail from her head and the other bunching the hair similarly to her kid stage hair. Please draw the hair's length as along as you're willing to draw it (just above knee length maybe?).

Makeup reference as drawn by birbie. She has Scorpa's color on her upper eyelids and wears her own color as lipgloss.

Here is a more indepth look at her robot arm. She has customized it herself to allow for syringe darts in the fingers to take blood samples with (or just plain fight). There are a number of lights built into the arm, all of which are the blood colors of her Siren friends Lorata, Scorpa and Austri. The arm has two tank doors that allow her to refill the oil and sedation tanks. The oil just lubricates parts of the arm but the sedatives can fill the syringe darts in case she needs to provide first aid or knock someone out. The teal lines running up and down the arm (and that connect to her skin) are a metallic paint that connect a basic circuit that allows her arm to read basic things about her body temperature and pulse for her own study. I am not making up this metallic paint circuit thing. Inspiration for the lights on the arm.

You don't need to reference all the non-drawn pictures but I thought I'd include them in case you needed them for anything!

Blood Colors if you need them to eyedropper or whatever
Flydra - █████ #2BBDBD
Scorpa - █████ #bf941f
Lorata - █████ #A20BB0
Austri - █████ #9bbc18

Weapon: Syringes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:29 am
Trolls Journal: Scorpa Devile
Stage: Kid > Teen
Type: Semi-custom, template 4
Growth rp: Scorpa goes to sign up for the military and comes away from it excited for her life/career to finally start! She reflects on how it will hopefully impact her for the better (hoping to raise her reputation as a 'useful' lowblood) and can't wait to tell her friends, the Sirens. I am fine with doing this RP as a solo or with the mule acting as the NPC guiding her through the process of being officially accepted! As much as Scorpa would love to get a glimpse of the queen, it seems a little too early for her to meet her idol! Gotta work for it, Scorpa!
Growth info: Overall design

Scorpa's grown to be an athletic and fit troll with a body like a female fighter. She's got a very feminine hourglass figure on top of her muscles, big breasts and a curvy butt but still a slim waist. She wears a military inspired dress with gold buttons that is fitted tight and short so her legs aren't restricted. On top of her dress, Scorpa wears a sort of epaulette collar over it. As Scorpa wants to be famous, she dresses very provocatively and is the definition of a try-hard. She also wears really glammed up, unneccessarily expensive accessories to try and make herself look like she belongs in a higher status than her blood color would normally. Please feel free to add any extra details to her as you like!

I really liked the way you did her eyelashes as looking a bit thicker in a cat-eye sort of way so please do that again, with her small eyelash detail sticking up! Her eyebrows are small triangles, basically like Ephias. Her lipstick is gold! If gold is not available, her bloodcolor then please!

Here is a link to her shoe chains ref, the anklet is more of a solid gold cuff than in the picture though. I feel like her boots are lacking something so please feel free to adjust them! They are gold on the bottom, though I don't know how visible that will be in her art.

The crown on her ponytail is from Cerpin's horn! But instead of being pierced with Tevini's blood color, the three studs are the colors of her Siren friends. The horn has been dipped in gold to make it more of a jewelry piece.

Basically if you see any opportunities to make her more provocative or glam her up, feel free to go for it. I know it's kind of obnoxious but that's a good way to describe Scorpa.

Flydra - █████ #2BBDBD
Lorata - █████ #A20BB0
Austri - █████ #9bbc18

Her last ponytail on her long ponytail is in Flydra's blood color to display their Moirallegiance status to each other. Also, if you think of a different way to spice up her shoulder pauldrons, I am open to ideas! I was considering doing something like this (replace the lace choker with her symbol collar) or this instead but will leave it up to you!

Weapon: Bladed whip sword

Doutei

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:48 pm
Trolls Journal: Rianon Sahira
Stage: teen
Type: full custom
Growth rp: I have discussed this with ami and cy in part at least. I was thinking that Rianon's aiding of the hunted lowbloods at Four Fronds had finally become such a problem that it was brought to Regina, who then sends a troll to do her dirty work (possibly Tamiya~): find this disappearing witch, burn down the hive and kill her lusus. I am hoping for a very emotionally charged moment of realization for Rianon, that she indeed is not untouchable. Once her life has been destroyed, and she manages to at least save Crowma's heart-seed from the flames, Vremea will be there to help Rianon from making too rash of a decision and whisks her away to her new home with the rebels.
Growth info: Rianon will be a fairly tall teen, with the general female curves but not really busty, more wispy. I'd like her to be wearing something like this, from the waist up, including the arms (but minus the hat). The shawl part being semi-transparent in her blood color. I'm hoping the shawl can be connected to rings, as can be seen in this video. I'm thinking her hair is also a lot like Stevie's in the video. Very similar to what she has now, but a little more feathered. Then a skirt similar to this, and shoes. If possible I'd also like her to have her support artifact necklace and her attack artifact bell, strapped to her hips. Perhaps some other trinkets, necklaces, bracelets, similar to the ones you made for her child stage, very self made looking, but shiny. If it's not too much perhaps a couple potion bottles dangling from her hip as well, perhaps attached to the same strap as her bell. I'm definitely going for a green witch, earthy, mysterious vibe for her teen art. Aside from her shawl and symbol, if possible could most of her clothes be black with grey accents, rather than grey with black accents? Lastly, she'd be likely to wear a bit of makeup, perhaps some lipstick and eye shadow, just to fit with the whole beautiful mysterious witch vibe. I think that should just about do it! If it's too complicated, just let me know, I hope I'm not making it too difficult.
Weapon: N/A
Powers: Teleportation: manifested as disappearing in wisps of green smoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:41 pm
Trolls Journal: Engrav Setlar
Stage: Teen!
Type: Semi-custom
Growth rp: Engrav's change from kid to teen isn't about his blood at all, but instead an act of random violence perpetrated by rebels to which he is an unwitting bystander. Unwilling to leave behind witness that can identify them, the rebels write him off as collateral damage and leave him to die, cementing his dislike of trolls acting outside of the normal order. Engrav is badly wounded by the event and barely survives, and decides he must change his worldview to encompass more shades of gray as a result. He can now understand why some trolls are worth spying on. Please talk to me about this, I wanna try to make the growth make sense! I haven't really discussed the growth with a ton of people yet.
Growth info: Engrav's appearance changes significantly for this growth. His injuries result in the loss of both an arm and an eye, broken horns above said eye and a large amount of scar tissue on his scalp and face. Additionally, he is unable to grow hair on the damaged side because of this scar tissue. Because of this, he adopts a side-swept hairstyle, not trying to hide his eye or scars in the slightest. Additionally, he acquires a standard prosthetic to replace his injured limb, but finds it archaic and modifies it immensely. Now it does all sorts of completely useless things and looks like some sort of terrifying nightmare hand. Finally, in an attempt to fit in with what he imagines royalist groups look like, he dresses himself up. He is now wearing pinstripes and a vest, and wing-tip shoes. Reference - Left Side

EDIT: should be pose 9  

Buzzwulf

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:31 pm
Trolls Journal: Mahmud Seshat
Type: Semi-Custom, Base 9!
Growth rp: Hoo boy, is this one a doozie. It is a journey in one part (aka "I can get it all done in one solo post") about how Mahmud runs into the troll that ******** him over in the Trials and abused him, and then subsequently how he beats the ever living snot out of him in vengeance. It'd be a closing piece to the fear and distancing he has been doing to himself up to this time (and slowly growing out of with others), and as well help him realize that in the end, what he wants most out of life is to not hurt people the way he was hurt, and to raise other trolls up to be better people. Oh. And stop the Trials. ******** the Trials, he says.

Growth info: This baby is growing up, and growing muscle: Not incredible HULK muscle, but def. noticeable. After all, he's been lifting and moving wood and construction materials by himself! He's not the tallest troll by any means either, but about average height so that doesn't need to be worried about. As for hair... BIGGER. AND MORE. Like legit, just more and more fluff afro on his head. With barrettes. And a Bandana like the picture you drew. The only specific ones I can think of at the moment are his screwdriver hairclips, but add what you like in and how much! So long as it keeps his hair out of his face while he works. His horns do not necessarily grow much in length, as they grow more sharp protrusions. Think uh... well, crown of thorns. OH! And he's going to start getting facial hair biggrin <33 Right now he has a little bit on his chin, not too thin but thats where it is yup. Style it as you see fit.

Edit: TOTES forgot, he's got a puncture scar through his left hand. Basically, a trap tooth went straight though his hand. Its healed over, but def a mark/indentation where it had been. I'd link you but I'm not sure how comfortable you are looking at scars/wounds??? yeah...

As for clothes, Mahmud is a troll who likes to keep it fairly simple: not much has changed from his previous clothes. You did a design for him and I ******** LOVE IT SO ROLL WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS 8D

Former Clothes Section, in case you want inspiration:

Shirt: x I chose the lighter variant of that shirt so you can see contrast, but basically that style of baggy tank still! It doesn't have to be stripy, but if you end up feelin it as you art go for it! Probably in a neutral color.

As well, he's got a black oversized sweatshirt tied around his waist... I'd include a picture but well... it seems sort of self explanatory haha

Pants: x Mahmud upgrades from Cargo Shorts to Baggy Carpenter Jeans, in the same color as his blood! ▀▀▀▀ #87441b Bag em up, make them baggy, hell if you want make them a little saggy. It may not be noticeable past all those shirts though.

Shoes: Still wearing Steel Toed Boots. like kid, pick some different shoes.

KEEP IN MIND I AM NO FASHION EXPERT/NOT GOOD AT DESIGNING OUTFITS. If you get ideas while arting at all, like ANYTHING and wanna see how it looks? ******** roll with it homie. I'm down for freeform. If you see something and think Mahmud would look cuter in that, do it. Totally do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:59 pm
Trolls Journal: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24872563#377988971
Type: premade base 4
Growth rp: Akkira is forced to survive in a heavily dangerous area by her lusus as a survival trial, she meets a troll that dies helping her and realizes that ghosts are not bullshit like she'd believed for so long.
Growth info: Akkira's hair has grown out and she keeps it tied back with a long ribbon wrapped around it, starting from the base of her skull. Her bangs are split at the right of her face and half way down their length are wrapped with a ribbon and connected to the wrap that holds her hair back.
She wears her artifact in her hair. She has traded in her white haori for a black one with floral pattern embroidered on one side, the haori hangs off her shoulders slightly. Her kimono is white and her symbol is placed on her chest, slightly to one side of her kimono but visible for everyone to see, She wears red hakam and her geta are bigger and slightly taller versions of the ones she has as a kid, to match her new grown self. She has a burn scar on her right hand. Her horns have elongated to a sharp tip, while the more bulbus part has become slightly more triangular.

Weapon: Her wooden sword has been replaced with a metal sword. Bokken -> Odachi

Powers: Ghost powers. They manifest as orbs of light surrounding her.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:50 pm
Trolls Journal: aaaaandes
Stage: Teen -> Adult
Type: Adult, baby!
Growth rp: As discussed, I'd like for Aandes to establish himself in his production domain. Getting comfortable with his bodyguards/intelligence, learning who's out to get him in the production, and finally getting all the dirt on the bespoke Shishi Schrad. It's a moment in his life where he establishes his citadel on his way to the top, and the choices he has to make to protect himself.
Growth info: Also as we discussed, I'm totally excited about you concepting Aandes! I have some notes here for you, but I fully love and trust you in terms of his design since he is your special premade baby boy from long ago.

"Aandes’ look has evolved big time. He is 1/3 business, 1/3 sporty, and 1/3 high fashion. He is now increasingly image oriented as a big-shot producer and generally dresses up for his night job. His accents are still the same – mint and chocolate tones, with expensive precious metals. Also, he dresses anywhere from traditional earth menswear to dressing androgynously and however else he fancies. Aandes doesn't have any representative accents from his friends/loved ones, so please stick to his "brand" in terms of palette. (friends are a liability don't wear them on your sleeve <3)

Aandes is just above average height, lean, with features that are just a bit more defined now but not gaunt. His nose is still prominent in its perky upward turn, and he still boasts sweet dot eyebrows.

I haven’t pinned down a hairstyle for Aandes, but I’m very attached to the pomp/mohawk combo he’s had since he was a kid since that’s a big "selling point" of his. If you want to evolve that in some way or re-introduce his sprinkles or ENHANCE THE SWIRLS or make it super stylish that’d be the ticket. He’s definitely got the wavey/swirly froyo thing going on with his horns so we could play with texture or curls? Up to you!

I’ve attached a link to a google doc I’ve put just a couple quick inspo images in but these aren’t like USE THESE FOR HIS OUTFIT/HAIR or anything, they’re just a few examples of some fashion people who are vaguely in my vision. Aandes is high fashion so the more eccentric the better! The only thing I’d want is for him to be able to still ride his motorcycle, but if the design demands a hoop skirt or something then I can be moved on that front. wink I generally paint him in charcoal, jet black or a nice cream and accenting with basically those earthy tones with some sage and mint.

Weapon: I think I'd like to change Aandes' weapon to the cane that he uses to get around, because he's grown out of his yo-yo penchant as an adult. He uses a crooked cane, design up to you (except definitely not a candy cane i stg ami)... Probably black/silver? Whatever looks best.
Powers: Nothing but blinding charm  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:51 pm
Trolls Journal: Punkie Vielli
Stage:Kid -> Teen
Type:Premade without Teen Art - Pose 6 but chubby female, if thats a no go, Chubby girl pose 4
Growth rp: CYOA of Punkie officially joining the The Cult of the Mirthful Messiahs. Its time to really put her faith to good use as she navigates her way through the social labyrinth that is juggalo politics and nuances.
Growth info: Pic! Chubby, Stockings, Jumper/Shirt and shoes (Shirt orange tho) with green embroidery (#046304, Sephos's color, her closest friend) on the bottom of the dress of pumpkin vines. Vintage Hairstyle, with her green vine headband thing instead of the ribbon/bandana shown in the picture. Facepaint is staying the same. Orange nail polish. Painted white horns, diamond tattoos going down neck and on hands, Green curly vines on shoes!
Weapon: Nada
Powers: nope  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:31 pm
Ancestor Name: The Vanguard
Ancestor Concept: Rasali has dedicated her life to the Phoenix Initiative. She's aware that she's not the cleverest or most graceful troll, but she's strong. More importantly, she's dedicated to providing her strength for others. Rasali both physically defends the Salamire Outpost's residents from harm, but is also determined to help train future generations to protect themselves and others. Drill Sergeant Ras.

seekingCylem
Approved! Rasali must complete 15 ancestor-related RPs and 15 ancestor-related battles before she can be submitted for growth.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:31 pm
Trolls Journal: Valaon Lavoro
Type: Premade without Teen Art. I'd like her on Base 9 please! She is tall and rather on the muscular side without being chubby.
Growth rp: A solo in which Valaon learns the harsh reality she can't do everything on her own. A fire breaks out on her farmstead, and the young troll watches as her farm and livelihood she was so proud of burns. Injured during the fire, she confronts the reality of what isolation has cost her. While she knows she can apply for a hive voucher, the impact of the loss helps her to realize she needs to seek the company of others if she plans to succeed going forward.
Growth info: Teen Valaon however I would like to request a burn scar added to both her arms!
Weapon: A 2d6 Fruit Picker that has been Fortified with Steel

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:24 pm
Trolls Journal: Poeias Claudy
Stage: kid -> teen
Type: semi custom, base 7
Growth rp: Poe goes to his hive (traveling from a busthind tunnel outcrop to one that reaches below his hive into his basement that hes worked on) to retrieve some items and his woolbeasts from his hive. However, he's distracted by the howls of his nemesis, and he does what he has to do! Gonna be a solo. (TLDR, he saws off his horns, fights a wolf, gets his leg caught in a bear trap, becomes a man).
Growth info: A general ref! Poe loses a leg and gets some cool scars, as well as losing his horns (finally, they're sawed off close to the base of his head). He has a new jacket and new fluffy boots. I actually don't want his eyes visible in his official art though, and was thinking it could be more with his hair growing in front of his eyes somewhat, and a pair of darkened goggles over his eyes. But, since I have a makeover coupon, I thought I'd use that here to give him an alternate art where his eyes are visible (with the hair pushed aside/up or whatever) and the goggles are on his head instead? So that I have both an eye version and an eyeless version while you're already working on him. For other details though, he has a dart artifact, which could be in his hands or shown in his holster or something. I don't mind which. His shorts have a belt, with a "cell phone holster" lookin thing that he puts his darts in (visible in the ref by his robot hand). His new leg is below the knee, with some visible scars and is his right knee (opposite his robot hand). He also has three scars on his left eye, one across his nose, one through his lip and on his chin and one across his right hand.
Weapon: shears but hes a teenie weenie so it don't matter
Powers: n/a  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:31 pm
Trolls Journal: Tamiya Aiguma
Stage: Adult
Type: Custom
Growth rp: Solo. Tamiya focuses on the gift and the curse of her chucklevoodoos, and finally has a confrontation with her lusus after his treatment of her throughout her childhood and adolescence.
Growth info: Here's a concept I drew up! If things don't work with the shop style then that's fine, but I'd like to retain the general shape. The pattern on her sleeves is a play on the traditional waves pattern and it's Sinter's symbol! Her own symbol makes up the "floral" pattern on the purple layer and is reminescent in the cut of that garment but if you wanna put her obelisk elsewhere as well then that's A-OK. Finally she'll get her pipe back! I have a fox uki-yo design printed on there but if you want to stylize a different inlaid pattern maybe with gold or somethin' that'd be really neat. Those little balls on her hair ornaments are bells! ... Okay I think that's it, obviously if you have any questions let me know. And I trust your artistic senses completely if you feel the need to make changes!
Weapon: Kiseru pictured (see above)
Powers: chucklevoodoos offensive a - It doesn't really manifest as anything other than her eyes goin' The Full Red (thanks for this gif huss) so... I don't mind if she's not "using her powers" or if she has an alt art with just the eyes changed?

Sypon
Vice Captain

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:00 pm
Trolls Journal: Guouli Pyrero
Stage: Teen
Type: Semi-custom
Growth rp: Guouli approaches Akkira as a medium to speak with those in the great beyond to help them then find and take down Gangrene. The boy is delusional, detached, and in over his head. It's about time something like this knocked him down a peg.
Growth info: Here's a face + hair ref. If possible, no shirt, with his symbol carved on his chest instead. Shorts, socks, sandals. He's a pretty scarred-up boy. Base 4!
Weapon: N/A
Art & Growths

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas