*-* Poll 0.30357142857143 30.4% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Keep those entries coming. I haven't heard back from Sam yet about any preliminary scores.

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
All this waiting is making me antsy!! emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop

Ruthless Bunny

8,350 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Obsequious Gray
All this waiting is making me antsy!! emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop

I was the first one to enter. Its making me more antsy.... emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop emotion_sweatdrop

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
i like the name for the RIP ring XD
-bump-

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Entries are still open to the end of April guys. ^^

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Alright got the scores on animated from Sam. She decided to provide some notes on each entry to help understand some improvements for scoring higher. The list above are the entries she scored so far.:

Anas Norazim

Mouse
Artwork: 5/5
Originality: 11/15
Balance: 7/10
Description: 17/20
Sam's Notes: While it is a creative entry it lacks information about the attacks as far as how much damage they do or any other effects they may have this information could help both those balance and originality scores. The description gave a pretty good image, though it was hard to tell what kind of mouse you meant just from the description. Or anything about how they move in packs, like what size is the pack?

Obsequious Gray

Peeping Parasol
Originality: 13/15
Balance: 9/10
Description: 18/20
Sam's Notes: Information about how much damage its attacks do would help the balance and description scores. The color coding for strength is a pretty cool idea. The variety of attacks is nice, but again I’d like to see some idea of how much damage they do.

xXx_chinnie_xXx

Woeful Wallet
Originality: 13/15
Balance: 9/10
Description: 19/20
Sam’s Notes: Information about how much damage the WW’s attacks do would be a help. I’m curious about the method of spawning, what is meant about it putting money in your wallet. I like how it fits with Isle de Gambino being rich town, especially with the planned boss for the area being an evil cash register. Good job.

II-Mystic Mirage-II

Teddy Pouch / Duffel Bear
Originality: 15/15
Balance: 7/10
Description: 20/20
Sam’s Notes: I wish I could give you more points in the artwork category for this cute little terror. Being able to do damage and steal orbs definitely makes it original in its effects. My only comment is, at cl 3.0 with no ghi a player only has 300 HP. Duffel Bear dealing 300 damage a hit is a little overpowered.

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

Toiwhip Paper
Originality: 7/15
Balance: 3/10
Description: 5/20
Sam’s Notes: The proposed habitat is an area limited to CL 1-2 players, that being said they’d only be doing 1 point of damage per hit if they hit it, whilst it can daze them in a single hit. I’m for impossible fights but that just seems a little over the top. There isn’t much description either, maybe there is something you’d like to say about how this terror came to be or how it hunts innocent players down? This is your chance to tell a holy epic backstory for your creation.

Starshine

Flash Crash
Originality: 15/15
Balance: 8/10
Description: 19/20
Sam’s Notes: A grue type monster we can attack? Yes, please. So it is designed to be a surprise attack if I am reading this correctly. The picture kind of reminds me of the bolt of doom when someone refreshes. It’s HP seems a little low for the time it takes to attack, one good hack could finish it off if it gets noticed in time. I like the idea of it being able to spawn in different areas, would it scale to the area?

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
So can we improve on the animated we made? Or are those the final results? I could drop Duffel Bears attack power down to 100-150 damage. I wanted him to be like Landy for Barton Town. xd

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
II-Mystic Mirage-II
So can we improve on the animated we made? Or are those the final results? I could drop Duffel Bears attack power down to 100-150 damage. I wanted him to be like Landy for Barton Town. xd

Contest is still running, you can always edit and resubmit. Results aren't final until the judging after the contest close.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Berryfarmer
II-Mystic Mirage-II

Contest is still running, you can always edit and resubmit. Results aren't final until the judging after the contest close.

Alright thanks. :3

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
II-Mystic Mirage-II
Berryfarmer
II-Mystic Mirage-II

Alright thanks. :3

Just give, Sam the Fairy Queen, she's posted earlier, a quote if/when you resubmit.

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
Animated Name: Peeping Parasol
Description: A simple parasol possessed by the G'Hi of an irate voyeur. They lay dormant and closed when... unaggravated(?) but if attacked they open. In the last bits of health (150) their eyes open. When killed, their eyes pop out and the parasol burns.
Environment: Zen gardens, mostly just past the lantern rack. Possibly replace the Taikos that guard the basket in the north-east or the fluffs that amble about the place when there aren't any lanterns.
CL and HP: 3.2 - 4.0/ 380HP - 570HP
Aggressive or Passive: Passive
Spawns in Groups? Yes
How does it attack? Early attacks:
Closes and swings at nearest players. Medium strength/35-90/close range.
Closes and drills through players. Medium strength/40-120/mid-range/moves through characters/multi-hit

Late attacks: Opens and closes frantically, raining water droplets on all surrounding players (similiar to Fire Rain). High strength/100-150/mid-range/AoE.
Other Notes: Come in a variety of colours, stronger ones having colours closer to red. (3.2 = Blue/ 4.0 = Red.)
Artwork: It's a character from a story I wrote/am writing... Ignore the swirly name bit sweatdrop
Peeping Parasol

Sam the Fairy Queen

Hygienic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sam the Fairy Queen
I added additional information on the "Other Notes" section.

Animated Name: Woeful Wallet
Description: These Animated look very sad and tend to cry a lot for they do not have many bills and coins in their body. They were abandoned by their owners a long time ago because they did not fit in. When they die, they crumple up and drop their bills and coins and you can pick them up as loot.
Environment: These can be found in Isle de Gambino.
CL and HP: CL: 10.5
HP: 1235
Aggressive or Passive: They look Passive but are VERY Aggressive.
Spawns in Groups? Will only find one at a time but can spawn more by taking your wallet and filling it with some money.
How does it attack? It will turn to look at you, open up it's mouth and you can see it pointy teeth. It will bite your hip and shake you until they get as much money as they can. If there is a wallet in your pocket, they will take it out from your pocket and fill it with some money and it will be Animated. SO KILL THEM FAST.
Other Notes: When these Animated attack, their damage is about 25O HP per hit. When I said that they spawn from your wallets, I meant that they will bite their way to your wallet, fill it with the Animated money, and then they will become a Woeful Wallet.
Artwork:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bump. Still open guys

Destructive Bunny

I've been haunting the SF trying to campaign for zOMG lately. I'll edit my entry when I have time ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff