Beloved Pirate

Add me for today's run biggrin

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
pogostick_3

Hello new face :3 and sure ^_^ we meet at the stairs below the null on the Air Fluff server.

Beloved Pirate

Pinko Sacredheart
pogostick_3

Hello new face :3 and sure ^_^ we meet at the stairs below the null on the Air Fluff server.

Would that be 1 or 2 screens down?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

pogostick_3
I'mma gonna go farm GB till the run, so if I see you pogo, I'll help ya find it cat_wink

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
pogostick_3

2 screens 3nodding

Liberal Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Hi pinko emotion_kirakira

If you need anymore players for todays run please pm me, otherwise sign me up for tomorrow! cat_whee

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hi I was wondering if you had any of your other days planned out. I'm also West coast and I just barely missed today's crying (just found this forum like 10 minutes ago).
I so want to go on one of these, crying !
but tomorrow I don't get home till 4, tuesday I don't get home till 5, wensday I get home at 4... will I ever be able to catch you or no crying
Hello i'm intrested to go smebing with you today Monady 7 and maybe many days after that if you like. I just can't understand in which timezone you are (pst?). I enjoy smebing but its usually difficult to find a good crew.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Fostejya
Hello I’m interested to go smebing with you today Monday 7 and maybe many days after that if you like. I just can't understand in which time zone you are (pst?). I enjoy smebing but its usually difficult to find a good crew.
PST = Pacific Standard Time, West coast of North America. California, Oregon, Washington, Vancouver, ect.... There is a time zone map here and the Wiki article. heart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Faithful desires

Your best bet would be a weekend run if you get home that late sweetie. You can always see the time for the next day's run on the first page in the Smeb Run Schedule box :3 I'd be glad to have you join us when you can 3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Fostejya

I'll put you on the list for the run today, if something comes up and you cannot make it then please let me know. And I live on the West Coast of North America so Pacific Standard Time 3nodding I'm -3hrs behind Eastern Standard Time and -2hrs behind Central Standard Time

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
          Mama, I would like to join.
          And I need to like vent to you later on the run.
          >.<

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Haunted Bliss

Okay hun♥
Pinko Sacredheart
Fostejya

I'll put you on the list for the run today, if something comes up and you cannot make it then please let me know. And I live on the West Coast of North America so Pacific Standard Time 3nodding I'm -3hrs behind Eastern Standard Time and -2hrs behind Central Standard Time

Oh, ok got it! I usually mesure it Universal time. OK, I'll be there :3!!!
Apple Blossom19
Fostejya
Hello I’m interested to go smebing with you today Monday 7 and maybe many days after that if you like. I just can't understand in which time zone you are (pst?). I enjoy smebing but its usually difficult to find a good crew.
PST = Pacific Standard Time, West coast of North America. California, Oregon, Washington, Vancouver, ect.... There is a time zone map here and the Wiki article. heart

Thank you! I'm from Europe so i usually mesure with UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff