Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Bloodsucker

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Wow, if not for an email, I would have forgot about my account completely. Checking to see what I remember.

Spoopy Pumpkin

Bumping for others emotion_bigheart

Loved Master

35,975 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Potion Master 50
razztazz1993
Wow, if not for an email, I would have forgot about my account completely. Checking to see what I remember.

What were people talking Bout on your profile being rated r? About your avi

Fused Senshi

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Outdated indeed, even the links don't work.. but i think it'll help me a bit.

Sparkly Fairy

I've restarted zOMG several times on several different accounts, but I *always* refer to this guide. Sure, it's outdated, but it still is so helpful, even for someone who has played for a long time. I restarted again to get my feel for zOMG and I referred to this guide so many times. Thank you. <3

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
It's going to take me a while, but I'm going to start working on getting things updated. I'm hoping I can find old copies of all the images I had saved so I can get them uploaded again.

And I'll probably start going through all the quests again since we can reset them now.

I will note this process will probably take me a while as I'm starting a new position at work and I'm also in the middle of moving into a new apartment, so I'm pretty worn out most days right now.

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tannsi
I've restarted zOMG several times on several different accounts, but I *always* refer to this guide. Sure, it's outdated, but it still is so helpful, even for someone who has played for a long time. I restarted again to get my feel for zOMG and I referred to this guide so many times. Thank you. <3

Completely agree...this is THE best guide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Bria_Teragram
It's going to take me a while, but I'm going to start working on getting things updated. I'm hoping I can find old copies of all the images I had saved so I can get them uploaded again.

And I'll probably start going through all the quests again since we can reset them now.

I will note this process will probably take me a while as I'm starting a new position at work and I'm also in the middle of moving into a new apartment, so I'm pretty worn out most days right now.

Great to have you back! Take your time, and best of luck on all of those things. heart

AriesDarshan's Queen

Moonlight Phantom

25,740 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Anyone know what the easter event in Zomg is? I'm not seeing eggs like it used to be.
That was always my favorite event in zomg.

AriesDarshan's Queen

Moonlight Phantom

25,740 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Nvm,, just found one.

Excitable Consumer

9,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
Tannsi

Me too, love this guide!

Pro Kitten

37,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
Good news! I found all the old map images, including my original files so if I need to change anything on them I can. I'll be off work on Tuesday, so you should start seeing good links to all the maps in the near future.

I will also start resetting my quests on Tuesday as well to try and grab any images I need and to update any quests that may have incorrect information.

Until then, Happy Easter! And go get some eggs!
Bria_Teragram
Good news! I found all the old map images, including my original files so if I need to change anything on them I can. I'll be off work on Tuesday, so you should start seeing good links to all the maps in the near future.

I will also start resetting my quests on Tuesday as well to try and grab any images I need and to update any quests that may have incorrect information.

Until then, Happy Easter! And go get some eggs!

Still the best guide!!! I've been using it to refresh my memory (on my main account) and most of the info is still good!

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
razztazz1993

It's exactly the same, they used all the original code.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
i can't get the peelunger quest to work... i talk to elizabeth, she just gives me a rote line. i talk to the conductor twins, there's no quest given out. am i doing something wrong?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff