Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you like a solo sudden death competition?

Hell Yeah! 0.5375 53.8% [ 43 ]
Maybe 0.25 25.0% [ 20 ]
Nahhh 0.2125 21.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
This poll closed on June 20, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 > >>

That's gonna be a lot of editing

Newbie Noob

Speaking of which--Who's going to write that part, anyway? o:

Saburoo's Spouse

sab and i unless you want to write one

OMFG Taylor's Significant Otter

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Yo Shallow Seas. I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Hive is the best instanced area OF ALL TIME.

Fixed? Maybe?

Saburoo's Spouse

PlumpGerty
Yo Shallow Seas. I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Hive is the best instanced area OF ALL TIME.

Fixed? Maybe?

i asked you to be the grammer nazi of my guide not my sig. and also you forgot the secret message. <.<

Newbie Noob

I remember when Kanye West got a birthday cake that said "Kayne" on it. XD

Nah I'd be too lazy. If I had to write something for your guide, I'd probably end up writing it in math or something, so it'd end up all crappy because I'd be concentrating on homework. :B

I miss Diego. D:

Saburoo's Spouse

TalonOfDrangor
I remember when Kanye West got a birthday cake that said "Kayne" on it. XD

Nah I'd be too lazy. If I had to write something for your guide, I'd probably end up writing it in math or something, so it'd end up all crappy because I'd be concentrating on homework. :B

I miss Diego. D:

haha ok

i miss him too

Newbie Noob

Diego/Deigo/Diago/Diogo/Diugo/Doigo/Daigo/Duigo/Diega/Deiga/etc...

Oh, and question: I personally didn't notice much of a difference in Hive with and without RA. And what's the difference with RR1 RA and RR4 RA now? o:

Saburoo's Spouse

TalonOfDrangor

Oh, and question: I personally didn't notice much of a difference in Hive with and without RA. And what's the difference with RR1 RA and RR4 RA now? o:

there isnt i dont think. it might be a glitch, but for now all armor rings are teh same no matter the rage. the duration might be longer, but since recharge is fast that hardly matters.

So All of the rings below DO NOT NEED RAGE:
Rock Armor
Potlid
Teflon
Improbability Sphere

Im pretty sure turtle still does

OMFG Taylor's Significant Otter

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
bo_bannan
PlumpGerty

Fixed? Maybe?

i asked you to be the grammer nazi of my guide not my sig. and also you forgot the secret message. <.<

I didn't see anything wrong with that part.

Saburoo's Spouse

PlumpGerty
bo_bannan
PlumpGerty

Fixed? Maybe?

I didn't see anything wrong with that part.

are you sure you even saw it? xDDDD

Newbie Noob

bo_bannan
TalonOfDrangor

there isnt i dont think. it might be a glitch, but for now all armor rings are teh same no matter the rage. the duration might be longer, but since recharge is fast that hardly matters.

So All of the rings below DO NOT NEED RAGE:
Rock Armor
Potlid
Teflon
Improbability Sphere

Im pretty sure turtle still does

._. What the heck? I've been RR4-ing my Teflons for nothing? D<

Unholy Sweetheart

14,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
When you redo the guide take this in mind:

Now Lightning bugs heal allies, that is Chockroaches and other Lightning Bugs as well!

In the following picture you can see how they heal themselves. To beat that I had to strap one of the Lightning bugs and then attack the other, strap the first, attack the other... heal... etc etc etc... it took forever but I managed to destroy them at the end.

Of course you can strap more than one bug at once with Rage, but the more of them the faster they will heal their allies!! Do not forget that.

Next wave it happened the same, so I decided to do not waste more time (I was runing for minutes during wave 21).

User Image

Saburoo's Spouse

Hnnnng
When you redo the guide take this in mind:

Now Lightning bugs heal allies, that is Chockroaches and other Lightning Bugs as well!

In the following picture you can see how they heal themselves. To beat that I had to strap one of the Lightning bugs and then attack the other, strap the first, attack the other... heal... etc etc etc... it took forever but I managed to destroy them at the end.

Of course you can strap more than one bug at once with Rage, but the more of them the faster they will heal their allies!! Do not forget that.

Next wave it happened the same, so I decided to do not waste more time (I was runing for minutes during wave 21).

User Image

ok thanks for the info, but we were already well aware. Try to kill the lightning bugs first, then the walkers, then landstriders, and finally the shockroaches. My crew and i were thinking of using tape/scaredy to hold the landstriders and walkers in place while we kill the lightning bugs.

@tal: qix says hes going to fix that in the next update.

Newbie Noob

Awesome. P:

Yeah, I hate those Lightning Bugs. I think Labtech Jumpers can heal too, right? (Not like it has anything to do with Hive, but just saying. XD )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff