Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
!1!

What is your favorite zOMG! area and why?

My favorite area is Barton town, because there are so many different avatars to interact with and so much to do.

Durem Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
!2!

Which boss did you find most difficult in your adventures?

The lab tech's robot/animated at the end of the whirlpool, because without a decent crew there was no way to win

Durem Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
!3!

• If you could add your own animated, what would it be like? What are its perks?

My own animated would be a inflatable animal (like for the beach or pool) and it would be very good at dodging because it could deflat itself, but too many holes and it wouldn't be able to reinflate

Durem Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
!4!

• If you could create your own ring, what would it it do?

I would create a cameleon ring, the would make the wearer look like the animated it was fighting, so that the animated would attack the ringbearer

Durem Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
!5!

• What is your preferred position to play in a crew: attacker, healer, CC, a mix? Why?

My prefered position is mixed, because I like to help everyone out, and also I feel like if I want something done I should do it myself instead of waiting on others.

Mega Noob

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
[1]

I have another sugesstion for a question ^^ "If you were a Animated what would you be?"
note: i do dms with main account but i need to level up and get a stone for my one-and-only mule which is dearest to me - soft heart issues and all that jazz - is that still ok?

1/5

What powerup do you think is most useful?
superchargers, because i tend to hit like a train >D so i need my stam
2/5

Do you remember your first days on zOMG? What got you hooked?
this one's classic - from day1 till now the answer is always the same - furendos ^^
3/5

Describe a fond zOMG! memory you have.
raping EB on the first ever attempt with a crew of 4 >D
4/5

What is your preferred position to play in a crew: attacker, healer, CC, a mix? Why?
at the very start i soloed it all so mix of everything, but nowadays i tend to pick a damage dealer and crowd controller role. i like to pun =O
5/5

If you could create your own ring, what would it it do?
a taunt ring that actually worked @__@

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Atypical User
note: i do dms with main account but i need to level up and get a stone for my one-and-only mule which is dearest to me - soft heart issues and all that jazz - is that still ok?

Sorry, buddy, but this raffle is intended for users that have no access to DMS besides community-bar days. A user who has access through one account still has a way of playing all the time.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Atypical User

Sorry, buddy, but this raffle is intended for users that have no access to DMS besides community-bar days. A user who has access through one account still has a way of playing all the time.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Why the hell not. - post 1

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Post - 2
I am almost ready to start DMSing. Almost all of my rings are level 10, I mean to say my entire collection, which is all the rings save sweetheart, integrity/inactivity, and abuse/kamila's curse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff