• Ticket Holders •

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
||| Raffle Information |||

||| What?

Due to a generous z!forum anon, I was gifted an item, which after being sold had procured most of the funds for a bloodstone. A bloodstone, for those who don't know, grants permanent access to the new area Deadman's Shadow. Since I don't need the gold for anything in particular, it seemed like a great opportunity to give back to the community.

||| Why?

To promote zOMG! activity and well-being. Ticket holders will be required to post actively, which raises the community bar. More players who have laid dormant for a while will have the opportunity to check out DMS for free, and possibly purchase a Bloodstone.

||| When?

The drawing for this raffle will be Wednesday March 7, 2012.

||| How?

You may enter more than once. For every 5 posts you make in this thread, you will receive one ticket entry. Please number your posts. Cheating will not be tolerated, and I will be reviewing the thread pages after periods of absence. Cheaters will be added to my ignored list, and thus barred from the raffle.

Posts must be CONVERSATIONAL. If you create posts here that are spammy in nature, you will be added to my ignored list, and thus barred from the raffle. (Conversations with me count!)

If you're having difficulty finding someone to hold a conversation with, you may answer the following questions, each in an individual post.

• What is your favorite zOMG! area and why?
• Which boss did you find most difficult in your adventures?
• If you could add your own animated, what would it be like? What are its perks?
• If you could create your own ring, what would it it do?
• What is your preferred position to play in a crew: attacker, healer, CC, a mix? Why?
• Describe a fond zOMG! memory you have.
• What is your CL? How long did it take you to reach it? Did you farm a certain spot to achieve your current level?
• Do you remember your first days on zOMG? What got you hooked?
• What powerup do you think is most useful? What powerup would you want to see added to the game?
• What's your hive record? How long did you spend achieving it?

On a final note, please keep in mind that this raffle is geared toward users who do not own a bloodstone yet, not for others who are looking to resell for a profit. If I know you to be an active DMS player, it is within my judgment whether to allow or disallow you to participate.

It is also within my right to disallow any other posters to participate in my raffle for any reason I see fit.

P.S. You just lost the game. This thread is the tits.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
||| Ticket Holders |||

Drawing Date: 3/7/12

There may be slight delays in updating the list, as I am not online at all times. But, be sure I will check every single post since I last left.

1. Frettchen
2. TokiyaAki
3. TokiyaAki
4. SilverSeptember
5. TokiyaAki
6. Artik Fox 13-8
7. backingitmyway
8. Artik Fox 13-8
9. K i t t y Y u k i C h a n
10. SilverSeptember
11. zero_0912
12. zero_0912
13. ZYNAY
14. Frettchen
15. arcobaleno oscuro
16. arcobaleno oscuro
17. Cute Clementine
18. Cute Clementine
19. Cute Clementine
20. Cute Clementine
21. Sapphire2619
22. Loki_Dragon
23. Frettchen
24. Sapphire2619

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Open for posting. Again, please keep in mind that this raffle is for people who do not have a bloodstone. Thank you.

Barton Sweetheart

Forgive me for posting but I wanted to wish you luck with this, given how popular your power up raffle is I know this will be too.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Zealand_Aquarius
Forgive me for posting but I wanted to wish you luck with this, given how popular your power up raffle is I know this will be too.

Thanks! You're welcome to post here, it just won't count towards the raffle. 3nodding

Versatile Explorer

[1]

My preferred position in a crew (or solo) is a mix of attacking, healing and buffs. I try to be pretty balanced, especially in cases where I'm justing roaming the world of zOMG! by myself in order to achieve badges or complete quests. 3nodding
User Image

Versatile Explorer

[2]

My first days on zOMG! began last December. I know I was hooked because of the funny dialog of the characters (including my scripted player responses), but also the gameplay was fun. Nowadays an added incentive is making gold, however I do still enjoy exploring and playing the game for its own sake.
User Image

Versatile Explorer

[3]

My highest CL is 10, and it took a few months to get to that point. Lately I've been able to play more since I got my new job (which is only part-time, and I get a few days off a week due to my open availability). I still have a ton of other rings to level up though, so I'm far from being bored or complaining of having nothing to do.
User Image

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 1 ]

Let's see... What is your favorite zOMG! area and why?
So far, I really like Shallow Sea. Every time I go there for the smob runs, the difficulty changes depending on the crew. It could take 30 minutes to complete or sometimes an hours. I think that was the first time I've ever seen such a crew demanding teamwork display.

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 2 ]

Let's see... Which boss did you find most difficult in your adventures?
Haha, I would have to say SheWolf. She technically isn't the hardest boss to defeat, but I like to call her the hardest because this is the starting point where I realized that it is impossible to continue on in a solo adventure. Quite a rude awakening call when I died 50 times trying to accomplish it by myself.

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 3 ]

Let's see... If you could add your own animated, what would it be like? What are its perks?
Good question. Hm... I don't call this my animated, but I would like to see more aliens that tie in with the Zurg theme of Old Aquaduct. I wasn't there for the Zurg event so I don't really know what happened or what animated was released for it, but it would be a pretty cool side story or maybe even a part of the second chapter (should the developers continue with zOMG)

Versatile Explorer

[4]

I was actually thinking about this last night--if I could create my own ring, it would summon lightning. I don't think we have a ring like that at all, which is a little baffling. Lightning is so cool. :< And perhaps with a stun effect as a bonus.
User Image

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 4 ]

Let's see... If you could create your own ring, what would it it do?
Another good question. I'm not really a fan of debuffs, but from what I've heard about DMS, they are necessary... so I thought, why not make another debuff? We currently have Adrenaline and Knife Sharpen, one that reduces critical attacks from the enemies and the other increases accuracy... how about one that (hrm, this has been thought well by the developers haven't they XD). One that decreases their stamia? Should they have any? (randomly adding anything into the convo XD)

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Frettchen

[4]

I was actually thinking about this last night--if I could create my own ring, it would summon lightning. I don't think we have a ring like that at all, which is a little baffling. Lightning is so cool. :< And perhaps with a stun effect as a bonus.
User Image

I WANT THIS SO BAAAD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas