Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 5 ]

Let's see... Do you remember your first days on zOMG? What got you hooked?
Originally, what got me hooked onto zOMG was the tutorial. I loved the suspence and danger all of a sudden... but once I started to die because of the gnomes, I gave up. 2010 rolled around and I decided to try zOMG once again. I've heard about all the updates and how there was such a huge gold loot earning... and me being the type that likes to chase after the new inventory of items that Gaia gives us, took advantage of that and is now hooked.

...that sounded wrong. I'm not really hooked onto the money...
> >

Maybe I am, but I'm currently hooked on the smeb runs. OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FUN SMEB HARD IS!. That and I guess I want to try to get above 10.0.

ll Nanashi ll's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

II HazelSkye II
What is your CL? How long did it take you to reach it? Did you farm a certain spot to achieve your current level?

My CL is 10.3. It took me about.....2 or 3 months, maybe longer, to reach it. I don't think I farmed a certain spot, but I did do a lot of smob and smeb to reach it. I then got the dark orbs whenever DMS was opened for free.

[4]

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 1 ]

Let's see... What powerup do you think is most useful? What powerup would you want to see added to the game?
The most useful powerup? Errr.... [/ researches what a powerup is] Ah!
I would have to say the double orbs XD. If you are trying to quickly level up and fly through the game play yes. I love double orbs. Ghi Amps... would be considered alright, but considering that you can earn Ghi in both Barton Town and in a crew (of more than 3?) then I don't see the need for it. Superchargers would be good in a tough battle, but so far, I haven't found the need to use them because of the great and wonderful healers I usually find. Revives.... I have a love, hate relationship with them. I like defib. I like defibbing people. I requested that ring on purpose, but now that revive is available... Muuu I don't know what to say.

What other powerup I would like to see? Maybe something that is like a max revive. Heal the entire HP and Stamina + Rings Unlocked?

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 2 ]

Let's see... What's your hive record? How long did you spend achieving it?

Hehe.... I don't think I paid much attention to hive. I lasted maybe until the 5th spawn and then died. None of my zOMGing friends really like to go to the Hive so... yeah. Terrible short answer.

(( on the side note... I feel like I'm hogging up the entire ticket sales XD
I'll stop after this round, talking about zOMG is so interesting~ ))

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
POST NUMBER 1.

What is your favorite zOMG! area and why?
Favorite area would be.... Otami. I love the artwork. xD

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
• Which boss did you find most difficult in your adventures?
EB. But... I would say that b***h Kamila is probably the hardest. I just haven't gotten there yet.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Number 3.
• If you could add your own animated, what would it be like? What are its perks?
A crystal fluff. It would freeze you in place.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Number 4.
• If you could create your own ring, what would it it do?
It would increase the users stam (passive ring) to... 150.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Number 5.

• What is your preferred position to play in a crew: attacker, healer, CC, a mix? Why?
Attacker, striker, whatever you want to call it.

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 3 ]

Now that I've ran out of questions... Let's ask you guys.
Have you ever tried the Collesium? (yes I know I'm having difficulties spelling that word). I had the most intersting experience with it.

I just started a mule account of zOMG specifically and once I passed through the tutorial and talked to practically everyong at Barton Town for quests, I tried the Collesium. Never knew it existed until I saw that gear icon saying it was someplace I could visit. Entered. Found out it was like the Hive, minus there were actually levels of progression. Ha. Defeated the first round at 1.0CL and defeated my OMGWTF (is that what's it's called? forgot) for the Deadman's Pass quest XD

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 4 ]

As I've mentioned, I've started a new mule account for zOMG specifically and is now stuck at Village Greens fighting those pesky blasted gnomes and flamingos. I was stuck there when zOMG first came out and now I have to face them again. If only I could log into my other account at the same time as my mule, suppress her CLs and fight the fight for my mule TwT

Beloved Lunatic

Do you remember your first days on zOMG? What got you hooked?

Even though it wasn't that long ago, I cannot remember my first days on zOMG. When I first started, I know I just walked around mindlessly and didn't interact with anyone. Then, one day I was on the forums and came across the MLH thread. I went to their guild and joined because I thought it would be fun. Soon enough, it was someone's birthday and they were holding a raid. I decided to go and had a ton of fun. I think that is when I got permanently hooked.

[5]

Beloved Lunatic

What is your preferred position to play in a crew: attacker, healer, CC, a mix? Why?

I think I am a mix of everything. And, why? I have no idea. whee

[1]

Invisible Survivor

[ B U M P 5 ]

Hm last post for the day? probably? depending how desperate I am for the bloodstone... don't really want to hog it.

SMEBS RUNS! What about them.
I always seem to plan them at the wrong times. Every single SMEB run, and I mean every single run... always happen during one of my meal times. My parents are very forgiving people so when I've skipped dinner, lunch, dinner, and I think another dinner just for SMEB? Haha.... [/ sweat]... that's self-explainatory.

Beloved Lunatic

Which boss did you find most difficult in your adventures?

The end boss. When I have a good crew, he is pretty easy. But, when I have a bad crew..... eek

[2]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces