• First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
oh that freaking boss almost kills me but my crew helped me sweatdrop

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
Will we get the chocolate eggs back next year? or maybe halfway into the event?because i didnt get enough eggs in last years event to make the original sundae sweets and would really like to. i've already made the strawberry sundae sweets and have enough eggs to do it again if i so please...but would really like the chocolate one...
snap man what

In a relationship with Zigglethorp

Friendly Trader

8,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Maybe someone here can help me.
I defeated the boss in the gnome headquarters in the Village Greens. blaugh
But then went I tried to leave the headquarters it wouldn't let me. gonk
And now I'm stuck here and I can't get out and keep playing! crying
Please help me? 4laugh

Questionable Genius

9,475 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My golden egg wasn't granted even though I had way more then enough hits on it.
It didn't give me the message saying I got it afterwards, nor did was it under the "All" tab and I was there from when it had around 2800 HP till the very end. I also heard of afew others with this same glitch as well.
This will be so helpful ninja smile
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin pirate pirate pirate mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff