Welcome to Gaia! ::

sometimes i wonder if they have all of the zOMG devs logged on to Qix's account and posting as him...
either that or he's a bot that is set up to post in threads with the letter Q in the title >.>

still not letting this mule in *goes off to try some other mules*

Lonely Genius

Naw, I think he has become a spokesperson for the project.

Party Member

Shockfrost
We'll be patient

*glances at forum* In theory anyway. stare

Seriously, praise to Qixter, our white knight.
I totaly agree, it's probably the insane amount of people trying to play but thanks goodness for Qixter for all the helpful info. :]
Don't forget all the other members who are working their butts off to get the severs back up. Thanks for helping, unsung heros of the zOMG development team!
Thanks Qixter. For making the server up for 5 seconds and then go down again.
you don't see with your eyes

User Image

Agreed.

Thanks dude!

-------- Ω --------
you perceive with your mind

Lonely Genius

Aash Al Maleekk
Thanks Qixter. For making the server up for 5 seconds and then go down again.

Like it's his fault.
The first time they added players, it took hours to get the server up. He tried to make it easy on everyone and gets no appreciation for the effort.

=( The Spruce Goose is back in the water again.
Good try there. Much luck with the repairs.

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
Aww. Servers down again.

GO DEVS.
heart

Dapper Gaian

On behalf of every one in my living room. I would like to tell the entire Gaia staff thank you for taking care this problem in a very professional manor, it makes me proud to use your service.

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Wall Street 200
boisterously_silent
This reminds me of countless threads during closed beta. whee If the servers go down, people ought not to complain. They ought to cheer on the devs for fixing the problems! heart

Definitely! How lucky are we to have such a devoted development team rushing in and fixing problems as fast as possible? And they're doing it for a game we get to play for free. I really wish people would be a little bit more respectful and show a bit more gratitude. Gaia doesn't have to do this and they can cancel the whole project right now if they wanted, but they do it because they think it would be a fun feature for us users and to help their site grow.

Rather than whining about how horrible everyone is because the servers are down for maintenance, why not consider the reason why the servers are down? It's to make the game better and to insure that these bugs don't happen in the future.

So thank you, Qixter, for keeping us updated on zOMG progress and thank you to the rest of the developers for trying to exterminate all of those pesky bugs!

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Go Qix go!

You can dooo it!

redface

Friendly Friend

Thanks Q!
Its great that hes fixing things so fast, and letting us know whats going on to boot! If only the rest of gaia operated so clearly.

Also much love to the devs behind the scenes who get little recognition for their hard work!
I'm supporting Qixter and the developers you could do it thanks to fix and the hard work that you're doing for us 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff