Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

aquaticstone
Bria_Teragram
You can also only get one gumball.

Damn, I sold mine. User Image
When zOMG is open for non-headstarters you can collect another on a mule.

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
Domain Name
aquaticstone
Bria_Teragram
You can also only get one gumball.

Damn, I sold mine. User Image
When zOMG is open for non-headstarters you can collect another on a mule.

True. xP

This stupid chicken quest, it won't let me pick them up. >.>

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
xX.Terror.of.Death.Xx
Ya know I can't see them having a badge for "defeating" 50 trash cans especially if it isn't implemented yet, a lot of people won't be able to get it (That's why I' glad there's only badge for the peelungers and the gramsters) since you can't return there

Where did you hear this rumor? xD

@Shrink: Hate to say this, but even though it says you need 3, I believe you actually need five, I think it's a slight bug in the quest

Qixter told [Peobody] because he was stuck in the sewers and trainstation for almost the whole closed beta. So its a new badge. If you look at the game credits, it has [Peobody] mentioned now.

Pumpkii - The badges are for zOMG only.

Domain - That it is also assuming trick or treating is left up that long. whee

----
FTS, it's Battle
----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image

Mysterious Trickster

Bria; I didn't see this up on your first page; but...

Itami
You can change this, use it as it is, or not even use it.. but I know I had trouble the first few times (since I skipped a lot of stuff) and it doesn't seem to matter but I spent the time to type out the quiz from barton.

Nelson Quiz:
After ging to the Null Chamber, Elizabeth offers three choices to help you get to know barton better. Choosing to take a refresher has her send you to Nelson, located near the west gate next to the Back Alley Bargins cart. Here he asks you a series of questions. He gives a recipe for bonsai wings and from my experience you can miss a few questions but I thought I would make this small guide anyways.

1. Which of the following are valid ways to move around in the game?
Answer: Fourth option: All of the above

2. If someone gave you a task to accomplish, but you've forgotten what you're supposed to do, how do you find out what you need to know?
Answer: Second option: Click on the PDA button on my Action Bar and look in the Tasks area for details.

3.You can only see the are immediately around you. Is there a way to become more aware of the area farther away from you?
Answer: Third option: Open your PDA and look at the Map feature there so I can see where I'm located and what's around me.

4.What are the two easy ways you can select a target?
Answer: First option: Clicking on the target or using the tilda key to cycle targets

5.Let's imagine you've been fighting a while and you're starting to get beat up and exhausted. How could you deal with that?
Answer: Third option: Use a supercharger power-up!

6. After you fight for a while and you build up enough Rage, how do you focus that Rage through your ring?
Answer: Fourth option: Select your target and then hold down the mouse button or ring hotkey until the meter gets to the Rage Rank you want to use and release to attack with that power.

7. As you use your rings, your capacity to store G'hi energy will increase. But you need to be around people to restore that energy on occasion, but some ways or regaining G'hi energy are faster than others. What is the slowers way of regaining G'hi, and what is the fastest?
Answer: Fourth option: Slowest is being around soloers and the fastest is by hanging around in Barton Town.

8. So you've got all these rings, and you've collected some Charge Orbs from the Animated, chests, or quests. How do you make your rings more powerful?
Answer: Second option: Go to the Null Chamber where you can freely swap rings, upgrade them and salvage them.

9. So, what's a power-up?
Answer: Third option: Power-ups are one-use items that you can buy from Back Alley Bargins that let you survive drastic combat situations by providing quick heals, stamina refreshers, or extra power to your rings.

10. What are the Animated?
Answer: Doesn't have a proper answer.

This is from one of my members in The Royal Order of Gaian Knights.

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thanks Kain-Senpai! I'll go double check that right now since I'm in Barton.

----
FTS, it's Battle
----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then

User Image

Mysterious Trickster

Fantastic!
I just checked it myself and it was right on the money. But, I trust Itami. He always provides me with excellent information.
BriaBriaBria.

Check your PMs. 3nodding

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
*glomps Doppler*

Yay now I can charge it up and go farm the DMP chest more. rofl

I have to say that chest makes for sexy farming....

Prophet

What's all this now?
I had an extra Dervish. The market novelty is down, so, yeah. The rings I get now will probably go to you two. 3nodding

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
blaugh blaugh blaugh Dervish! Now I just need Hack, Shark Attack, Divinity, Wish and Hunter's Bow.

----
FTS, it's Battle
----

User Image
Sounds like my shopping list.

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Dervish? That sounds fun biggrin And Shark Attack... I have Hack, I love Hack heart but I'm partial to having a 'distance' attack ring, so I have Solar Rays. Is there a better one?

Dead Man's Pass is kicking my booty... I am trying desperately to get Stoocie out. In Beta some nice Gaian offered to help... now I can't get anyone to aide me. emo

Again, I have to say this is an awesome thread biggrin I was using it in Beta and I'm sending all my friends that are new to zOMG! here. 3nodding Although I like to try a quest out a couple times before I have to consult anything. wink It's part of the fun!
Distance? Mid distance-Shark. Long, Guns I'd say. Shuriken lowers your accuracy.

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Thanks, Doppler 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers