That's a pretty good plan of action! biggrin

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
There you go! Cake smuggling! blaugh

Precious Seeker

Did you get to open your presents at least?

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~My evil sibling would consume the cake while I was gone. Consume it! But this smuggling plan could indeed work... ninja

And there were no presents, my parents are just going to pay for my G1 test instead. ^^
G1 test? @-@

Precious Seeker

What's a G1 test?

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~It's the first test toward's getting your driver's license here, I guess it works differently in the U.S.? sweatdrop

Once you have your G1 you can drive with another licensed driver in the car and under specific conditions.

Precious Seeker

Oh, a Drivers test. We have those here also. We take it for free in school though.

If you graduate high school without it though then you have to take Drivers Ed at the DMV.
Ahhhhhh sweatdrop
*Doesn't have a license and knows jack squat about getting one ninja *
DannyKen23
Ahhhhhh sweatdrop

You don't have a license? eek

Neither do I, but I was planning on getting mine in my senior year.

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~Hmm, sounds like yours is kind of different. It takes at least two years to get a full license here unless you pay, like, $700 for one of the Driving schools to cut off four months.

I'm not hugely enthused about it, but I figure the sooner I get it, the less I'll have to pay once I can afford a car. ^^
Saimyre
DannyKen23
Ahhhhhh sweatdrop

You don't have a license? eek

Neither do I, but I was planning on getting mine in my senior year.

I hate cars and driving ninja sweatdrop
Astera_Renata
~Hmm, sounds like yours is kind of different. It takes at least two years to get a full license here unless you pay, like, $700 for one of the Driving schools to cut off four months.

I'm not hugely enthused about it, but I figure the sooner I get it, the less I'll have to pay once I can afford a car. ^^

I don't think we can get a full license until we get to be 17, but we can get a permit before that (15 is the youngest, I believe). Then you have to put so many miles on your permit (and be 17) before you can a license.

I'm not enthused about getting a car either, but I'm going to have to. Although gas prices are so insane that I think I'm going to be relying largely on the bus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff