Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I've tried numerous things and none of them seem to work...

Username: Moondancer883

Bug:
I have a Mac OSX 10.8.2 and I have all the current adobe flash players installed, but I can't seem to play zomg. I've talked to a few others who also have macs and they have the same problem. I've tried using different browsers, uninstalling and reinstalling java/flash etc. but none of it works. It goes to the server page, but after I click 'play' it loads the blue UI bar in the bottom right corner, but then it disappears and the window doesn't move.

How it negatively impacts zomg: a lot of mac users can't play zomg--it gets less traffic

How long: it's been at least a year

Fashionable Lunatic

22,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*Username: swimfan120
* Please fix the tasks that you are given by Rin and Lin
* I would like to be able to finally beat the original part of zomg. Also it confuses users when they get excited that they finally beat the part only to learn that they are forever stuck with the task even if they have completed it multiple times.
* I find it annoying that with trying to help other zomg players complete the tasks it isn't possible for some. It's difficult when in a crew b/c the tasks glitch for some and not for others and thus annoying with trying to move on to the next tasks.

Beloved Elder

Hydrangia
SmallTownGuy
SmallTownGuy

Clutch Fly-By event in Zen: The event begins, but does not spawn any enemies. This is a relatively recent problem, dating only to several months ago when a dev was apparently working on other event problems. The event was working ok less than a year ago.

The event is unplayable as it is.
I successfully played the Fly By in Zen just a week or so ago--it may have been fixed.
Weird. I was in Zen about a week ago when the event happened to occur. I looked all over but couldn't find a clutch anywhere.

Bashful Pumpkin

11,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Username : The Art of Losing
Describe the bug you want fixed : All the quests in Aqueduct and Otami are screwed up
Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game : Haven't been able to finish those areas
Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game : At least a year.

Cuddly Friend

23,550 Points
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Magical Gems 500
I have multiple bugs with this account different ones with my 2nd

*Username: Kaji_Morushi

*Problem: Task(s)

*Explanation: I cannot re-complete the "Vox Stellarum" task, I don't receive any feed back, no red text, I've tried; with a crew, rings that should help, full ghi, and I've slain a fair amount of p3's around the tree line area... I still get nothing. :/

*Username: Kaji_Morushi

*Problem: Map Flags, Question marks, Dice.

*Explanation: Some maps I go to have the quest flags still showing, some orange question marks show up still (such as the one by Maestro in Barton.) And sometimes when I get the daily freebies the dice still appear there.

*Username: Kajina350

*Problem: Silent NPC's

*Explanation: I get that Silent NPC glitch, Elizabeth, Trixie, or Leon glitch in Village greens, and the Null. I've heard other NPC's have done so for others and I'm aware others have posted about it. Heard this was an on going bug for years. D:

*Thanks for reading heart

*P.S. - Love you Sisky~ cat_whee

Benevolent Codger

Since I'm a mite doubtful that anyone else is going to be listing them:

Quote:
Username: Red Kutai
Bug Description: Armor Rings generate excess Rage when used repeatedly. Rings are intended to generate Rage when they replace an existing buff with a buff at a higher Rage Rank; Armor Rings generate Rage whether the existing buff is actually replaced or not. This is likely connected to the fact that Armor Rings appear to replace those buffs, based on the icons in the Crew Pane.
Negative Impact: Can be manipulated to generate Rage in an unintended manner, by repeatedly using Armor buffs. Low priority, but also shouldn't be a difficult fix.
Quote:
Bug Description: Changing rings causes a player's current Health to reset to its base value (i.e. the maxHP before G'hi bonuses are applied). This includes when rings merely switch positions, even if no rings are added or removed.
Negative Impact: Can be manipulated to generate Rage in an unintended manner, in conjunction with self-healing effects (e.g., Bandage) by repeatedly lowering one's own Health and healing it back. Low priority, but a very easy fix (e.g., disabling ring-switching outside of the Null Chamber).
Quote:
Bug Description: Rage displays inaccurately on both the Rage Metre and in the Crew Pane. On the Rage Metre, there is no visible difference between 98, 99, or 100 Rage. On the Crew Pane, RR2 shows as available at 33 Rage, but is not actually available until you have 34 Rage; RR3 shows as available at 66 Rage, but is not actually available until 67 Rage; RR4 shows as available at 99 Rage, but is not actually available until 100 Rage.
Negative Impact: These are misleading and can often cause players to waste Rage or make poor decision; such situations are not uncommon. Fixes for the Crew Pane are fairly trivial (universalising the use of either '>' or '>='), while fixes for the Rage Metre are slightly more difficult; I'd suggest a tint change or glow filter when the bar is at 100.
Quote:
Bug Description: Meat does not take prior applications into account while healing. The ring is intended to heal only the difference between the preceding buff and the buff that is being granted; currently, it heals the full amount of the buff being granted with each use.
Negative Impact: Fairly negligible. This allows players to gain extra Health in an unintended manner by using the ring at progressively higher Rage Ranks. This was supposed to have been fixed once and somehow reverted, so presumably it shouldn't be too difficult to apply that fix again.
gataka

Surely you have something more significant to add than these, yes? sweatdrop

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,475 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
*UsernameDion Von Trap

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. Certain 'I am' poses on items (Such as Twister and Alrunette) don't 'fly' or 'walk' they just look to float over the screen.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. It may be more aesthetic, yet at the same time it is annoying to have your avatar just floating there rather than actually interacting in a way with the environment, such as flying and walking.
*Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. Ever since the items were released, they have acted in this manner.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
*Username: Prusset
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong: Alastor's Final Quest. I was able to accept the quest from him, but it glitches and I can't actually complete it. Please fix this.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.: I can't complete all the in game story quests. I'd REALLY like to access that content. It was something I paid to get a head start at but never got a chance to do. It's really bothersome because I'd like to complete the Kamila arc.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.: I can't finish the story arc. I defeat Kamila but nothing happens. I'm never 'met' by Alastor later in the maze as he tells me he will to give me further directions.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Dion von Trap
*UsernameDion Von Trap

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. Certain 'I am' poses on items (Such as Twister and Alrunette) don't 'fly' or 'walk' they just look to float over the screen.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. It may be more aesthetic, yet at the same time it is annoying to have your avatar just floating there rather than actually interacting in a way with the environment, such as flying and walking.
*Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. Ever since the items were released, they have acted in this manner.

Not every I AM has a walking animation. Some are just static. This is not a bug.
siskataya
Hello zOMGers!

I wanted to post today to open a discussion with you all about the possibility of our working on some more bug fixes for zOMG! Before we start any such fixes, however, I wanted to hear from you all on this topic, and get a sense for which bugs you would most like to see fixed. As regular zOMG! players, you'd have the most insight into which issues are the most problematic for players.

Feel free to post your zOMG! bug fix suggestions in this thread by Wednesday, November 14, 2012. In order to make things easier for me to understand, I'd also request that you format your bug fix suggestion posts in the following format:
Quote:
*Username
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareleft Posting Rules & Guidelines gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

Before we begin, there are a few things about this project that I do want to state up front so we are all on the same page:
Quote:

1) With the resources we will have available to work on these bug fixes for zOMG!, we most likely will not be able to complete all your bug fix suggestions at this time. I just wanted to be crystal clear about this upfront to avoid confusion and upset if we are unable to fix some of the issues suggested in this thread.

2) We'll try our best to fix as many bugs as possible, but we will prioritize the fix requests based on how many people the fix will impact, and how easy/difficult the issue is to fix. For example, if we can fix 10 bugs fairly easily that will benefit 10,000 users or we can fix one larger bug with difficulty which only affects 15 people, we will go with fixing the 10 fairly easy bugs.

3) I don't have an estimated time of completion on when you can expect the fixes to be made - I am not even going to hazard a guess on this! First I want your feedback, then we have to see what is feasible to do, etc. Consider this an ongoing project for now and I'll update you as I get more information.

4) Please make sure to have your bug fix suggestions posted in this thread by end of day (11:59 pm PST) on Wednesday, November 14, 2012. That is a week to think about what issues you want to see fixed! Suggestions posted AFTER this time will be put on a list for possible future bug fixes, but will not be included in this initial project.

5) As mentioned above, we need you to be very clear about the bug you think should be fixed. Make sure to include all relevant information in your post so we can easily try and identify the issue. Posts that contain vague or non-informative requests will not be considered.

6) This is an attempt to fix current bugs affecting zOMG! and player experience. This is NOT a thread to debate other zOMG! issues such as feature requests, dislike of the game being in maintenance mode, etc. Posts on these topics will be moderated as necessary. Please stick to the topic at hand biggrin

7) You may post more than one suggestion for a bug fix you'd like to see, but please do not keep re-posting the same suggestion multiple times. This just makes it difficult for me to process all the requests.

8 ) We will add to these rules as needed, so please check back often for the most up-to-date info!

Hope this is all clear, and you are excited about this project! Looking forward to your feedback biggrin
-Sisky

*Username-Hekari_yami92
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.- Evening, in the location in zomg called Village Greens, there are two problems and or for short are glitches I had seen for te past few months. In the Gnomes home where most members needed to face the Elder Big Gnome, on the diffuculty on Hard or sometimes normal (excluding Easy since the elder gnome attacks) there are issues where mostly the Gnome would sit still in his chair without attacking and most of all, when it comes attacking him, nothing happened still sweatdrop and also outside of village greens outside of the gnomes home, there is a glitch where both Gnomes and Flamingos keep popping out sometimes per second sweatdrop and most other areas in village greens, zen gardens, and other locations, the enemies pop out only a few seconds or perhaps a minute normally. when looking at the spot on the outside of the gnomes house the glitch/bug is strange... can you please fix these two problems?
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. Outside of the house of the gnomes, when the glitch outside where the flamingos and the gnomes are at (surrounded by the gnomes house) since the glitch kept occuring.... also inside the gnomes home, I know there is a quest on completing the Defeat the elder gnome, and noticed there were complaints about the Big elder Gnome, with questions such as "How come the Big Gnome still stuck in his chair and not moving?" and "Can you please help me with the Gnome quest? I need to defeat him so that I can accomplish my quest?"
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. Thank you and have a good day!
Username: Steelekunoichi
Bug I want fixed: Mission for Upgrading Rings
Describe it: It will not let me finish the mission. I have leveled up my rings enough that i could very well survive a bit in Bill's Ranch but I don't have any other rings because I can not click on Elizabeth to finish the mission in Village Greens thus not be able to go on with other missions. Its a bit annoying. I tried what others told me to do, just to lvl up more and see what happens but it won't change at all.

Magnetic Lover

19,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Username: ladyfry

Bug I want fixed: the gustav glitch

Describe it: PLEASE FIX THE INFAMOUS GUSTAV GLITCH. HALF THE TIME CREWS CAN'T GO IN THE SAW MILL. [ANFRY FACE]
stressed
scream
evil

EDIT: I'LL MAKE A SCREENIE OF IT, SO YOU SEE THE ERROR MESSAGE.

Destructive Reveler

Im glad you all are back to working on ZOMG! It makes me happy.
*Avalei
*Repeatable quest glitch on gold beach (for me) Brodie keeps telling me I do not have enough anchor bugs even though my count keeps rising currently 1624/20
*Less of a negative impact more of an annoyance.
*Well over a year. Unsure of when the glitch first happened.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
    *berserk0

*Mini-events in Zen Garden and Gold Beach.

*Is annoying to see the alerts and nothing happens (Zen Gardens) or the animated stop respawning (Gold Beach).

*I'd like to be given the opportunity to try those mini-events and collect those badges..

Dangerous Vegetarian

14,200 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
LaughingChild
Rin and Lin quest
This has been a common problem where The Stone Coatl, Aiding the Twins and Merit in the Eyes of the Spirits are complete but stay on quest in progress and when going to go collect RIn talks and YOU ARE HEARD, CHOSEN ONE, SPEAK THAT WE MAY KNOW YOUR DESIRES! that it.
The Rin and Lin part of the story is a big park of the story, plus it discourge other from moving on because they don't have a the strenghts or story background to help them move forward.
This glith has been around for 2+ years

Another Glitch is the NPC Agent Caruthers is silent so the Into the Fray! quest can not be complete.
It is a good repeatable quest to help players train. With out it players are unable to access the full enjoyment of zOMG!
Around a year now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces