Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Mega Borg

13,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
*Username: .x.Mistress_J.x.

* Describe the bug you want fixed: Bass'ken Lake/Logan Quest Chain. The glitch happened during the last part of Logan's quest chain. He told me to go attach a device to the windmill and come back. I headed for the windmill, attached the device and came back. When I clicked on Logan, he kept telling me that I had to attach the device to the windmill. So, I went back to the windmill and tried again.

This time, after I arrived at the windmill, I got rewarded with some gold and orbs. Walked back over to Logan and saw that his speech bubble was gone. I wasn't able to talk to him and never got to select a ring.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game: This quest remains incomplete due to the silent NPC glitch and I'm unable to select a ring as a reward from it.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game: About 4 years.

Aged Informer

9,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
i just demand two simple things...better graphics and better ai

Ruthless Lover

15,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Something I would love to see fixed is the shadow orb counter.. Or just the orbs in general.

I have 280 shadow orbs and I can't use them. You know how frustrating it is to be an 11.8 and not be able to attune or do Kamila? So much hard work only to be shot down and told no. And no matter how many orbs I farm it never allows me to use them. That and I have two shadow orb options in my inventory, one with the full amount and the other with just 1 in it. If I try to sell the lone one, it takes away from the full amount of the other. It's confusing and I'm not sure how it happened but it did! I know I'm probably the only one with this issue but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it.

I'm so close to max level and at this rate I'm afraid I'll never get to finish the game even with the effort of buying a bloodstone amulet when it first came out!

Figured the guilt trip wouldn't work.

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
*Username: Anzelia La Belle

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.

I had completed the final quest in the the Otami Ruins quest chain with the twins. After I had completed the god statue test i can't talk to them.

Also in Bassken lake: Even though it says I completed the She Wolf Challenge and Jaque's requests it still won't let me into the Papa Saw without crewing with someone who has the quest chain completed.

Almost two years now and this has been keeping me from enjoying it because i love the Papa Saw area D; but i also just want my reward for completeing the twins challenge.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.

A lot of people had complained about it for a long time, but no patches have been made or given. It's hard for people to complete the story lines.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.

A year or two at best.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
* Scobre
* Ring visual glitch, lag, and freezing. Sometimes when you buff, the buff shows as rage 1, rage 2, rage 3 and rage 4 on different players especially with iron will ring. Sometimes buff shows that it's still on when it isn't such as divinity ring. Rage 3 can happen easily with buffs even when rage bar says it's full. Sometimes rings lag as you use them or they keep going without you clicking. Rings can stop working at times. Like sword rings such as hack, slash, and mantis can stop working while fire rain and heals work or sometimes heal rings like wish don't work while buffs and attacks do work. So it's like you being put to sleep with animated, except with certain rings. Sweetheart ring also leaves a visual dot to the right of any avi kind of like the green goo glitch.
* Rings are a major gameplay feature of zOMG! and if they don't work right, it would be nice to have them fixed so I can enjoy playing zOMG! more.
* Since at least fall of 2010 is when I started noticing it more, so it's been awhile.
Valachia Bernhard
How about all of them? rofl

thats the best idea overall

Obsessive Hunter

33,075 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
SmallTownGuy
SmallTownGuy

Clutch Fly-By event in Zen: The event begins, but does not spawn any enemies. This is a relatively recent problem, dating only to several months ago when a dev was apparently working on other event problems. The event was working ok less than a year ago.

The event is unplayable as it is.
I successfully played the Fly By in Zen just a week or so ago--it may have been fixed.
*Username- Dr Wily7656

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.- The bug I want fixed is the /invite command in the chat box. Basically, no matter how many times you try to use this while inviting crew members it doesn't work and it can't be because the people are in other crews since I tested this with a friend. His username is Vanguard Ike7176.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.-Well, whenever people try to crew different people on different layers that is the only option (assuming that the person is not on the recrewt panel). This extremely limits how players can get together to do the harder areas like SSEB and DMS.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.-This bug has been affecting my gameplay and many other people's gameplay for over two years now and it is really starting to get annoying.

I would really appreciate if you could get this bug fixed eventually as it would be a big help to the entire zOMG community.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
*Username: Dai-Gilgamesh

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. : Probable inability to enter Saw Mill at Bassken Lake.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. : Well, I would go on a crew that has a leader that has gone into the Saw Mill and back, and sometimes it will say something like 'You can't enter because you have not done Gustav's quest' and the person in charge had already gone in the Saw Mill multiple times. So, the leader would try to switch the leadership onto another crew member and it still doesn't work. Although, this problem happens on occasion and when it does it's rather frustrating.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.: It has been affecting the game ever since it first came out. I remember because I got really into the game when it was released.

Friendly Friend

28,250 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
*JosephKoopa
* Silent NPC glitch -NPCs in the Village Greens such as Elizabeth, Leon, and Trixie are silent. The chat bubble above their heads don't appear.
* "Upgrade Your Ring" quest cannot be finished. Quest line cannot be continued because of the glitch.
*3 years

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Horntastic
me know it all
*Username- me know it all

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.- the game is stuck, i am stuck, im traped in dms with no crew and cant get out!

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.- i can't play gonk

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game- just started few minits ago when i was playing, the crew left, and now im stuck....

Dude it's an instanced area so if you just close the window for a few minutes you'll go back to the ranch and can get a new crew and play again. (alternatively, you can find some monsters and get yourself dazed)

no, couldn't leave that screen, so no daze....but i disconet (lucky smile ) and the re-load fixed it....
did find new crew and get to the GR biggrin
thanks for the answer/advice though 3nodding

Entrepreneur

*chromebook
*Graphics - Graphics should be change with different settings instead of Low & High.
*N/A

Fashionable Fairy

12,925 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Member 100
  • Flatterer 200
User name: CatsOnFire
Bug: All of the quest glitches that others have mentioned, that I have gotten to.
How it negatively impacts Zomg: Myself, and others give up early in the game because of glitches in Elizabeth, Leon, and General quests. I didn't know until recently that you can go on to other areas without completing these quests. After a friend told me that you can go on to the other areas I began to play again recently.
How it has affected me: As stated, I quit playing Zomg early on. Now that I'm playing again, I find it very annoying that I can't complete certain quests.

Dedicated Player

plz fix the clan chats on zomg and all the thing every one elce is talking about and cut down the lag >n<

4,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
I have been on gaia for a while. But i have not played zomg that much, so i started playing it recently. But it will not let me take the chicken to the barn nor will it let me talk to elizabeth about upgrading my ring that quest. I would love it if you would fix this or tell me what im doing wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff