Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
For a while I've been wondering the best rings sets I should have.
Right now I have fitness, Integrity,Fortune's Favor and Divinity on one hand, and the other I have the angel set.
But, would it be better to simply have Coyote Spirit on the other hand plus some better attack rings? Just so I can kill things faster.

Also what does RR1 mean?
Does that mean how much you leveled up your rings, and does it matter what finger slot I put the rings onto?

Final question, I have not yet been inside The new deadmans what ever.
But I hear new orbs are there that lets you lvl up your rings past lvl 10. Does that affect luck at all?

Big Noob

elementcrystal
For a while I've been wondering the best rings sets I should have.
Right now I have fitness, Integrity,Fortune's Favor and Divinity on one hand, and the other I have the angel set.
But, would it be better to simply have Coyote Spirit on the other hand plus some better attack rings? Just so I can kill things faster.

Also what does RR1 mean?
Does that mean how much you leveled up your rings, and does it matter what finger slot I put the rings onto?

Final question, I have not yet been inside The new deadmans what ever.
But I hear new orbs are there that lets you lvl up your rings past lvl 10. Does that affect luck at all?

I hope you are not soloing, your set seems weak with only Solar Rays and Hunter's Bow for weapons. Another factor that influences your drop rate is your kill rate. More kills per unit time, the better. Get rid of the Angelic Set. It only gives +3 luck. Add a true healing ring like Bandage and strong rings like Hack and Mantis.

Rage Rank 1. Rage Rank
The only times ring positions matter is when you are using a set that requires them to be on one hand and if you are in a crew and you need to put important rings on the first slots so they will be the first one to be unlocked after being revived or defibbed.

Luck is not influenced by CL.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sevalle

I hope you are not soloing, your set seems weak with only Solar Rays and Hunter's Bow for weapons. Another factor that influences your drop rate is your kill rate. More kills per unit time, the better. Get rid of the Angelic Set. It only gives +3 luck. Add a true healing ring like Bandage and strong rings like Hack and Mantis.

Rage Rank 1. Rage Rank
The only times ring positions matter is when you are using a set that requires them to be on one hand and if you are in a crew and you need to put important rings on the first slots so they will be the first one to be unlocked after being revived or defibbed.

Luck is not influenced by CL.

Thanks so much, that clears up a lot!

xDasa's Senpai

Friendly Girl

11,100 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
so useful omg 3nodding

Durem Vampire

11,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ok so I have a noob question. XD

If I use:

Coyote Spirit - CL 10
Divinity - CL 10
Fortune's Favor - CL 10
Fitness - CL 10

Thats is a total of about + 31. What would be my luck increase percentage with a + 31? What is the total + # I need to get the max 47% luck?

Haha also... My current ring set is:
Rainfire - CL10
Mantis - CL10
Hack - CL10
Slash - CL 10
Coyote Spirit - CL 10
Divinity - CL 10
Fortune's Favor - CL 10
Fitness - CL 10

Its a good set... Just lacks healing. It works best in a crew with alot of healers. ^^
Each point of luck equals a 1% increase in the amount of gold monsters drop for you. Therefore to get the max 47% you'll need 47 points of Luck. Double check this section of my post for some info and examples.

You would never want to do this, however, because Angel Set sucks and that setup would leave you too weak to effectively fight. Check here for some ring set suggestions.

BleachedDreams

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
love this thread
SO USEFUL eek

lol jus sayin sweatdrop

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100