Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ah I see what you mean. That's a shame now I have to click more to cast buffs on myself xP

Now I know what I'm actually reading from those numbers on page one. I hope I don't waste any more purple orbs.

Thanks...pikachufan2164 ^^
(heh ironic my siggy is what it is)

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thard_Verad
Math check!

2 health every 5 seconds, yes?
1 minute = 60 seconds = 12*5 seconds
12 * 2 health = 24 health every minute.

~~~

At any rate, the demon set COULD be viable, if the regen remained active at all times. I know your natural regen doesn't activate until you go a few seconds without taking damage.

24 health per minute is viable? xp
Starstorm Angel
Thard_Verad
Math check!

2 health every 5 seconds, yes?
1 minute = 60 seconds = 12*5 seconds
12 * 2 health = 24 health every minute.

~~~

At any rate, the demon set COULD be viable, if the regen remained active at all times. I know your natural regen doesn't activate until you go a few seconds without taking damage.

24 health per minute is viable? xp
Good point. You'd be better off just using Halo at RR1.
Or even just Fitness. Hmm
Stamina regen isn't included in base statistics. That confused me for a while.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
spynoodle
Stamina regen isn't included in base statistics. That confused me for a while.
Yeah, it wasn't back when the guide was released.

Probably due for an update.

Familiar Lunatic

Yeah, once I'm done with the event.

Friendly Noob

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nice guide, is there one for the places where i can get each ring?? I got a chance to pick a new ring few days ago and i couldn't find all of them there... surprised
This guide is awesome. I'm using it to totally revamp my ring set. Here's my plan:

Hack + Shuriken + Hunters Bow + Dervish + Bandage + Rock Armour + Duct Tape + Divinity

I'm still not sure about a couple things. I'm thinking I might Keep my current Melee ring (Mantis) instead of switching to Hack, although Hack makes more sense since Shurken is already a good fast-attack ring for me, and I don't have any heavy-hitters. I'm also thinking about putting in Fleet Feet (If I find it) rather than Duct Tape just because running fast is really cool, and I might possibly keep Turtle over Rock Armour, although Rock Armour makes more sense, since if you have such a high damage block for 15 minutes, you probably won't need Turtle in the first place. smile

Familiar Lunatic

juanmi89
Nice guide, is there one for the places where i can get each ring?? I got a chance to pick a new ring few days ago and i couldn't find all of them there... surprised
If I recall correctly, the restrictions on the rings you can pick are progressively lifted. Ring-giving quests from Old Aqueduct onward should allow you to pick among all available rings, excepted Fortune's Favor and Sweetheart, these two are only available on the marketplace.

The reasoning behind this is to ease new players in, instead of hitting them with all the options all at once, right at the start.

I can't tell you when a particular ring starts to be offered by the quests, AFAIK this information hasn't been collected yet, sorry.
spynoodle
This guide is awesome. I'm using it to totally revamp my ring set. Here's my plan:

Hack + Shuriken + Hunters Bow + Dervish + Diagnose + Rock Armour + Duct Tape + Divinity

I'm still not sure about a couple things. I'm thinking I might Keep my current Melee ring (Mantis) instead of switching to Hack, although Hack makes more sense since Shurken is already a good fast-attack ring for me, and I don't have any heavy-hitters. I'm also thinking about putting in Fleet Feet (If I find it) rather than Duct Tape just because running fast is really cool, and I might possibly keep Turtle over Rock Armour, although Rock Armour makes more sense, since if you have such a high damage block for 15 minutes, you probably won't need Turtle in the first place. smile

Interesting strategy. Some suggestions:

- Unless you really want Hunter's Bows really long range, or are using it mostly for its footspeed debuff, Guns Guns Guns, Solar Rays, or Hot Foot would probably get you better damage for your stamina.
- Hack from Mantis can be a bit tricky to get used to, but you are right that it's good to have a heavy hitter along at some times. It makes a difference.
- If you want running fast, Coyote Spirit is a better deal than Fleet Feet (still very practically fast, but a much longer effect, shorter cooldown, and a luck bonus).
- Rock Armor makes a lot more sense. Turtle's duration isn't worth its cooldown (especially since it takes stamina and rage to make it actually effective - so it's not as useful as an emergency use ring) - also, it's only self only.
- Bandage will be a lot more efficient and powerful than Diagnose, especially for times of solo-ing. If you're always in crews, you might want to consider Wish - even more powerful and fast healing than Bandage can give at times, but it can't heal yourself.
Atrash the Squidmonger
spynoodle

Hack + Shuriken + Hunters Bow + Dervish + Diagnose + Rock Armour + Duct Tape + Divinity

Interesting strategy. Some suggestions:

- Unless you really want Hunter's Bows really long range, or are using it mostly for its footspeed debuff, Guns Guns Guns, Solar Rays, or Hot Foot would probably get you better damage for your stamina.
- Hack from Mantis can be a bit tricky to get used to, but you are right that it's good to have a heavy hitter along at some times. It makes a difference.
- If you want running fast, Coyote Spirit is a better deal than Fleet Feet (still very practically fast, but a much longer effect, shorter cooldown, and a luck bonus).
- Rock Armor makes a lot more sense. Turtle's duration isn't worth its cooldown (especially since it takes stamina and rage to make it actually effective - so it's not as useful as an emergency use ring) - also, it's only self only.
- Bandage will be a lot more efficient and powerful than Diagnose, especially for times of solo-ing. If you're always in crews, you might want to consider Wish - even more powerful and fast healing than Bandage can give at times, but it can't heal yourself.

Thanks for the suggestions! Like you said, I mainly want to keep Hunters Bow for its ridiculous range. It's especially useful in things like orb spills, where I can just hit it from almost anywhere instantaneously. I actually have coyote spirit in right now, but I decided that in boss scenarios, running fast isn't really as useful as duct tape. I hadn't even looked into Bandage, I'll have to try that. smile

EDIT: Man you're right. Solo-wise, bandage pwns diagnose. I'll so do that!

Familiar Lunatic

Note to self: event over, turn down lazy switch, and update this.
I've revised my ring set even more now. smile I've learned that having Shuriken and Hack "out of sync" with their cooldowns has become a major annoyance for me, so I'm gonna do this set instead:
Mantis + Shurken + Ghost + Divinity (Ninja set) + Hunters Bow + Dervish + Bandage + Rock Armor

Enduring Explorer

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
is the ring sets still available? cuz when I tried it, it wont work D:

Familiar Lunatic

VoidStryker
is the ring sets still available? cuz when I tried it, it wont work D:

Are you using the proper rings?
Are the 4 rings on the same hand?
Did the appropriate stat change when you've put on the set?

Note that the yellow glow is glitchy: you may need to reload the game to see it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff