new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Scobre
Sorry viewer viewer discretion is advised for the following video since there are a lot of edited cuss words but found a video that makes any drama experienced on the z!F seem like child's play. Amy's Baking Company I just can't stop laughing at this story and very amused that the restaurant is temporary closed now. So enjoy the video and the horrible food if you get a chance. I hope it makes you guys laugh too and cheers the community up. wink I wouldn't advise eating at this restaurant either. Even dev meat would be undercooked. rofl

i read about this and the drama they had on facebook was so lulz. supposedly a "relaunch" is happening next week. but still, shame on that couple for refusing to allow gordon ramsey to help them.

Newbie Noob

scullylam
Scobre
Sorry viewer viewer discretion is advised for the following video since there are a lot of edited cuss words but found a video that makes any drama experienced on the z!F seem like child's play. Amy's Baking Company I just can't stop laughing at this story and very amused that the restaurant is temporary closed now. So enjoy the video and the horrible food if you get a chance. I hope it makes you guys laugh too and cheers the community up. wink I wouldn't advise eating at this restaurant either. Even dev meat would be undercooked. rofl

i read about this and the drama they had on facebook was so lulz. supposedly a "relaunch" is happening next week. but still, shame on that couple for refusing to allow gordon ramsey to help them.

i watched it and concluded that it must have been her krisschin upbringing that makes her justify her actions. .. oh well, we can only wonder. as for charity donations that demote bullying (cyber or otherwise), i'm sure it's called "amy's pockets."

Scobre
rofl
ty for posting that video. i lol'd and wow'd at most of it.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Well. The meats have gone back to their usual size. I rather like it this way with the conversations being more focused. razz

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
Scobre

i watched it and concluded that it must have been her krisschin upbringing that makes her justify her actions. .. oh well, we can only wonder. as for charity donations that demote bullying (cyber or otherwise), i'm sure it's called "amy's pockets."

Scobre
rofl

Krisschin = Christian? Yeah I'm a religious person myself, doesn't make me crazy and use god to curse everyone. rofl I personally think she was one of those kids growing up that never was told no. Grew up spoiled and married a husband that fed it too. Plus the couple both have a criminal background, so they are just bad crazy people. Like being told, it's ok honey, you failed but you are still a winner. Actually was talking to my dad a lot and we both agreed it is ok to lose sometimes in life. It teaches you lessons and what I'm trying to teach my nephew. He expects to win at games all the time, so trying to teach him to be a good sport and accept losing sometimes. But yeah so called "winning" with dishonesty is just going to hurt Amy's business. Happened on a big scale with Enron.

Newbie Noob

Scobre
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
Scobre

Scobre
rofl

Krisschin = Christian? Yeah I'm a religious person myself, doesn't make me crazy and use god to curse everyone. rofl I personally think she was one of those kids growing up that never was told no. Grew up spoiled and married a husband that fed it too. Plus the couple both have a criminal background, so they are just bad crazy people. Like being told, it's ok honey, you failed but you are still a winner. Actually was talking to my dad a lot and we both agreed it is ok to lose sometimes in life. It teaches you lessons and what I'm trying to teach my nephew. He expects to win at games all the time, so trying to teach him to be a good sport and accept losing sometimes. But yeah so called "winning" with dishonesty is just going to hurt Amy's business. Happened on a big scale with Enron.

i didn't use Christian, for a reason. IMO, she appears to be bipolar with a side of turret's. and her man is a victim of spousal abuse (ironic). he's afraid to confront her with witnesses. the hate might just be an extension of a doomed marriage parading around as something else. what i mean is; that cliche : the boss kicks the man, the man kicks the wife, the wife kicks *the wait staff, the helpers, the patrons, gordon ramsey, reddit and fb* (glad there are no little ones yet). O.o and maybe its because she grew up in the I.D. generation ( "I deserve" ). I think its too bad she wants to believe in truth and honesty, and can not handle any about herself.

*edit: the thing about truth and honesty is that it goes hand in hand with humility, something she is severely lacking.*

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
baby_kitty_258
Scobre
baby_kitty_258
scullylam
Scobre

Scobre
rofl

i didn't use Christian, for a reason. IMO, she appears to be bipolar with a side of turret's. and her man is a victim of spousal abuse (ironic). he's afraid to confront her with witnesses. the hate might just be an extension of a doomed marriage parading around as something else. what i mean is; that cliche : the boss kicks the man, the man kicks the wife, the wife kicks *the wait staff, the helpers, the patrons, gordon ramsey, reddit and fb* (glad there are no little ones yet). O.o and maybe its because she grew up in the I.D. generation ( "I deserve" ). I think its too bad she wants to believe in truth and honesty, and can not handle any about herself.

*edit: the thing about truth and honesty is that it goes hand in hand with humility, something she is severely lacking.*

Oh ok, sorry for the confusion. Yeah I have family with bipolar, so that makes sense she might have it. I think I agree with Mavdoc about the current generation being spoiled, so makes sense that Amy grew up with a spoiled upbringing too. But I'll probably try to keep updated with this story. I don't know why it's amusing me so much. Even health board found them not washing hands. Now to see if business will still be around after it reopens on the 21st. *Waits to see the couple go to the funny farm and/or jail.*

Newbie Noob

Scobre
Now to see if business will still be around after it reopens on the 21st. *Waits to see the couple go to the funny farm and/or jail.*

same here.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image

Mega Hoarder

scullylam
User Image

nice job!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
scullylam
User Image

Plushie Marshall! emotion_kirakira
scullylam
User Image

That is awesome, Scully. Love the material you've used for the helmet. heart You should also add a link to your thread in your siggy. I lost it

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kaniskion
scullylam
User Image

That is awesome, Scully. Love the material you've used for the helmet. heart You should also add a link to your thread in your siggy. I lost it

i'll try doing an edit banner thing to throw in my sig soon. (been busy with rl stuffs)

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I won't be at the dev meat tomorrow. Convention time Friday-Sunday. smile Someone else mind doing a screenshot so I can see at least? XD

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
#rolls around

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers