Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you like a solo sudden death competition?

Hell Yeah! 0.5375 53.8% [ 43 ]
Maybe 0.25 25.0% [ 20 ]
Nahhh 0.2125 21.2% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
This poll closed on June 20, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 >

I read the guide and I couldn't find anything on this but, during my last hive run people would just start randomly dying at the beginning of the wave, does anybody know why this happens?

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
SolarInvictus
I read the guide and I couldn't find anything on this but, during my last hive run people would just start randomly dying at the beginning of the wave, does anybody know why this happens?

Retroviruses.

Sorry I'm hyper...

No idea... The beginning of the wave is generally the hardest part though, since that is when all of the animated are still alive... It probably has more to do with your specific crew than anything. Were they using fire rain or diagnose? Those 2 tend to gain a lot of aggro fast. xp
Starstorm Angel
SolarInvictus

Retroviruses.

Sorry I'm hyper...

No idea... The beginning of the wave is generally the hardest part though, since that is when all of the animated are still alive... It probably has more to do with your specific crew than anything. Were they using fire rain or diagnose? Those 2 tend to gain a lot of aggro fast. xp

No it wasn't that, there weren't any animated on the screen yet, it was the very beginning of the waves. Not even the Deathroaches were out yet.

Newbie Noob

Huh... What waves? And could it be tentacle rape?
TalonOfDrangor

It wasn't tentacle rape, in fact the couple of people that died were on or near the star portal when it happened.

I believe it killed one person in the early 60s waves, and then mid 60s we started losing two people.
SolarInvictus
TalonOfDrangor

It wasn't tentacle rape, in fact the couple of people that died were on or near the star portal when it happened.

I believe it killed one person in the early 60s waves, and then mid 60s we started losing two people.

maybe cowshark was hungry and went ninja fast and ate a few of your crew members(it probaly was a deathroach that you just didnt see)

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
ccatman
SolarInvictus
TalonOfDrangor

maybe cowshark was hungry and went ninja fast and ate a few of your crew members(it probaly was a deathroach that you just didnt see)

No me.

Saburoo's Spouse

ccatman
SolarInvictus
TalonOfDrangor

i think it could be this, or a walker/strider that was already killed and finishing off its DoT attack, (which hits 6 times)

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Darn retroviruses....

Saburoo's Spouse

The Chainbreaker
Darn retroviruses....

what?

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I was saying that retroviruses killed their group after all the animated were off the screen... xd

Newbie Noob

/defibsdjfoasjdofi;j

Shy Streaker

O: I LOVE HIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Perfect Pitcher

Hiving enthusiasm has been low recently, just like badge hunting...maybe it will pick up some speed during the summer?

Lonely Dragon

Oh, nice changes. It's a lot more informative now.

Also, I still lack my 50-thingies badge due to being unable to find a decent crew. Anyone care to PM me and join me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff