Doctor Who 0.27903682719547 27.9% [ 394 ]
Snooki 0.075779036827195 7.6% [ 107 ]
Spock 0.080736543909348 8.1% [ 114 ]
Yoda 0.1742209631728 17.4% [ 246 ]
new suggestions (please post) 0.072237960339943 7.2% [ 102 ]
Total Votes:[ 1412 ]

Retro Punk

Platonic Purple Panda
You know what's great about Friday's? Saturdays.

Awesome Foxy avie !

@ thread : You know what i've been thinking about?

Otami Ruins, The null , and null fragments. I wish they would make a manga explaining the connection.

I Mean " I think " i've figured it out. THe reason why there is no NuLL in Otami ruins.

First have you noticed , how the ruins alwasy glow at night?
And how the Null fragments that the tikis drop look to be attached to a stone?

My theory is that long ago the Otami tribe saw the Null ( the large crystal in all the areas ) and they incorporated it into their temple. The Otami tribe broke down the original Null that was in the jungle and used it build their temple with. Why ? IDK, maybe as a light source at night? To power up their " Spirits " ? Maybe they learned to use the Null's power in ways we don't know about yet?
Also maybe the Otami ruins were built by :User Image

I mean look at the star portal in the Aqueduct. What color does the marking turn before you step on it?

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
GuinAoiichi
Platonic Purple Panda
You know what's great about Friday's? Saturdays.

Awesome Foxy avie !

@ thread : You know what i've been thinking about?

Otami Ruins, The null , and null fragments. I wish they would make a manga explaining the connection.

I Mean " I think " i've figured it out. THe reason why there is no NuLL in Otami ruins.

First have you noticed , how the ruins alwasy glow at night?
And how the Null fragments that the tikis drop look to be attached to a stone?

My theory is that long ago the Otami tribe saw the Null ( the large crystal in all the areas ) and they incorporated it into their temple. The Otami tribe broke down the original Null that was in the jungle and used it build their temple with. Why ? IDK, maybe as a light source at night? To power up their " Spirits " ? Maybe they learned to use the Null's power in ways we don't know about yet?
Also maybe the Otami ruins were built by :User Image

I mean look at the star portal in the Aqueduct. What color does the marking turn before you step on it?

All answers leads to Aliens. DUH! xD But hey, you could be right on your theory. I swear they need a ATA for zOMG! Alone once.

Mega Hoarder

so is there not going to be a meet today?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
i agree with panda. zomg ata please!!!!

and guin... right during what you wrote... i thought of that horrible 4th indiana jones movie. the one i kept trying to block in my mind.... it just... UGH. stupidest premise ever. aliens "started" civilizations. sorry pet peeve there. but i can see that maybe work. those of the otami tribe, they stumbled upon a null crystal and used it and its power, creating their own civilization. surely they had their own theories with gods but they wouldn't look like zurg. then again, we don't know what exact beings left the null crystals. where they came from, or even why trixie is forever alone within the null crystal realm. and, is rin and lin still living or spirit beings?

so many questions!!!! @_@
Just a couple days away. Load up on Peeps, Cadbury Eggs, jellybeans and chocolate bunnies before they're gone! That's right...

"Bunnies and Baskets: Easter is here hare!"

Bonus points for arriving with chick summons. wink

Let's meat one screen up / one screen left of the Null Crystal in Village Greens (and pretend the trees and roads are decorated for Easter xd ). The server location is Bladed Vase at 5pm PST today. 3nodding

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to color Easter Eggs. emotion_awesome

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
5 more minutes. o 3o

Emyre's Waifu

Monster Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
It was fun being there for the first time in ages.
I had left Gaia for over a year and came back this month. It's nice to see old faces. :O

☠
lol not to argue but
for the poll it shouldn't be Doctor Who, it should be The Doctor
Just Saiyan

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Ile try but not sure what timezone PDT is first Ive heard of it.

Retro Punk

Dr Wily7656
lol not to argue but
for the poll it shouldn't be Doctor Who, it should be The Doctor
Just Saiyan

A " saiyan " is an alien too..... xp sweatdrop

Newbie Noob

Sash0
Ile try but not sure what timezone PDT is first Ive heard of it.

Normally Gaia is on Pacific Standard Time (PST), but every year they move the time forward during spring because of the longer daylight hours. Moving the clock forward by 1 hour is known as Daylight Savings Time. The time denoted at PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) refers to the time change. Daylight Savings time will end, for the year 2013, on November 3, 2013 @ 2 am. (when the clock will be moved back by 1 hour).

I hope this helps you to understand the timezone reference.

Retro Punk

scullylam
i agree with panda. zomg ata please!!!!

and guin... right during what you wrote... i thought of that horrible 4th indiana jones movie. the one i kept trying to block in my mind.... it just... UGH. stupidest premise ever. aliens "started" civilizations. sorry pet peeve there. but i can see that maybe work. those of the otami tribe, they stumbled upon a null crystal and used it and its power, creating their own civilization. surely they had their own theories with gods but they wouldn't look like zurg. then again, we don't know what exact beings left the null crystals. where they came from, or even why trixie is forever alone within the null crystal realm. and, is rin and lin still living or spirit beings?

so many questions!!!! @_@

Actually, i kind of like the aliens aspect of the movie. What i didn't like was the over use of "Lucas" cliches and catch phrases. The same rehashed lines from other movies all over again? Cheezus you'd think they could hire a decent script writer.

Also in the movie it Indy establishes that the "aliens" did not start "civilization" . He clearly states that they were archeologists. Basically they were here studing our civilizations. That after wards a culture developed around them is a different thing.

I always thought that Rin and Lin were living carnal beings. What i'd like to know why are their legs like that? THat would make an awesome item.
Oh i tried to bring this up at the meat. Another point about Otami ruins. Lets say that Otami is comprised of pieces of Null material. Then why is it over run by animated? When it was establishe in Zen Gardens that they won't go near the crystal?

And if the animated won't/can't go near the null , why is it that the tikis drop "null fragments" ? (did i mention that already?)

And have yall noticed that the null fragments look like they are attached to stone? As if they were part of otami ruins?

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Space Genius

*relative throw me an easter egg*
*open it up* IT'S EMPTY!!! crying
Happy Easter for those living opposite to America.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff