Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd love to join you sad that I didn't catch today's. Perhaps I'll join you sometime in the near future when I get the time. smile

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Tonaw

Unfortunately you're the only one who has signed up for the run today...everyone else must be busy. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel the run today. Not many of the usual smebbers are online, we wouldn't be able to get enough people.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Loots Corpses

You haven't missed the run but only one person has signed up and hardly any of my other smebbers are online. I'm afraid we wouldn't have enough people to successfully complete a run today.

Hallowed Worshipper

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Pinko Sacredheart
Tonaw

Unfortunately you're the only one who has signed up for the run today...everyone else must be busy. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel the run today. Not many of the usual smebbers are online, we wouldn't be able to get enough people.

Ok well just message me if ya need someone later. ^_^
Pinko Sacredheart
Loots Corpses

You haven't missed the run but only one person has signed up and hardly any of my other smebbers are online. I'm afraid we wouldn't have enough people to successfully complete a run today.

Oh okay >< Well the servers are pretty much laggin to the extreme today.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Tonaw

I'm really sorry. I guess not a lot of people got the memo that I returned and am starting runs up again.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Loots Corpses

Sorry D: And that's good to know atleast, laggy servers just suck. I hope you can join us for a run soon though ^ ^ When are you available?
Pinko Sacredheart
Loots Corpses

Sorry D: And that's good to know atleast, laggy servers just suck. I hope you can join us for a run soon though ^ ^ When are you available?

Not til after Saturday.

Desirable Wench

13,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Pinko! What's up c:

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Charlotte the Nomad

Hey! 4laugh I just got back from not having internet for a few days. It was total hell emotion_facepalm Lot of people freaked, I had no knowledge of the internet going to be gone or anything so I kinda just poofed for a while. I had a run scheduled for today but only 1 person signed up for it so I cancelled it, was pretty bummed. How about you?

Desirable Wench

13,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Pinko Sacredheart
Charlotte the Nomad

Wow. That sucks. no internet? We missed you around here lol. And if I had known about the run today I would've come... but me and my friend kinda got side tracked singing stuff about being pirates... and then we went to skyline for coneys. So yeah been pretty good.
But I'll be happy to do a run later this week!

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Charlotte the Nomad

Aww I missed you all too. Sounds like fun, have any good pirate songs? emotion_awesome I'll be busy this Friday, but that reminds me, I have to make another calendar for this month x.x

Desirable Wench

13,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Pinko Sacredheart

Yoho, yoho You are a pirate (because of the interwebs if you catch my drift emotion_awesome

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Charlotte the Nomad

emotion_awesome You have no idea.

Desirable Wench

13,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50