Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Eloquent Exhibitionist

*Username:
Apple Blossom19

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
Not really sure if it's affecting anyone else, but my avi sometimes seems to "float" rather than, er, "wiggle walk" like normal. cat_sweatdrop

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game:
It's more annoying and worry some, than a negative impact. cat_sweatdrop

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game:
October 2011

Combative Seraph

9,825 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
lately the general mayhem place isnt working right. when you choose level hard, it doesnt run, you walk in and it just is standing there and nothing moves. it just has the animation of breathing. it has happened every single time. and has been going on for a month or more.

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Username: Thy Dream Catcher
I was went to the Village Greens boss level, when I went inside I killed off all the gnome waves, but then it wouldn't let me attack the big gnome boss. Also I didn't get any orbs from the previous little gnomes I had killed. It showed the orbs coming out, but the amount of orbs I had still said 0. I tried with a crew as well and it was still the same thing. I need orbs to upgrade my rings and my crew needed to finish their quest.

Sparkyi's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

*Username: Lalry K
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
When you get stuck and you have to null using /stuck
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
It slows down crews.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
Ever since zOMG opened up.

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
hitomi130sparkle
lately the general mayhem place isnt working right. when you choose level hard, it doesnt run, you walk in and it just is standing there and nothing moves. it just has the animation of breathing. it has happened every single time. and has been going on for a month or more.
I had the same issue, it toke me THREE MONTH'S for it till it decided to work...but was worth it, cause i ened up in a large team an we got like, 500 gold each an 12 orbs.
Pinkcurtain

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:

Getting stuck in the Sunken Sea area of Gold Beach. I recently got hit by an invisible creature the screen where Marshall is, which knocked me off the path. The only way I figured I could get out is by lowering my level and getting hit by anything to send me back to null. Finally, I had to wait, log into another server, then wait and log back into the server where my crew was... 10 mins later...

The exact same thing happened to one of our other crew members that same trip to undersea.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game:
It's no fun having to wait around for a crew member to get unstuck so we can all proceed together. I haven't wanted to go back to undersea for this reason...

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game:
I only recently got into the undersea area, soo maybe a month?
THE Aqua Dude101
hitomi130sparkle
I had the same issue, it toke me THREE MONTH'S for it till it decided to work...but was worth it, cause i ened up in a large team an we got like, 500 gold each an 12 orbs.

...and then there's this issue. Same issue for me as we'll! Very frustrating!

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
pinkcurtain
THE Aqua Dude101
hitomi130sparkle

...and then there's this issue. Same issue for me as we'll! Very frustrating!
I feel ya...i mean, i wanted to just be done with that place, but no, every day, checkin to see if it would finaly work...but...*grummbles an some curseing*...ya.

seigyoku_hai's Senpai

Invisible Knight

15,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Invisibility 100
* Cameron Valimere
* The quest for tissue samples from Big Dogs, Night Frights and Counts.
* The quest journal specifically states that Big Dogs drop Tissue samples to complete this quest, but I've killed a dozen or more with no luck. Heard others confirm this as well. If someone had decided to change the requirements after writing the description, or just forgot to enable the tissue samples from Big Dogs I don't know. I don't get much time or net reliability to get to HPR a lot. So my only hope of finishing this quest is killing Night Frights. If its just a typo, we'd appreciate it if you changed the Journal entry. Though it would be REALLY nice if you took the time to tweak the Big Dogs into being a part of this quest as the journal suggests.
* Since I got the quest months ago! D^=

* Cameron Valimere
* LEET Gamer in-game glitch
* This one is really a minor one, but annoying to those of us that actually enjoy this item. [I actually sold mine, when research yielded tons of complaints with no success.] When you use the HP/MP Bars pose on your avatar, the letters and bars flip to their mirror image when you change directions in game, not sure if it's the same on the forums but wouldn't be surprised. If you could prevent the Bars/letters for HP/MP from mirror flipping period, that would be awesome.
* Since LEET Gamer's creation.

Unholy Abomination

22,350 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Not really a bug fix, but it would be nice if we could get some Zomg related achievements. That would definitely get me playing again.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Cameron Valimere
* Cameron Valimere
* The quest for tissue samples from Big Dogs, Night Frights and Counts.
* The quest journal specifically states that Big Dogs drop Tissue samples to complete this quest, but I've killed a dozen or more with no luck. Heard others confirm this as well. If someone had decided to change the requirements after writing the description, or just forgot to enable the tissue samples from Big Dogs I don't know. I don't get much time or net reliability to get to HPR a lot. So my only hope of finishing this quest is killing Night Frights. If its just a typo, we'd appreciate it if you changed the Journal entry. Though it would be REALLY nice if you took the time to tweak the Big Dogs into being a part of this quest as the journal suggests.
* Since I got the quest months ago! D^=
Unfortunately, I believe that only the BD's in Green Maze count, so........ ^^""""" I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but that's the way it's been even before I entered DMS in the winter of 2011-2012 ^^"

Devout Lover

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
* AySz88
* There is a bug in the quest (or minimap?) system that causes quest flags to go haywire, displaying flags where there shouldn't be any. The bug creates a persistent (server-side) problem: the flags are now permanently wrong, no matter what computer or browser you use. See this thread for an example screenshot. (FYI, my account shows it even worse!)
* This makes the minimap totally lose track of what quests are available in the world. Once the bug starts happening, it makes the quest flag system useless. It can get very confusing to figure out what is really available to do next.
* Started happening during zeta(!!), and AFAIK it's never been completely fixed. (Please don't just fix the initial cause of the bug, but also do some sort of detection/reset to help those already hit with the bug.)

Toothsome Vampire

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
I would like to see vivox brought back into zOMG. It was an awesome feature to help with our clan,and made playing even more fun!

Hellraiser

User Image

Username: Saka Hirozumi
Problem? Get's stuck on server loading screen.

It gets stuck in every web browser I use.
On top of that, it won't work on my mule either.
I updated my flash player >.<;
I simply cannot play the game.

This will be my first time playing again since 2009-ish.
It started around that time as well.
Is there any way to resolve this issue?
Anyone else having this same problem?

Aged Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Archer Luna
*The door to Saw Mill does not open it says you have to talk to Gustav and stuff. But all of my crew has been in there before so it should work.
*We are unable to play the Saw Mill and it is a major source of income for most.
*Since November 4, that was when I started playing Saw Mill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff