Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Gawker

Cashmina
If you would like to take part please quote this blue writing and below i will add your name to the list

Looks fun :3
Im Hyung Soo- N Korea
Cashmina
If you would like to take part please quote this blue writing and below i will add your name to the list

I would certainly love to take part, it seems fun though as I tried to tell Ninja but that failed, any who since there's two optional routes in the lake, it may help to also add a picture for those two parts to make things a little more clear since you still have to go through different areas for each option.

Ty ill post those later on today ^.^ and ill ad dyo to the list
InfernusNinja
Cashmina
If you would like to help me look out for those pesky cheaters then quote this purple writing so i can add your name to the list

I can help out biggrin
ty bby
Tox-hik Dew
Cashmina

Looks fun :3
yay ill add you ^.^

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
Cashmina

Definitely count me in! emotion_dowant

Tenacious Sage

Cashmina

I'd love to join!

Unforgiving Gaian

This sounds awesome! emotion_yatta
Not sure yet if I can join either as participant or 'helper', but will definitely think about it biggrin

Magical Senshi

Cashmina

User Image
@ I'll go for this emotion_yatta

Shameless Otaku

31,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cashmina

I would like to join if I have the time OwO.
Bump bump bump

Winged Fairy

18,325 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
i would like to join but i have a question, will we be put into crews? because im pretty sure i wont remember the way i have to go
logical_nightmare
i would like to join but i have a question, will we be put into crews? because im pretty sure i wont remember the way i have to go
xD yes you will be put into crews, but its a single event so you can follow people razz but they arent going to necessarily help you

Winged Fairy

18,325 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cashmina
logical_nightmare
xD yes you will be put into crews, but its a single event so you can follow people razz but they arent going to necessarily help you

haha okay!
edit: are we allowed to use rings like sugar rush?
logical_nightmare
Cashmina
logical_nightmare

haha okay!
any rings you like, just no revive or powerups

Winged Fairy

18,325 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cashmina
logical_nightmare
Cashmina
logical_nightmare

haha okay!
any rings you like, just no revive or powerups

okay!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas