Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Retro Punk

Prizzly
#rolls around

Hey ! i think i remeber you ! Didn't you have an awesome She wolf Cosplay !!??

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Oyaji - Ghin
Prizzly
#rolls around

redface #blush
Ah yes, that was me alright 3nodding
AGES ago though, but im glad you still remembered (:

Retro Punk

Prizzly
Oyaji - Ghin
Prizzly
#rolls around

redface #blush
Ah yes, that was me alright 3nodding
AGES ago though, but im glad you still remembered (:

Awww. emotion_hug

And you still have the Werewolf tag too ! OR did achievements come afterwards? Is your avie "were" right now?

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Oyaji - Ghin
Awww. emotion_hug

And you still have the Werewolf tag too ! OR did achievements come afterwards? Is your avie "were" right now?

The werewolf tag was from a Halloween event, where you could be werewolf or human 3nodding
I ended #1 as Werewolf in that event ^^;;
So the tag is pretty much nostalgic for me

Retro Punk

Prizzly
Oyaji - Ghin
Awww. emotion_hug

The werewolf tag was from a Halloween event, where you could be werewolf or human 3nodding

AHH! i think i remember now. You still had your cosplay on. I still luv the final item that was granted. Specially how they animated it for zomg. Laters on i got the skin to. *points to self*
Wow. It's Friday already. I was sure today was still Thursday. surprised
Fanime. Anime Boston. Florida Anime Experience. The long weekend serves as the perfect time to start the summer anime convention season. 3nodding

Not everyone though lives in an area where these are held, so let's hold our own in zOMG!! biggrin The theme for today is "Anime Convention". Dress up however you would attending an anime con. emotion_awesome

This might include anime cosplay, gothic/lolita, pop culture or even movie and TV fandom or example. Many cons host a Gaia panel on their convention tour which is packed full of Gaia fans wearing OMG hats and the like too!

We'll meat up under the torii gate at the end of bridge near the Zen Gardens Null Crystal on Bladed Vase server at 5pm PST today.

No long lines or expensive badges for this anime gathering! blaugh
Whoa! Mav. I'm in no physical shape to dress up all fancy like. gonk
Kaniskion

No need to get all crazy Silk-- many people who attend cons look quite ordinary, wearing normal street clothes. 3nodding Like me at all the cons I've been to. rofl
Mavdoc
Kaniskion

No need to get all crazy Silk-- many people who attend cons look quite ordinary, wearing normal street clothes. 3nodding Like me at all the cons I've been to. rofl

We've only just started having cons in my country. I'd attend if I wasn't so anti-sociable. sweatdrop

Mega Hoarder

Mavdoc
Kaniskion

whats the point of going in normal clothing? confused
RafiCat
Mavdoc
Kaniskion

I'm a low-key person that doesn't try to stand out I guess. sweatdrop Roughly half of con attendees don't dress up either. It's not like a Halloween party or something where it's required. xd

Mega Hoarder

Mavdoc
RafiCat
Mavdoc
Kaniskion

I'm a low-key person that doesn't try to stand out I guess. sweatdrop Roughly half of con attendees don't dress up either. It's not like a Halloween party or something where it's required. xd

lol, it just seems to me that dressing up in a costume would be half the fun!

Playful Guildswoman

Prizzly
Oyaji - Ghin
Awww. emotion_hug

I was Prizzly's cheering squad! ^^ She was awesome!

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Oyaji - Ghin
AHH! i think i remember now. You still had your cosplay on. I still luv the final item that was granted. Specially how they animated it for zomg. Laters on i got the skin to. *points to self*

I should have a screenie of me ending first laying around somewhere.... rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff