Welcome to Gaia! ::

What part of zOMG! was the first to confuse you? Elaborate in the topic, please! Let's talk! We've all had our "days"... :P

I couldn't find my way out of the null. 0.063291139240506 6.3% [ 10 ]
I didn't know what lag was and had no idea why I couldn't move. 0.056962025316456 5.7% [ 9 ]
I wondered what all that recrewting for smEB, smob, etc was about! 0.18354430379747 18.4% [ 29 ]
Why were there rings in the MP if I couldn't sell mine?!11! 0.075949367088608 7.6% [ 12 ]
The first buff ring I found. Why the heck couldn't I shoot with it? 0.10759493670886 10.8% [ 17 ]
Stuck in the trees and I couldn't move! PANIC!! 0.044303797468354 4.4% [ 7 ]
Why were all these people in GB standing by the null instead of killing Sand Golems like decent players? 0.082278481012658 8.2% [ 13 ]
I never got confused. I'm just THAT bright! 0.18987341772152 19.0% [ 30 ]
I'm an old player and still confused about a lot of things. 0.15189873417722 15.2% [ 24 ]
I'm only just starting out and lots of things confuse me! 0.044303797468354 4.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Rainbow Hunter

sailoranimecode
I'm an old player and Rage confused me at first. Also the Ghi meter is and still is kind of confusing.

All I know is that I completely missed the whole Rage possibility thing until I read about it in the forums.

It also took me a while to figure out that I could refill my ghi by going to Barton.

Queen Guu's Fav

Friend

Yeah I have no idea what Smeb and Smob are nowadays. It used to be the whole sEB, SS, ssEB...(so confused) gonk

Familiar Lunatic

Memory Haunts You
And I found that out when Gataka had issued a challenge in the forum to see how far you got wearing the rings he assigned - I believe it was Angel set + Ninja set. We should do more challenges and experiments like that in the forum. biggrin
Nah:

Ninja(Mantis + Shuriken + Ghost + Divinity) + Healing Halo + Keen Aye + Fitness + Fortune's Favor

Aye should make more. Let's add that to the to do listo'

Rainbow Hunter

gataka
Memory Haunts You
And I found that out when Gataka had issued a challenge in the forum to see how far you got wearing the rings he assigned - I believe it was Angel set + Ninja set. We should do more challenges and experiments like that in the forum. biggrin
Nah:

Ninja(Mantis + Shuriken + Ghost + Divinity) + Healing Halo + Keen Aye + Fitness + Fortune's Favor

Aye should make more. Let's add that to the to do listo'

Ah, I knew it had something to do with luck!! Fortune's favour it was!
Which, incidentally, I *also* had hardly used before that challenge.
But I knew there was a halo involved. lol

And yes, that was really fun. Gave us something different to do! biggrin

Rainbow Hunter

ellystar
Yeah I have no idea what Smeb and Smob are nowadays. It used to be the whole sEB, SS, ssEB...(so confused) gonk

Owwww my heart always hurts when I think back of sEB... I loved it so much!!
But yeah, it was basically killed (or transformed into smEB if you so wish) when the programming of the Shallow Seas and the Sealab changed to stop us from speeding through without killing the mobs.

Owlie has an overview of the different ways to play SS and EB, but she hasn't updated it to remove Ring Farming which is also no longer in existance. Everything that is said *above* the part about RF is very useful, though.

Basically smobbing is speed-mobbing the Shallow Seas - we run through it just like we used to in sEB but stop here and there to kill the mobs we gather; and smebbing starts out the same way but proceeds through the Sealab and kills the End Boss.

No matter what people say, I still think sEB was the most fun. crying

Rainbow Hunter

The amount of stories shared in this thread is not by far satisfying my endless curiosity.

User Image

Destructive Bunny

I miss sEB too, I can't do EB or SS anymore because it all just feels so slow xd

Rainbow Hunter

Starshine
I miss sEB too, I can't do EB or SS anymore because it all just feels so slow xd

Not to mention having to kill the mobs (and the fact that many people like to use fire rain for it) fries my computer. (I know... something *I* should fix, but yeah...)

Destructive Bunny

Memory Haunts You
Starshine

Not to mention having to kill the mobs (and the fact that many people like to use fire rain for it) fries my computer. (I know... something *I* should fix, but yeah...)

Firerain is why I rarely do PS ><

I personally prefer slash and dervish over firerain, just because the lag reduction is awesome.

Dapper Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Best thread I've read in these forums in months.

Kudos to you, Lady Memory, for keeping the spirit of zOMG! alive. 3nodding

Rainbow Hunter

Desu Eos
Best thread I've read in these forums in months.

Kudos to you, Lady Memory, for keeping the spirit of zOMG! alive. 3nodding

Aww well thank you Lady Desu! Or Lady Eos? mrgreen

We're trying. I just want people to feel at home and welcome in the forum and in the game. biggrin

Rainbow Hunter

Starshine
Memory Haunts You
Starshine

Firerain is why I rarely do PS ><

I personally prefer slash and dervish over firerain, just because the lag reduction is awesome.

Ah. I hardly ever PS because I can't *stand* the saws. lol

I LOVE firerain, in and of itself: the animation, the effect... but, it's a "sometimes" thing. And it requires my computer to cool down after a bit. (Yeah, firerain overheats my computer, cheesy, I know. lol )

What about water balloon, do you like waterballoon?
When I was new I didn't want to use it because it seemed silly, a waterballoon as a weapon! But I've learned to *like* "silly"... biggrin

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Oh goodness gracious.
Being confused in zOMG. xd
My friend was a zETA so he knew all the story line and whatnot by the time I wandered in.
There I was....Gangbanged by 4+ gnomes.
"DON'T AWAKEN!!!!!!!I HAVE DEFIB!!!"
"-awakens-"

emo
I felt so dumb.

But,awesome topic. heart

Benevolent Codger

Environmental Unity
4+ gnomes.

eek

Unfortunately, that statement has lost a lot of its gravity, in recent times... sweatdrop

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Red Kutai
Environmental Unity
4+ gnomes.

eek

Unfortunately, that statement has lost a lot of its gravity, in recent times... sweatdrop

I.....I was running around doing Leon's quests at a 1.0. emo
I just.
There was so many. crying
I HAD NO IDEA.It was like my 2nd time playing zomg.
-cries in corner-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces