Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
pogostick_3

Hello new person :3 So I'm guessing you mean sign you up for the run tomorrow on the 23rd at 3:30pm PST? And would you know how late?

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'd like to join.
Edit;; Maybe I'll join because I might have to take my dad to get his renal car.
I don't know for sure yet.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Haunted Bliss

Kay .-.

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Pinko Sacredheart
Haunted Bliss

Kay .-.

Sorry.
Reasons why I dont do smob and prefer SS and EB regular.

1. Too many people with no idea what they are doing.
2. People who rush and leave others with internet problems (Or who are slow) behind (The sand bluffs do ensnare you with the coral).
3. The chests are ignored alot of the time, its part of the fun to get the chests if you are really in a huge rush to get this done then whats the point in playing why not enjoy the stuff you get?

Thats three reasons right there.

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

2hours?
Wow.
I've been in a 30-mnute smeb crew.

Businesswoman

I would like to join, but does one have to be a level 10.0 on all their rings?

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Kurochan1

SMOB/SMEB are within SS. That's what SS is. And thank you for your reasons? I guess?

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Easley Lighthalzen

Very rarely does it take that long. We usually get it done within 50mins-1hr 10mins. If its an off day and nothing seems to be going right then sometimes it can take 1hr 30mins. Our record run is a 34min run from beginning to the defeat of EB 3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Snow Capped City

Well I'd prefer if you were 10 in most of them but not all have to be 10. Though I'd have to sit down with you and find out which ones are 10. I've had many instances where someone has only a few lvl 10 rings, usually enough to fill their slots and make them cl10, and they are rings that aren't very helpful at all in SMEB. So no not all have to be 10 but I'd like to know your lvl 10 rings just incase adjustments are needed.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
There is currently 1 spot open for the run today at 3pm PST. Hurry and grab it♥
(I'll edit the number as the spots fill.)

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'd like to join today.
I don't have anything else to do today.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Snow Capped City
Pinko Sacredheart
Well I'd prefer if you were 10 in most of them but not all have to be 10. Though I'd have to sit down with you and find out which ones are 10. I've had many instances where someone has only a few lvl 10 rings, usually enough to fill their slots and make them cl10, and they are rings that aren't very helpful at all in SMEB. So no not all have to be 10 but I'd like to know your lvl 10 rings just in case adjustments are needed.
When I Smeb/Smob with MLHs we all cap to the person with lowest level so that we are all the same when we go in, thus the game adjusts to that level. But it does help if you are 9.0+ for SS just in general cat_sweatdrop Feel free to correct me Pinko cat_sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Apple Blossom19

You can cap but we have never capped, even if they're a little below 9.0 we just watch their health and buffs. But yes, 9.0 atleast is preferred. It makes the run go more smoothly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff