Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
TokiyaAki
[ B U M P 4 ]

Let's see... If you could create your own ring, what would it it do?
Another good question. I'm not really a fan of debuffs, but from what I've heard about DMS, they are necessary... so I thought, why not make another debuff? We currently have Adrenaline and Knife Sharpen, one that reduces critical attacks from the enemies and the other increases accuracy... how about one that (hrm, this has been thought well by the developers haven't they XD). One that decreases their stamia? Should they have any? (randomly adding anything into the convo XD)

Love the idea of this one also. There really should be something like this.

Versatile Explorer

[5]

If I could create my own animated, then I'd like it to be something along the lines of a dryad. I don't think we have any tree-themed animated, so this would be really neat. I'd like them to be a little higher-up in the Charge Levels, and I think it'd be challenging if they also had a healing ability. (Do we have any animated that can heal themselves?) It could be frustrating but with a large crew I think it'd be fun. 3nodding
User Image

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 5 ]

Let's see... What is your preferred position to play in a crew: attacker, healer, CC, a mix? Why?
I'm usually the attacker, but lately I've been becoming a mix. I really do want to try aggro one day, but that'll need a lot of familiarity and training. Why I choose to be the attacker? I like to think that it's because I'm a newb and attacking is all I know XD

Versatile Explorer

II HazelSkye II
Frettchen

[4]

I was actually thinking about this last night--if I could create my own ring, it would summon lightning. I don't think we have a ring like that at all, which is a little baffling. Lightning is so cool. :< And perhaps with a stun effect as a bonus.
User Image

I WANT THIS SO BAAAD.

[6]

Doesn't it seem like an obvious "Hey, why don't we have this?!" I was thinking along the lines of wanting a ring with a light-based ability (elementally speaking), other than Solar Rays.
User Image
User Image

Invisible Survivor

II HazelSkye II

Haha, I agree with my own statement. The stamina degrading thing reminds me of Pokemon, but think about it... if we are limited to a steady amount of stamina, shouldn't the monsters too? Right now they are just so superior that they can attack you constantly!

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Frettchen
II HazelSkye II
Frettchen

[4]

I was actually thinking about this last night--if I could create my own ring, it would summon lightning. I don't think we have a ring like that at all, which is a little baffling. Lightning is so cool. :< And perhaps with a stun effect as a bonus.
User Image

I WANT THIS SO BAAAD.

Doesn't it seem like an obvious "Hey, why don't we have this?!" I was thinking along the lines of wanting a ring with a light-based ability (elementally speaking), other than Solar Rays.
User Image

zOMG would be pretty boss with elemental monsters & rings.

ll Nanashi ll's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

Will simply saying hello count as spam for this? :3

[1]

Versatile Explorer

II HazelSkye II

zOMG would be pretty boss with elemental monsters & rings.

[7]

There really is so much creative potential. D: Ah well. Maybe someday zOMG! will receive attention again.
User Image
User Image

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
SilverSeptember

[1]

Nah. I just don't want emotes, gibberish, or worldess posting.

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 2 ]

Let's see... Describe a fond zOMG! memory you have.
I like to bring this up a lot, but I was a zOMG beta tester and I really, really liked the training section where you were on the train. It was an intense beginning and you literally felt like you were thrown into the Animated world all of a sudden. Yes, that means no more waking up at Village Greens, walking one map over and seeing the security guard get chased by 0.4 leveled OMGs.

Beloved Lunatic

II HazelSkye II
Describe a fond zOMG! memory you have.

Even though it started out with bad news, it had an awesome ending: [JK]'s meat where he gave us the news. In the middle of it, when he summoned tons of animated to attack us, and then we went into the General's house. That was one of the best times on zOMG that I ever had. 3nodding

[2]

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
TokiyaAki
[ B U M P 1? ]

That would be two, dearie. Responses count as posts. 3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

II HazelSkye II
SilverSeptember

[1]

Nah. I just don't want emotes, gibberish, or worldess posting.

Ok! Just wanted to make sure! sweatdrop

[3]

Invisible Survivor

II HazelSkye II

Haha, good to know~
Thanks for the point out

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 4 ]

Let's see... What is your CL? How long did it take you to reach it? Did you farm a certain spot to achieve your current level?
OMG I can say that I am proudly a 10.0 CL zOMG figher. If you ignore the fact that I stopped playing zOMG since the betas and then returned around 2010... then you can say it took me a good six months of hardcore farming? The best place to farm by all means is Papa Saw in Bassken Lakes once you reach a level of around 5.5CL. Do that in normal and watch all the orbs come floating down like the Fire Rain that people use to torch the saws.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff