Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I just got to....I just got to.... sweatdrop

Cloud City please. smile I mean you guys were so mean to tease us when you did that April Fools trick on us last year. I was so happy....for about one second before I remembered it was April Fools day.... emo And then Qixter said that you might add it....then he left and come on now it's not nice to play with a girls heart like that!!! Besides, it would be a big hit! You could use puns, like shoeflies: flies that are shoes. And mystical stuff and well the ideas are endless! I'll be happy to give you a post to the two threads I made with all kinds of idea from players. Besides, you guys would have a blast with it. And...and you could let us fly! O.O Please?!!

But over all what you have looks really good. I'm looking forward to seeing the artwork and the new monsters, rings and things. (Duhhh, rhyming. Always a bad sign!) Okay well I had to try for old times sake.

Vicious Elder

I just got an idea earlier for a mini-area like DMP

Basically a quest like Katsumi's where you have to get a kid/person's toy or object back of some sort. Instead of big animated, it's toys that have kidnapped the item and have taken hostile control over a huge dollhouse. I was thinking this'd take place in the techno-place with a shrink ray. Some things that'd be monsters would be like toy cars, dolls, action figures (maybe even of the Developers! ;D) and stuff like that. Maybe the dollhouse would be made out of stuff from Houses and have themed room screens, like one might be egyptian, one might be medieval, one would be Nitemare, etc etc.

Vicious Elder

Bump out of boredom
YEAHZZZ!!! xd

6,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friendly Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Amazing! I really have to learn to do more in Maya so I can get into my own game creating.
I'll never see OA the same way again heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces