This is freaking awesome!
wow complicated game

Invisible Raider

10,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My luck came out to 36...

it's nice to see it actually added up for once...

7,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Very nice thread. Short, simple and to the point. All the while conveying extremely useful and well researched information. Good job.

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
can you use more of the fortunes favor ring at the same time?? confused like you have 2 can you use both of them when you play???

Familiar Lunatic

BlackSorceress89
can you use more of the fortunes favor ring at the same time?? confused like you have 2 can you use both of them when you play???
Nope, you can't wear more than one copy of a certain ring, and even if you could buffs from the same source don't stack.
Sweeeeet. 8D
Thanks for the guide. Cx

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

This deserves a bump :3

Old poll archived, new poll is up!
Man about 7 months ago when I quit zOMG many people always told me that luck
didn't stack and it was useless etc., but now at lest I wasn't the only one that didn't
neglect the underrated luck stat. Lobotryas thanks for sharing this info.
I think I'll bring back my personal ring set to the game again. All or Nothing wink

Leixandria's Husband

Malevolent Lunatic

12,825 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
very useful information..
I like that you really exerted a great deal of effort to present the data

hats off to you dude..
hello razz

9,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I see u have the angel ring set listed as a luck boost, do ring sets still work?

Before, the ring set would glow when u created the set and a little icon would i appear under your buffs when u target yourself, that doesnt happen anymore, which led me to believe its something they removed from the game.
KawaiiKareshiV2
I see u have the angel ring set listed as a luck boost, do ring sets still work?

Before, the ring set would glow when u created the set and a little icon would i appear under your buffs when u target yourself, that doesnt happen anymore, which led me to believe its something they removed from the game.

If you load the game with a ring set equipped... the rings always glow, regardless of what you put there~

If you load the game without a ring set equipped... the rings never glow, regardless of what you put there~

Buff icons have been taken out, too~

Also, since you mention that, make sure you are equipping the correct ringset; they may have changed from what you remembered~
Made some slight tweaks to the guide.

I kind of touched upon the "where to get Fortune's Favor" question in the third section, but does anyone think a more specific explanation in the FAQ might be more beneficial?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff