Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lobotryas
Whispertruth
I would love to know how to get 47.

That's easy. Just combine all the sources of luck I list here and you're done. Realistically, however, the last three points of luck aren't worth it because Angel Set (those last +3 Luck you're looking for) makes you too weak when you're also wearing three other passive rings.
Your right, it is not worth, but thanks for letting me know. smile
What does the Integrity do?

NeIo Angelo's Compadre

Anxious Loiterer

11,200 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
thanks soooo much, for this, it helped me a lot. <3

NeIo Angelo's Compadre

Anxious Loiterer

11,200 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
Flimmer7

it raises all of your stats like fitness does, only better. i think you get it by having 1 or more rings at 10.0 cl. if its over that, you get abuse, which lowers all your stats instead.
Chiyoko-Hime
Flimmer7

it raises all of your stats like fitness does, only better. i think you get it by having 1 or more rings at 10.0 cl. if its over that, you get abuse, which lowers all your stats instead.
Thanks!
+Does Luck work in Deadman's Shadow?
I was hearing from a lot of crew mates it doesn't.
T__T
They forced me to take off my Fortune's Favor for group buffs.

Magnetic Friend

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hey, this is a pretty nice guide here!

I would like to know how to get integrity though. I have a full set of cl 10 rings (including fitness) I don't seem to have it. And I wasn't here when the rings over cl 10 thing was fixed.

Can I still get Integrity by a handout, a drop in game, or any other way? I'd really like to be able to replace my fitness with it. smile
SkittleMacMuffin

Luck still does do something in DMS... just nothing beneficial for the group~

Depending on the other rings you were using at the time, I would agree or disagree with them~

That said, FF is more-okay to bring if you're in a higher CL group... and can still cover the buffs/debuff you're assigned. As well as being able to do decent damage/heal somewhat~

JosiePika

As of this time, you can't obtain it in any way. If you had no CL 10 rings on September 3rd, 2011 when they did the check, you're out of luck~

No clue if they will release it in some other form or not... but I'll say don't get your hopes up~

Magnetic Friend

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Oh well, it can't be helped I guess. smile
Thanks for the quick reply!
JosiePika

I heard a rumor that Kamilla can drop both Integrity and Abuse, but since she's been killed only a few times so far there's zero evidence for this :/

Big Noob

Lobotryas
JosiePika

I heard a rumor that Kamilla can drop both Integrity and Abuse, but since she's been killed only a few times so far there's zero evidence for this :/
I think Lux and his crew or some other boss-beating crew got Kamila's Curse. I should have kept that screenshot where their inventory showed both rings (or was I just seeing things?).

The thing being tossed around is that Integrity may make a comeback as a CS ring like Sweetheart. I just hope they change the name as well. I am uncomfortable having Integrity being sold for a price...
Thanks this was really helpful ^-^

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Thank you SO much! This helped out SO much!
BathTroll
Thank you SO much! This helped out SO much!

Glad that my guide is still helping folks make the best of their time in zOMG! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff