new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Introducing Franken-Benny.
I'm all of Benny's previous concept designs merged into one, crawling out of the inner dropbox files and seeping its way into the coding of zOMG, out for revenge against its dev creators and hoping to replace the original Benny, to find the true meaning behind its own existence, and live the life that was originally planned for it, but was given to someone else.

FIRE BAD. FIRE BAD.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I might play around more to add my own touch, but so far Ceejay has a Asian twin-ish! If that makes sense at all! rofl

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
That moment when rainbow show's up 15 minutes early emotion_kirakira
Pirate Captain Sushi
Introducing Franken-Benny.
I'm all of Benny's previous concept designs merged into one, crawling out of the inner dropbox files and seeping its way into the coding of zOMG, out for revenge against its dev creators and hoping to replace the original Benny, to find the true meaning behind its own existence, and live the life that was originally planned for it, but was given to someone else.

FIRE BAD. FIRE BAD.

Nice idea and backstory. biggrin Seeing your avi makes me wonder what a zombified NPC event would have been like in the game. 3nodding
Platonic Purple Panda
I might play around more to add my own touch, but so far Ceejay has a Asian twin-ish! If that makes sense at all! rofl

So cute! emotion_kirakira
We need lots more Ceejays and Bennys! Feel free to drop in if you can make it! biggrin

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
We look so funny and amazing!!!! I am enjoying this. xD

Familiar Lunatic

"WHAT IS VOMIT, PRETTY LADY?"
From Benny 4 ! ! !

Featuring "FIRE! DON'T HURT ME NO MORE!", "REAL REGULAR", "STARING AT CEEJAY'S BUTT", "GIRL TALK PERIOD, BOY TALK CARD GAME", and "I LOST TO A DOORKNOB"

COMING THIS FIBER-ARY!!
EAT BLUEBENNY PIE!

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
EPICNESS OF TWINS! photobucket has been so derpy latey. I can see the pics on chrome, but it shows up as a link on firefox. :3
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Why are the conversations so funny?
User Image

User Image

User Image

Retro Punk

Platonic Purple Panda

That second pic is hilarious !! rofl Also your avie look like a character from SoulCalibur 3 !!

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Oyaji - Guin
Platonic Purple Panda

That second pic is hilarious !! rofl Also your avie look like a character from SoulCalibur 3 !!

Yes it is! That derpy face!!! Which character is it? I just totally made this avatar up with whatever items I had. XD

Retro Punk

Platonic Purple Panda
Oyaji - Guin
Platonic Purple Panda

Yes it is! That derpy face!!! Which character is it? I just totally made this avatar up with whatever items I had. XD

Ah no i meant , like one of the custom characters you can create. But it looks like a cross between

Setsuna and Ivy.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Oyaji - Guin
Platonic Purple Panda
Oyaji - Guin
Platonic Purple Panda

Ah no i meant , like one of the custom characters you can create. But it looks like a cross between

Setsuna and Ivy.

Oh I see what you mean! 3nodding I can see Ivy in my current avatar.

Retro Punk

Platonic Purple Panda
Oyaji - Guin
Platonic Purple Panda
Oyaji - Guin
Platonic Purple Panda

Setsuna and Ivy.

Gaia has alot of Soul Calibur type items. They even have a Knightmare. That sword reminds me of sould edge.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Oyaji - Guin
Platonic Purple Panda
Oyaji - Guin
Platonic Purple Panda
Oyaji - Guin
Platonic Purple Panda

Setsuna and Ivy.

Gaia has alot of Soul Calibur type items. They even have a Knightmare. That sword reminds me of sould edge.

LOL we all know gaia artist uses their "imaginations" to create items base on popular things. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff