Sorn 0.014164305949008 1.4% [ 20 ]
Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

IRL Vampire

Oh, btw Mav: I'm not sure if JK has told you yet, but there's a rumor that old L2 characters may get deleted unless they get logged in! I'm not sure if that's true or if you even still care for your old toon, but if you have the login data and still care you may want to go ahead and do that.

EDIT: I actually read up on this and looks like they already did it on June 5th sweatdrop

Retro Punk

BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres

It is decided! I am going to Shanghai after Guangzhou. Since we are staying outside, pool in the restaurants!

I found this vid :

I wish i knew what , Aseres was talking about. Mmmm, im hungry now .... wow i can't think of any good chinese places near me.... Panda express doesnt count.... sweatdrop

Space Genius

Oyaji - Guin
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres

It is decided! I am going to Shanghai after Guangzhou. Since we are staying outside, pool in the restaurants!

I found this vid :

I wish i knew what , Aseres was talking about. Mmmm, im hungry now .... wow i can't think of any good chinese places near me.... Panda express doesnt count.... sweatdrop

Can't see the YouTube link gonk Google "sites banned by China". besides I am on iOSDoes it have anything to do with grasshopper on fire?

To be fair, Panda Express is half real Chinese food. For real Chinese food, you have to look really hard. Like peek in at business hour and see what they are serving. ninja

Retro Punk

BF-dragontshd-40
Oyaji - Guin
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres

I found this vid :

Can't see the YouTube link gonk Google "sites banned by China". besides I am on iOSDoes it have anything to do with grasshopper on fire?

To be fair, Panda Express is half real Chinese food. For real Chinese food, you have to look really hard. Like peek in at business hour and see what they are serving. ninja

Its a clip from " No Reservations " . In it Anthony Bourdaine visists the best dumpling shop in Shangai. They have this one where the soup is on the inside and you stick a straw in the dumpling to drink it.

IRL Vampire

Oyaji - Guin
BF-dragontshd-40
Oyaji - Guin
BF-dragontshd-40
Aseres

I found this vid :

Its a clip from " No Reservations " . In it Anthony Bourdaine visists the best dumpling shop in Shangai. They have this one where the soup is on the inside and you stick a straw in the dumpling to drink it.
I couldn't view the clip either for some reason xD
Those are called Xiao Long Bao and you don't really stick a straw in to eat them, you just eat them carefully xD (preferably with a spoon to catch the broth, but ideally you suck it all out as you bite into it for the first time).
They're the dumplings Shanghai is famous for and you can get them at any street corner. They're sooo goooood eek !!! I have found a handful of places in the bay area that sell them, but they obviously aren't as good as the Shanghainese ones.
I googled the video and from what I can tell that dumpling shop he's at is the one in YuYuen Garden I was talking about emotion_yatta

(And I understand and wholeheartedly agree that those are really good, but man, that host is WAY going off on them, it's kind of embarrassing sweatdrop )

Oh, and while some people prefer ginger in their dumpling-dip-vinegar, I was always more a fan of garlic emotion_dowant . People in the US always look at me funny if I do that, but maaaaansogood emotion_kirakira

Retro Punk

Aseres
Those are called Xiao Long Bao and you don't really stick a straw in to eat them, you just eat them carefully xD (preferably with a spoon to catch the broth, but ideally you suck it all out as you bite into it for the first time).
They're the dumplings Shanghai is famous for and you can get them at any street corner. They're sooo goooood eek !!! I have found a handful of places in the bay area that sell them, but they obviously aren't as good as the Shanghainese ones.
I googled the video and from what I can tell that dumpling shop he's at is the one in YuYuen Garden I was talking about emotion_yatta

(And I understand and wholeheartedly agree that those are really good, but man, that host is WAY going off on them, it's kind of embarrassing sweatdrop )

Oh, and while some people prefer ginger in their dumpling-dip-vinegar, I was always more a fan of garlic emotion_dowant . People in the US always look at me funny if I do that, but maaaaansogood emotion_kirakira

Yeah , i don't know what's up with that? I mean i can see the video.

Question though. What do you mean he is going off on them? Like in a bad way? Cuz i know the he talks is sarcastic and snarky pretty much all the time?

IRL Vampire

Oyaji - Guin
Aseres

Yeah , i don't know what's up with that? I mean i can see the video.

Question though. What do you mean he is going off on them? Like in a bad way? Cuz i know the he talks is sarcastic and snarky pretty much all the time?
He was all "omgg best thing EVEERRR" sweatdrop I mean they're really good, but I wouldnt say they're the best thing every by a long shot. That restaurant in my long post, now THAT qualifies for 'best food ever'. Xiao Long Bao are traditionally street foods, which doesn't make them bad in any way, they're just nothing fancy.

Kawaii Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Familiar Lunatic

glub vador

My dot is bigger :U

Beloved Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Now mine is.
•
biggrin hehehe.
gataka
glub vador

Retro Punk

Jez Rae
Now mine is.
•
biggrin hehehe.
gataka
glub vador

Mine's cuter..... rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( if you can see it .....)

DOT
Aseres
Oh, btw Mav: I'm not sure if JK has told you yet, but there's a rumor that old L2 characters may get deleted unless they get logged in! I'm not sure if that's true or if you even still care for your old toon, but if you have the login data and still care you may want to go ahead and do that.

EDIT: I actually read up on this and looks like they already did it on June 5th sweatdrop

Thanks for the heads up though! I still get the L2 newsletters, so I caught this announcement and logged in with my toons beforehand. 3nodding
She does exist... and now I have proof! eek

Marshall's long-lost sister: MARSHA! xd

IRL Vampire

Mavdoc
Aseres

Thanks for the heads up though! I still get the L2 newsletters, so I caught this announcement and logged in with my toons beforehand. 3nodding
Oh, that's awesome, I'm glad.. I was feeling all bad for telling you but too late haha sweatdrop !! I'm really attached to my L2 toon, and I would have been sooooo sad if she had gotten deleted. 5ever epically sad emo

And I still get the L2 newsletter too, but I don't always read them emotion_awesome
I know you have some hanging out in your inventory. Mine almost seem to propagate on their own. xd

"Tetris Blox"! Those multi-colored clumps of cubes from that one addicting video game. 3nodding

Using this as tonight's dev meat theme, let's see what kind of pixelated craziness we can create using ourselves as the pieces! Pick one of the 10 blox items to wear, and we'll see what happens. biggrin

We'll meat up at 5pm PST today on Bladed Vase server, one room down from the northeast corner of Bill's Ranch for our "canvas". mrgreen

"Be there AND be square" (pieces)! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces