Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Steeple
i can't get the peelunger quest to work... i talk to elizabeth, she just gives me a rote line. i talk to the conductor twins, there's no quest given out. am i doing something wrong?

I think you might need to set your CL to something very low to be able to get that quest.
Also, it's possible the NPC who's supposed to give you the quest is just glitched. Sadly, that happens sometimes.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Platonix
Steeple
i can't get the peelunger quest to work... i talk to elizabeth, she just gives me a rote line. i talk to the conductor twins, there's no quest given out. am i doing something wrong?

I think you might need to set your CL to something very low to be able to get that quest.
Also, it's possible the NPC who's supposed to give you the quest is just glitched. Sadly, that happens sometimes.
i set my level to 1 and elizabeth doesn't say anything confused should i file a ticket, make a bug report..?

Newbie Noob

Steeple
Platonix
Steeple

i set my level to 1 and elizabeth doesn't say anything confused should i file a ticket, make a bug report..?

tl:dr

lower your CL to 2.0 and under. then, using the manhole cover entrance next to the coliseum, go into the area called "waterworks". kill those 25 green gramsters [*gramster gladiator] and 25 peelungers [*peelunger pounder]. This will trigger those 2 *badges and at the same time complete two other older quests: Into the Fray! and Gramster Goodness. Next, starting from Waterworks begin to open those 4 pipe valves to complete the quest called Barton Maintenance Commission. It won't show up on your PDA or active quests, but when you open the last value, it should pop up in red letters on your screen telling you that you completed the mission, blahblahblah. [If you finish the maintenance before you get your two 25 kill badges, just keep killing those peelungers and gramsters until you get them.]

I hope this helps, it's how i got my badges and quests completed even tho there were no NPCs to talk to. Filing a ticket won't help, as these quests have been uncommissioned years ago when they removed the train station.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
baby_kitty_258
tl:dr

lower your CL to 2.0 and under. then, using the manhole cover entrance next to the coliseum, go into the area called "waterworks". kill those 25 green gramsters [*gramster gladiator] and 25 peelungers [*peelunger pounder]. This will trigger those 2 *badges and at the same time complete two other older quests: Into the Fray! and Gramster Goodness. Next, starting from Waterworks begin to open those 4 pipe valves to complete the quest called Barton Maintenance Commission. It won't show up on your PDA or active quests, but when you open the last value, it should pop up in red letters on your screen telling you that you completed the mission, blahblahblah. [If you finish the maintenance before you get your two 25 kill badges, just keep killing those peelungers and gramsters until you get them.]

I hope this helps, it's how i got my badges and quests completed even tho there were no NPCs to talk to. Filing a ticket won't help, as these quests have been uncommissioned years ago when they removed the train station.
Okay, i'll try that, thank you.

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'm going through the whole line of early quests on a mule, so I will get those updated sometime on Saturday. I know they changed a bunch of the early stuff. Hopefully this will clear up some of the confusion!

Keiko-cha's Wife

Married Bloodsucker

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I forgot how terrifying the Flying Giftboxes are eek eek gonk gonk crying crying crying

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
I got two questions.

Who do I have to talk to to talk to the guys in the Aquaduct (Believers)

Who do I talk to to talk to the guy in the Lab Coat in the Aquaduct?

I dont see that anywhere

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Lord Elwrind
I got two questions.

I dont see that anywhere

The Believers are the Vox Stellarum (repeatable) quest. And the G-Corp Labtech is the (repeatable) Alien Salvage quest. The specifics of both are listed in the Old Aqueduct entry on the first page. Make certain about your CL. If it's too high, you can't talk to them.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Urd Tanzanite
Lord Elwrind
I got two questions.

I dont see that anywhere

The Believers are the Vox Stellarum (repeatable) quest. And the G-Corp Labtech is the (repeatable) Alien Salvage quest. The specifics of both are listed in the Old Aqueduct entry on the first page. Make certain about your CL. If it's too high, you can't talk to them.

No no! Not what I meant! Who do I talk to before I talk to them? I already talked to somebody that sent me to talk to the MIB guy. Who are the other two to send me to the others?

Newbie Noob

Lord Elwrind
After talking to Jerry in Otami Ruins, go to the Old Aqueduct using the null chamber. Locate Peter in the clearing and convince him to leave with you. George will be waiting [when you exit the clearing] to return him to Barton Town. Go back to Jerry in Otami Ruins.
Lord Elwrind
The guy in the labcoat is G-Corp Labtech. No one sends you to him, but you will run into him along the OA path. He will start the quest "Alien Salvage" [*a repeatable quest]. G-Corp Labtech is located in B2

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
baby_kitty_258
Lord Elwrind
After talking to Jerry in Otami Ruins, go to the Old Aqueduct using the null chamber. Locate Peter in the clearing and convince him to leave with you. George will be waiting [when you exit the clearing] to return him to Barton Town. Go back to Jerry in Otami Ruins.
Lord Elwrind
The guy in the labcoat is G-Corp Labtech. No one sends you to him, but you will run into him along the OA path. He will start the quest "Alien Salvage" [*a repeatable quest]. G-Corp Labtech is located in B2

Talking to Jerry? I dont remember that. Thanks for the other.

Newbie Noob

Lord Elwrind
baby_kitty_258
Lord Elwrind
Lord Elwrind

Talking to Jerry? I dont remember that. Thanks for the other.
np.

There are only two NPC's in the clearing you can actually talk too. Roderick, as Urd suggested, for the repeatable quest; and Spirit, the NPC for daily chance.

*i know the first page lists George, but he's a Barton Regular. Roderick is the "true believers" cult leader <<< lol >>> who actually starts the Vox quest.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
baby_kitty_258

*i know the first page lists George, but he's a Barton Regular. Roderick is the "true believers" cult leader <<< lol >>> who actually starts the Vox quest.

Fun fact: the reason the first page says George is because, originally, both of those two NPCs were named George. Gaia Staff had to rename the True Believer after they realized having two different NPC Quest Givers with the same name was a Bad Idea.

Newbie Noob

Platonix
baby_kitty_258

Fun fact: the reason the first page says George is because, originally, both of those two NPCs were named George. Gaia Staff had to rename the True Believer after they realized having two different NPC Quest Givers with the same name was a Bad Idea.
yeah. bad idea. so why not update the first page. emotion_yatta

Destructive Daredevil

Bria_Teragram

eek Didn't notice the title changed from "outdated" to "fixing". Really happy to hear this guide is being worked on, as it was the guide that I referred to the most during my early zOMG days (pre- zOMG being taken down). Thanks for the fabulous guide!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff