Welcome to Gaia! ::

i would like to join sometime, im 9.0 right now though
I'd like to sign up, I'm available any time this weekend, just let me know. 10.0, every buff 10.0.
What time?
It's 10:45 here

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
roxykat7

That's fine, we only do normal level anyway ^ ^ Just check the run schedule and see when you can join a run.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
9_Circles_of_Hell

On Thursday or Friday check the thread's run schedule on the first page for the time of the runs for the next day. I'm afraid I might forget to remind you with everything going on.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
rey_tam98

You're EST then. I have runs at either 3, 3:30, or 4pm PST which would be 6, 6:30, and 7pm EST for you. I live on the west coast so I'm 3hrs behind you.
Pinko Sacredheart
rey_tam98

You're EST then. I have runs at either 3, 3:30, or 4pm PST which would be 6, 6:30, and 7pm EST for you. I live on the west coast so I'm 3hrs behind you.

can you pm me if it's time for FUN?
If it's okay?

Sweet Friend

Could I join today's run?
If so, I'll be sure to make it because I'm gonna hide the other computer from my brother...so he can't have it. C:<
if im not on 10 minutes before the run starts, ever, don't wait for me. apologies in advance sweatdrop
i will try to make today's run at 3, 6 where i am

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Longcake

Got it♥

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
rey_tam98

I apologize if this comes off as rude but I'm not here to be everyone's reminder. I don't have the time nor the patience to be. I'm here to help people who sign up, it isn't my job to PM everyone who said they wanted to join. I let you know the time differences, there's a link on the front page in the Smeb Run Schedule section with a map of the timezones and the hour differences if you're confused. If you sign up for a run it is your job to make sure you know the time of the run in your time zone.

Liberal Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
hey pinki =^.^=
I think I got back a bit too late for todays run, but if you need anyone else i'll be around ^^
anyway sign me up for 2moz i'll make sure to be there on time <3 <3 <3

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I do not mean to sound like a noob, but I am wondering exactly what is a smeb run?

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Celeste Starfyre
I do not mean to sound like a noob, but I am wondering exactly what is a smeb run?

A smeb run is a form of Shallow Seas (ss) that takes place in Gold Beach at the whirlpool and as for what smeb actually stands for- I always forget sweatdrop

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Pinko Sacredheart
Celeste Starfyre

A smeb run is a form of Shallow Seas (ss) that takes place in Gold Beach at the whirlpool and as for what smeb actually stands for- I always forget sweatdrop

That helps a lot n.n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces