Welcome to Gaia! ::

Q has been great about keeping us updated during both the open and closed beta.That makes a huge contribution toward making it an enjoyable experience.

All the same, closing the servers to '08ers today and making today the last day of Trick or Treat annoy me. I really wanted to do the ToT.

Lonely Genius

Thanks everyone for the show of support.
:3 It makes this effort seem more appreciated in my eyes to see this side clearly.
Tits and other phallic sexual things that make people happy! I wish many of them upon you developers! Thank you for not listening to the whiny bastards and doing your job right! biggrin

I love sounding like a 'tard.
*supportness*

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. Qixter is the most prolific, timely and informative dev when it comes to making stickies that I've ever seen in all my years on Gaia. smile
Qixter and his crew are absolutely amazing. I do feel bad for the '08ers; although once you guys get up and going, the devs might let one night be a special belayed ToT night.
So lets hear a Mwu-ha-ha-ha for Q and his team heart heart
Qixter
We've got our fingers crossed on this fix. Servers are up again. We'll see if we make it across the 11K concurrent threshhold this time or whether it falls down and goes boom again.

Clearly, it'll fall down and go BOOM!. Not just a little boom, honoes. Because we all know technology never does as you want. xD

In other news, general appreciation to all those who keep battling with that damned technology so we can have fun. There are a LOT of people out there who whitch and bine- but just because they're more vocal, doesn't mean they're the majority.
Kudos to the devs who's working hard to let us have fun- and large kudos to Qixter for keeping us updated. Frankly, if it screws up and I see that little announcement at the top of the forum, it makes it all better.

:EDIT: And I'm glad Qixter saw this thread- just so he feels some level of appreciation for all he's done.

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Qixter
"The engines...they cannae stand the pressure fer long, Cap'n!"

Everyone who joined in 2008 = red shirts. lol

Lonely Genius

More bad news for the ensign.
You got a bogey on your tail, use the barrel roll!

*wonders if the Spruce Goose could ever right itself if maneuvered upside down*
Shockfrost

=( The Spruce Goose is back in the water again.
Good try there. Much luck with the repairs.

....SNERK.
The Spruce Goose talk cracks me up, because it's the name of my favourite resteraunt.
THANKS A LOT. All I can think about now is steak. gonk
Go developers!!! >:3
QIXTER IS THE ALMIGHTY OVERLORD, I have even told him that before and he responded! razz

Lonely Genius

=3

Hang tough!
We <3 Zomg!

Distinct Genius

Q is the man to listen to. We'll be waiting for the news, thanx.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff