new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

IRL Vampire

BF-dragontshd-40
cnoisy
BF-dragontshd-40
Mavdoc
BF-dragontshd-40
Arrival at Guangzhou today, will be making to Shanghai tomorrow. Saw koalas.

There are koalas in China?? eek If you mean outside of a zoo, maybe you should snatch one for a pet. wink

Yes, it is in a zoo. One of the koalas have a joey in her arm.
I think Australian rules forbade taking a koala as a pet. Of course, there are still poachings.

Australian rules? lol nobody cares about australian rules. That's like saying Canada has political power xD

The zoo have a strict contract with Australian government..
Arrival at Shanghai. Went to Yu Garden and people's square. *le collapse*
Superman Toys. Expensive stuff *_;

Aseres
Careful with buying stuff in Yu Yuen, it'll likely be fake. Come to think of it most of the stuff that should be licenced that you can get in Shanghai will be fake, even the large grocery stores sell fake DVDs, toys and games sweatdrop
There are actually 2 very hidden "chinese malls" near Yu Yuen, large buildings with lots of tiny stores in them, the whole thing is incredibly narrow and cramped, but one of them had a legit Anime/Comic import store back then. Those two 'malls' are really hard to find though, eventhough they're just a block away from Yu Yuen... if you care for authenticicy I'd do most of that sort of shopping in HongKong - they have fakes too, but you don't actually have to go on a scavanger hunt to track down something that's not a fake.

Familiar Lunatic

Aseres
Dahahaha, I'll link him to this when he wakes up rofl heart
I think you should print it really large and place so it is the first thing he sees emotion_dowant

But I guess that's too much trouble x P

Space Genius

Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
cnoisy
BF-dragontshd-40
Mavdoc

There are koalas in China?? eek If you mean outside of a zoo, maybe you should snatch one for a pet. wink

I think Australian rules forbade taking a koala as a pet. Of course, there are still poachings.

Australian rules? lol nobody cares about australian rules. That's like saying Canada has political power xD

Aseres
Careful with buying stuff in Yu Yuen, it'll likely be fake. Come to think of it most of the stuff that should be licenced that you can get in Shanghai will be fake, even the large grocery stores sell fake DVDs, toys and games sweatdrop
There are actually 2 very hidden "chinese malls" near Yu Yuen, large buildings with lots of tiny stores in them, the whole thing is incredibly narrow and cramped, but one of them had a legit Anime/Comic import store back then. Those two 'malls' are really hard to find though, eventhough they're just a block away from Yu Yuen... if you care for authenticicy I'd do most of that sort of shopping in HongKong - they have fakes too, but you don't actually have to go on a scavanger hunt to track down something that's not a fake.

What it is your definition of fake? Except the fan made stuff (which is 70% of the stuff), most stuff doesn't have a record of being fake (there goes a saying that fakies is harder to find than legit). Unless you mean unauthorized import, which is mainly due to the authorized retailer having inflated prices. gonk
Won't go back to Yu Garden thou, will be visiting museums tomorrow. emo

Familiar Lunatic

Tomorrow, Qixter will reveal EverQuest Next, his latest Storybricks-infused baby... and I can't wait o3o
Btw, bronstahd's also working on EQN. So his baby too. Along with likely hundreds of people.

Not sure how they did it. Or where they've found a bed big enough :U

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
cnoisy
BF-dragontshd-40

Aseres

What it is your definition of fake? Except the fan made stuff (which is 70% of the stuff), most stuff doesn't have a record of being fake (there goes a saying that fakies is harder to find than legit). Unless you mean unauthorized import, which is mainly due to the authorized retailer having inflated prices. gonk

Say Hi to the dinosaur bones for me k?

Space Genius

cnoisy
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres
BF-dragontshd-40
cnoisy

Aseres

Say Hi to the dinosaur bones for me k?

I didn't go to Science and Technology Museum. sweatdrop And it is night. I am retuning home early tomorrow.

Moonlight Shapeshifter

11,975 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Nerd 50
We are in clutch in bills ranch looking for an agro if anyone wants to join. cat_blaugh

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Fire Demon Kunai
We are in clutch in bills ranch looking for an aggro if anyone wants to join. cat_blaugh

I'd love to join, but I don't know how to aggro, nor do I really have the sustainability to do it.

Retro Punk

Fire Demon Kunai
We are in clutch in bills ranch looking for an agro if anyone wants to join. cat_blaugh

Are you guys still there? I ' m a terrible aggro though... wink

Familiar Lunatic

Oh hey Jeremy Soule's doing EQNext's soundtrack o3o
I recall from interviews that him and Qix had quite a good time working together for zOMG!

And yes, I'm totally stalking Qix on Twitter. Don't mind me, Bwahahaha! emotion_awesome

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I have a random theme idea, we should all cosplay Ceejay and Benny from Gold Beach and meet up at that spot for fun...

Sorry so random...

Carry on XD
gataka
Tomorrow, Qixter will reveal EverQuest Next, his latest Storybricks-infused baby... and I can't wait o3o
Btw, bronstahd's also working on EQN. So his baby too. Along with likely hundreds of people.

Not sure how they did it. Or where they've found a bed big enough :U

Damn! It's so awesome seeing what the zOMG! devs have been up to since they left. It makes me really excited and hopeful for the futures of JK and Pan as well. biggrin
Okay, today for the theme we'll try something a little new suggested by Platonic Purple Panda. biggrin Almost like an "I Am" theme, but we'll focus on mimicking two specific NPCs instead.

The theme "NPC Beach Bums" refers to Ceejay and Benny located in Gold Beach one screen left of the firepit. They're wearing starter clothes that you should have in your inventory already. xd

All gals dress like Ceejay, and all guys as Benny. 3nodding Here are reference images of them:

Ceejay

Benny

So let's spend the night together on Gold Beach at 5pm PST next to NPCs Ceejay and Benny on Bladed Vase server.

This should make for some funny screenshots and potentially freaked out passersbys. rofl
gataka
Oh hey Jeremy Soule's doing EQNext's soundtrack o3o
I recall from interviews that him and Qix had quite a good time working together for zOMG!

And yes, I'm totally stalking Qix on Twitter. Don't mind me, Bwahahaha! emotion_awesome

Cool gataka-- thanks for the news! biggrin I wasn't aware of this EverQuest Next project. eek I'll keep my eyes and ears open for news and footage on this. 3nodding

Familiar Lunatic

Took some liberties : P
Kaniskion
Damn! It's so awesome seeing what the zOMG! devs have been up to since they left. It makes me really excited and hopeful for the futures of JK and Pan as well. biggrin

Like parents keeping track of their kids after they've left home to face the world on their own. Proud of those who best them, hushing those who end up in jail. emotion_awesome

Anyway, stupid Twitch TV not letting me watch the SOE stream live... I'm a complain in Qixter's profile, bwahahaha...

Rebooted my router, gave it a good monkey wrench hit, it's now working...and I'm watching Qix live in Vegas... CRAZY!! x D

BWAHAHAHA!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces