Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Profitable Businessman

4,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ring: Astrapí̱ Strike
Description: Call upon the god of blue lightning to strike and weary your foes where they stand. Enamies closest to you will face a moderate shock that does damage over time, and at higher Rage Ranks could cause them to be temporarely paralyzed.
"This ring will effect the area you stand on and shock foes near you or the range area. The ring summons a multi lightning strike from the heavenly skies which is said only those choosen may be able to see a blue drawn circle where they stand with blue lightning risen from it".
Range: Short to Midium Range(3 to 4 avatar length).
Cooldown: 15 seconds(Quarter of a minuet).
Stamina Cost: 14.2 Stamina.
Ring Effects: Temporarely(6sec or less) Paralyzes Your Foes
Ring Negative Effects: Constant over use of this ring may cause minor shock damage to your crew or those nearest to you.
RR1: 130-(13*10) DoT.
RR2: 170-(17*10) DoT + more area damage
RR3: 200-(20*10) DoT + more area damage.
RR4: 222-(22.2*10) DoT + more area damage + (6 seconds or less) Temporarely Paralyzes Your Foes.

Ring image will be placed as soon as I get it done. biggrin

Barton Sweetheart

User Image

Working this as a bump as well,

Animated:
Anas Norazim
: Mouse
Originality (15)-12 I like the idea behind it, is a simple idea that is kind of cute.
Balance (10)- 5, the HP doesn't seem to match the CL of the animated they seem to easy.
Description (20)- 15, I did imagine something that more resembled a computer mouse then a real mouse
Artwork (5)-4 It does reflect the description well.

II_Kisame_II
: Gold Power Ranger:
Originality (15)- 0, this is just a recolour of the bladed vase nothing different about it.
Balance (10)- 0 given that there is nothing noted about its HP, Cl attack etc I can not give it a score.
Description (20)-0 No description therefore I have to give it a 0
Artwork (5)-1 you recoloured it well and in the lines so I'll be nice and give you a point for that

Starshine
: Flash Crash
Originality (15)- 14 the idea behind this animated is good the fact that it has an interesting attack adds to the fun of this.
Balance (10)- 8 The fact that the CL can be changed depending on the area works for me, the HP seem to low for said CL HOWEVER given that it appears to be something you can't really attack due to the surprise factor involved then it is fine.
Description (20)- 10 The description of what the animated look like didn't work for me but then the art work actually made it more clearer for me.
Artwork (5)-4 again the art work was needed for me to see how this worked.

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
: Toiwhip Paper
Originality (15)- 10, never seen anything like this before and it is original
Balance (10)- 5 a blanched CL HP in my eyes and it gives a challenge HOWEVER given that it spawns in the sewers which is an area you need to be a 2cl which is lower then teh suggested CL of this then I've had to mark it down on that fact.
Description (20)-0 there was no real description for this one apart from stats, it would have been nice to have seen more detail.
Artwork (5)- 2 the art work matches the name of the animated and makes the entry.

II-Mystic Mirage-II
: Teddy Pouch
Originality (15)- 13, interesting use of items found on Gaia already. Like the morphing idea as well!
Balance (10)- 10 seems to be a nice balance of CL and HP amongst other things
Description (20)-19 very easy to picture a fluffy cute teddy bear ready to take you orbs and health at a moments notice.
Artwork (5)- 5, it does seem to give a good match up of the description.

II-Mystic Mirage-II: Duffel Bear
Originality (15)- 14 again I like the idea and find it interesting given the extra point due to the fact that its a extra level of the one above.
Balance (10)-9 again a balanced HP and Cl HOWEVER my only nitpick is the need for buffs and crews, newer player will not have this and this may cause problems for them.
Description (20)- 19 again easy to picture this running around dazing people and morphing from a Teddy Pouch.
Artwork (5)- 5 the art work does seem to match the description.

xXx_chinnie_xXx
: Woeful Wallet
Originality (15)- 11 although not seen in zOMG , it reminds me heavily of the Cash Register animated that was talked about. HOWEVER if we forget about that it then does make for a good animate.
Balance (10)- 10 seems to be a balanced CL and HP for this animated and for the area it would be in.
Description (20)- 10, the name helps picture the animated and the description does do a good job of rounding that out, however the description seems a bit lacking to me.
Artwork (5)- 3 the art work help picture the animate but as I said above the description does lack a bit, making it hard to picture the animated.

Obsequious Gray
: Peeping Parasol
Originality (15)-13 Good idea, something I've not seen and it makes me wish it was in the game all ready, reminds me of the Japanese monster Kasa-obake, ( after looking at the picture)
Balance (10)- 8 a balanced CL and HP and the fact that its not that hard to defeat for the area it is suggested to be in is good as well.
Description (20)- 19 the description works for me and I could picture a parasol attacking people and attacking as is stated.
Artwork (5)- 4 the art work does do the description justice

User Image

Barton Sweetheart

User Image

And now for the rings from me 3nodding

: Death Dice
Originality (20)-18, original and different the roll of the dice aspect is a nice touch and the different attacks makes it seem like a fun ring too boot.
Balance (15)- 12 like the idea of different stats and stamina for different attacks or rolls all seem fairly balanced to me and fair over all.
Description (15)- 14 a good description of each attack and of how to activate the ring as well.

zero_0912
: Sniper, sniper ,sniper
Originality (20)- 5, it looks to be a rehash of guns,guns,guns to be honest not very sure of the effects or what the ring really does. Does your ring have an original effect or is it something we’ve already seen? For example is it just another heal ring or is it a new kind of buff?
Balance (15)- 10, the ring stats seem balanced enough to me.
Description (15)- 5 not really sure what BOOM HEADSHOT really means nor do I get an idea of what the ring does again I can't help but see it as a supper rehash of Guns,Guns,Guns.

Obsequious Gray
: Baked Bads
Originality (20)-18 The idea of a food fight against the animated amuses me greatly, its a nice idea for a ring.
Balance (15)- 12Seems balanced enough, the damage and the debuffs add seems interesting enough to me.
Description (15)- 14, the description gives me a good idea of what the ring could look like in game.

xXx_chinnie_xXx
: The Nail Cutter
Originality (20)- 17, a nice idea for a buff that's like keen eye, but done in a fun and different way.
Balance (15)- 10, the cool down rate makes me think that people would use this a lot, which is the point I know but seems that it would be a bit overpowered
Description (15)- 14 the description is good and gives me a good idea of how this would work in game.

Doomdragon8
: Polar Sickle
Originality (20)- 16, like the idea of freezing the animated, but kind of reminds me of tape ( sending them to sleep aspect) the idea that using hotfoot will unfreeze them in a nice aspect and would make for a good communication between crew mates
Balance (15)- 12 the attacks seem balanced enough as does the stamina and cool down rate, although perhaps a bit more stamina could be used up.
Description (15)- 13 the description works well for this ring, the idea that a sonic boom can effect other animated is also a nice point of the description.

Elegant hor
: Blizzard
Originality (20)-16 I like the idea of freezing the animated.
Balance (15)- 13 the use of stamina and damage seem very fair for each stage of the rage. The range of attack area seem a bit too much however
Description (15)- 12 Very good description for the ring and the how the attack would work is good as well.

Elegant hor:Thunder Dragon
Originality (20)-17 Like the idea of lighting hitting things reminds me heavy of fire rain, but with a good twist to it however.
Balance (15)- 15, appears to be a nice balance of stamina, attack power and cooldown rate.
Description (15)- 12, again a good description of the ring and how it would work in game.

Starshine
: Supersonic Dance
Originality (20)-19 a very fun and groovy idea for a ring
Balance (15)- 15 over all the balance seem fair and practical
Description (15)- 14 Like the description about the ring and the animation overall.

Starshine : Marks Ring
Originality (20)- 20 A good idea for a ring that is already "in game" how it is used is also a different way of doing things.
Balance (15)-15 very balanced by the looks of it
Description (15)- 15 good description, I can see how it can be used in and around the game of zOMG.

ezaire
:OMG WTF Final Strike
Originality (20)- 19 the idea its good and I've not seen anything like it before.
Balance (15)- 10 Going to be honest and say I find this overpowered somewhat, the cool down for it is too quick and the damage is very high I feel it would work with out the debuff or if the debuff was kept with a lower damage rate.
Description (15)- 13 I like the description of the ring and could see how it would be used in game.

Sinvex
:R.I.P. ring
Originality (20)- 11 reminds me a bit of hack and/or slash
Balance (15)- 13 a balanced ring over all, but the stamina cost seems to be a bit low to me also the bleeding effects seems a tad too much.
Description (15)- 13 Good description I could see it been used in zOMG

dilann
:Corrupt Apprentice
Originality (20)- 19 Loving the idea that using this ring will cost you gold for each time you use it.
Balance (15)- 14 balanced and a fair way of dealing things out however a bit of a longer cool down rate might be better for this.
Description (15)- 14 nice way of letting people know what to expect with this ring.

Uruz7_Sagara
: Boom, Boom, Boom
Originality (20)-5, this seems to be a guns,guns,guns rehash only with another name tagged on.
Balance (15)- 12 seems to be balanced ring
Description (15)- 5 not very sure what this ring does so can't give you more then a 5 given that you used stats which is where the 5 came from.

Gothic Nii San
:Grave-Robber
Originality (20)- 17 original idea for a ring, a bit like the revise that you get in game.
Balance (15)- 14, appears to be balanced has a good sense of the different rages and stamina cost and a sensible cooldown rate as well for that the ring is. I would however suggest that is only effect one crew member at a time and the health it gives people various according to range.
Description (15)- 15 good description for the ring

User Image

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Berryfarmer

the title says "deadline extended", but the rules still say the deadline was may 15th. is this a typo, or have the winners just not been placed yet? o3o

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Zealand_Aquarius

Ah, finally.
So sad that my ring idea didn't make the top 5 T^T... Unless there's another judge?
But overall, good judging Zeal, though you could've gave Kenny at least 2 points for providing SOMETHING for the stats.

Thank you for finally getting this out of the way 3nodding

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Doomdragon8
Zealand_Aquarius

Ah, finally.
So sad that my ring idea didn't make the top 5 T^T... Unless there's another judge?
But overall, good judging Zeal, though you could've gave Kenny at least 2 points for providing SOMETHING for the stats.

Thank you for finally getting this out of the way 3nodding

i did the math; me and a few others all tied at 4th in the ring contest sweatdrop

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Berryfarmer

the title says "deadline extended", but the rules still say the deadline was may 15th. is this a typo, or have the winners just not been placed yet? o3o

It's been one thing after another with the first judge and it took me some time to find Zea to replace her. That's why it's taken so long sweatdrop

PuppyMEDIC's Husband

Fiendish Treasure-Seeker

14,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
do i submit my entry here?

Barton Sweetheart

Berryfarmer
Berryfarmer

It's been one thing after another with the first judge and it took me some time to find Zea to replace her. That's why it's taken so long sweatdrop

Sorry it took me so long!

Please forgive me everyone *offers cookies*

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
basilisk spawn
do i submit my entry here?

the deadline past quite a while ago.

sorry you missed it. sweatdrop

PuppyMEDIC's Husband

Fiendish Treasure-Seeker

14,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
baaww

oh well

thanks for letting me know!

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zealand_Aquarius
Berryfarmer
Berryfarmer

Sorry it took me so long!

Please forgive me everyone *offers cookies*

Not your fault, it was my fault. I should be the one saying sorry

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
In case anyone was wondering why it hasn't ended, you guys who have submitted entries and received critiques, you have a week from today if you want to make corrections and ask for a rescore. Winners will be announced August 1st

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Okay, contest winners have been announced. I'll be getting in touch with each of you to award you your prizes. If there are any disagreements about scores and placing, I'm happy to entertain any questions.

Thieving Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces