Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
NightzSiner
I think there's a glitch or a hack in the game. When i was getting a new ring from Bill it was called "Hack" I wanted to see what it did cause it said it would make the foes bleed...So i did try it and instead gave me a bunch of Orbs. I'm not a hacker okay? That ring may be a bug and im really worried i got it :O I dont know how it gave me all those orbs but it was pretty scary...it only gave me those orbs for about as long as i stayed in the game...but they disappeared right after i got back to the game, so it was pretty strange.

I've had my hack ring for as long as i can remember, and it never made my enemies bleed. If u think for a bit, the monsters are inanimate obects that come to life for the most part so I dont think they have blood at all. That would be weird.

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Speckles666
No freebies?

I know. for 2 full days lately i could never recieve freebies. the NPCs would say the same thing like they always do, but u dont get anything at all and the little white symbol on the map representing the freebie location is still there. eek i hope the gaia team fixes it soon.

5,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
So, I think this may be a glitch, or I just didn't understand the game rules correctly... I had 8 orbs and found a new ring that I didn't need, so I salvaged it, and went from 8 orbs to 1. I thought I was supposed to gain an orb when I salvaged it, not lose all of them!
Mint_star123
NightzSiner
I think there's a glitch or a hack in the game. When i was getting a new ring from Bill it was called "Hack" I wanted to see what it did cause it said it would make the foes bleed...So i did try it and instead gave me a bunch of Orbs. I'm not a hacker okay? That ring may be a bug and im really worried i got it :O I dont know how it gave me all those orbs but it was pretty scary...it only gave me those orbs for about as long as i stayed in the game...but they disappeared right after i got back to the game, so it was pretty strange.

I've had my hack ring for as long as i can remember, and it never made my enemies bleed. If u think for a bit, the monsters are inanimate obects that come to life for the most part so I dont think they have blood at all. That would be weird.

The enemy would occasionally get a extra hit from "Hack" that minus minor HP from it. There will be a icon of a blood drop in the target window that will indicate that the enemy have been effected with 'bleed' from "Hack" and disappear after some HP is taken away from the enemy after the use of "Hack".
Mint_star123
Speckles666
No freebies?

I know. for 2 full days lately i could never recieve freebies. the NPCs would say the same thing like they always do, but u dont get anything at all and the little white symbol on the map representing the freebie location is still there. eek i hope the gaia team fixes it soon.

Same here... cry

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
blackfire~death
So, I think this may be a glitch, or I just didn't understand the game rules correctly... I had 8 orbs and found a new ring that I didn't need, so I salvaged it, and went from 8 orbs to 1. I thought I was supposed to gain an orb when I salvaged it, not lose all of them!

that just happened to me yesterday. I totally understand how you feel, and probably even worse because i had 52 orbs that lowered to one orb. also, sometimes after i finish using my orbs to upgrade a ring, the number of orbs change suddenly to an enormous and weird number instead of zero orbs. as much as i want that much orbs to upgrade the rest of my rings to 10.0's, the numer doesnt change afterwards, even if u earn any amount of orbs. confused . scream it's happened to me quite often but the gaia team never fixes it. sweatdrop

Generous Businessman

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
zOMG is still glitched, cmon fix this... please!

Liberal Voter

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mint_star123
Speckles666
No freebies?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unforgiving Widow

12,350 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
dumm Werbegeschenke. sie sind lohnt sich jeden Tag dort, aber warum machen sie Glitch?
The "Forever Fluffy" quest in Bill's Ranch doesn't pay out no matter how many fluffs I've killed.

Tipsy Reindeer

Speckles666
Mint_star123
Speckles666
No freebies?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This^

And it's been like that for at least 3 days for me.

Inquisitive Entrepreneur

I was upgrading my weapon when it suddenly showed I had over a million orbs and that the button to upgrade my weapon was still available but I originally had 10 orbs. I didn't want to click the upgrade button in case it works but then get s**t for having over a million orbs. This is probably the second or third time it happened at different times. I want to upgrade my weapons but am worried about this glitch D:

Interesting Explorer

I can't seem to play zOMG. After I found out I had a lot of orbs from nowhere, I got out of it and checked to see if the glitch would still be there. It did. I kept on going out and in until I couldn't get in anymore and asked me to log in. As I did, it said it was authenticized but I couldn't get in to play. neutral

9,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Hello

Have been expiriencing trouble with getting my Daily Chance in zOMG, in any area, for 2 days now. Please let me know how you get on with this issue.

Thank you

Wealthy Gekko

11,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Name: Vanishing crew
Description: The crew panel shows I am alone when in reality I am with a cew. Here are three screenies: EX 1
EX 2
EX 3
Environment: Windows Vista, current version of google chrome.
Steps to reproduce: dunno, happened twice randomly when I entered ps
Reproducability: See above sentence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas