Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
/cry no special thanks for me even tho i was helpin when u first started and used my awesome skills to bump ur thread during the long winter months?

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sorry Reign I just put up a bunch of names of people that posted in my Badge thread...

On a side note... I already doubled the money I put into buying my headstart ticket...

Someone bought my Fleet Feet ring for 40k o_o

----
FTS, it's Battle
----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image

Newbie Noob

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
wanna buy me a ticket? whee wink xp

Professional Genius

I'm not sure about this, but it might be that in order to initiate the Re-composing quest, you can not have started the Ellie's Friends quest. When in beta, I did Ellie's Friends, and then when I read about the Re-composing quest, I wanted to try it out, but Maestro refused to talk to me any more.

Could be just a beta bug though, but I didn't want to try it out on the live server.

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
little lizard
I'm not sure about this, but it might be that in order to initiate the Re-composing quest, you can not have started the Ellie's Friends quest. When in beta, I did Ellie's Friends, and then when I read about the Re-composing quest, I wanted to try it out, but Maestro refused to talk to me any more.

Could be just a beta bug though, but I didn't want to try it out on the live server.

I think it's a bug. It never did that the first few times. But for some reason Ellie's quest isn't letting go so it's glitching the Re-Composing quest.
So! This could be my chance to figure out the DMP gravestone gold. Maybe.

Hahaha.

sweety_honey's Husband

ok i destoyed over 50 trash cans but i got nada. is there a way to track how many things or monsters you've killed so you know how many you have left to get before recieving a badge?

Aekea Shapeshifter

11,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
I wish I could help more, but unfortunately I'm stuck out until the next wave or the 06er wave (depends upon if I want to use my other main)

So good luck I will try to help when I can >D

Apparently my captcha thinks I was: so hospitable

sweety_honey's Husband

is there any indication to when you get a badge or do you just have to keep checking your inventory? this is getting pretty annoying trying to get a badge when you cant keep track of how many kills you have.

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
The assumption right now is that the badge isn't implemented yet.

----
FTS, it's Battle
----
The Candy Striper is known to lure little children with its alluring candy shell exterior.
These children are fooled into believing they've found the motherload of candies then
are gobbled up by this vicious carnivorous fish!
HAHAHHAHA! Stupid children...

User Image

sweety_honey's Husband

so does this mean once i leave the sewers (since its a place you cant return too) and then they implement it after, i just wont be able to get them? thats bum...

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Bria_Teragram
User Image

Hints and Tips:
Chests, Crates and Baskets
There are a few chests, crates and baskets located in the sewers. When you click on one it will give you some gold and charge orbs. There is also a chance you could get a ring from one of these.
Do you have any information about what Rings can be found there? Since the exit to this place is one-way, I want to be convinced I have everything I can get from there before moving on...

Lonely Fatcat

BRIA!!!

-superhuggles-
I just "defeated" over 100 trash cans and no badge. Just letting y'all know. 3nodding

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Heen-san - I have no idea if you'll get it later. I'd like to assume you'll be rewarded it if you have the proper number of kills, but I'm not a dev, so I don't know how they set it up.

Platonix - I'm pretty sure the crate and basket don't drop any rings. I do know that the ones in Zen Gardens do though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff