Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

Cashmina
If you would like to take part please quote this blue writing and below i will add your name to the list

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm in.

Sweet Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Cashmina

This will take place on Friday the 13th at 10:pm GMT 4:30PM EST

Since
EST is UTC -5
and GMT is UTC

So the difference should be 5 hours right? But it's 6 hours.
[Did you mean BST by any chance? ]
sorry about asking so many questions -.-"

Bashful Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cashmina
If you would like to help me look out for those pesky cheaters then quote this purple writing so i can add your name to the list

I'd love to, but I may not be able to. Can you tell me like a time this will start/end ( start/end each day) I'll let you know on the 11th / 12th if I can't ~ Still add me to the list bc you know you want to<3

Omnipresent Warlord

My problem with this is layers. If you're on the wrong layer it complicates things. I'll sign up for this though. This doesn't sound very hard at all, though.

Saxy Coder

Cashmina
I would like to participate or help look out for cheaters QuQ (whichever you need more people for)

lol I tried doing this thing in my friend's guild, but sadly not many people showed up XD
(And we had slightly different rules -- you had to shout and beg for defib instead of nulling if you died)
Speaking of dying and nulling, which Null portal would you spawn out of if you happen to die?
(You said we have to go to the null, but are we automatically disqualified then? Or do we spawn back out at VG?)

Also a small suggestion (thinking of what Omni said about layers) --
You might want to think about making crews, and half of the crew are runners and the other half are watchers. The watchers will have their rings on so they won't be dying/attracting animated, and they can monitor where each teammate is and if they have died.

Anxious Kitten

18,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
NinjakingD11
//also put digi on team ninja

ohhai thanks for telling me about this D8

Dangerous Sex Symbol

DigitalEscape
NinjakingD11
//also put digi on team ninja

ohhai thanks for telling me about this D8

lol
I_Was_Micky
I wish i could, but I most likely won't remember to show up or have the time to Zomg. Sorry Cash sad
no worries hun ^.^

n y m f a e's Husband

Shaggy Fatcat

5,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Cashmina
If you would like to take part please quote this blue writing and below i will add your name to the list

this is insane ! ill join !

Coonymoony
Cashmina

This will take place on Friday the 13th at 10:pm GMT 4:30PM EST

Since
EST is UTC -5
and GMT is UTC

So the difference should be 5 hours right? But it's 6 hours.
[Did you mean BST by any chance? ]
sorry about asking so many questions -.-"

its okay xD you have fully confued me though, lol I live in england so thats why i put GMT
you would have to ask
NinjakingD11
about that, he can explain better then i can, i get confused with all these things
Lady Saxophone
Cashmina
I would like to participate or help look out for cheaters QuQ (whichever you need more people for)

lol I tried doing this thing in my friend's guild, but sadly not many people showed up XD
(And we had slightly different rules -- you had to shout and beg for defib instead of nulling if you died)
Speaking of dying and nulling, which Null portal would you spawn out of if you happen to die?
(You said we have to go to the null, but are we automatically disqualified then? Or do we spawn back out at VG?)

Also a small suggestion (thinking of what Omni said about layers) --
You might want to think about making crews, and half of the crew are runners and the other half are watchers. The watchers will have their rings on so they won't be dying/attracting animated, and they can monitor where each teammate is and if they have died.

If you die you have to start at the beggining in Village greens.
Also [this bit will be more explained on the day]
Will will be making crews, 5 people playing and one helper, this way they can see if people uses revive, make sure they are going back to the start, and make sure they arent taking an easier route from the one we have laid out, also shutting the entrys on Tuesday will make sure people know who's crew they are in so they can whisper them to be added to the crew. [you are in crews but its a single event]

Hope that makes sense, but keep an eye on the first post closer to the time ^.^
Omnileech
My problem with this is layers. If you're on the wrong layer it complicates things. I'll sign up for this though. This doesn't sound very hard at all, though.

That will be explained closer to the time
^.^ and wait till you try it, ive done it once with a clan and me and ninja were testing it yesterday, harder then you think

limckiwi's Partner

Demonic Hellraiser

42,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Party Member 100
Cashmina

I would certainly love to take part, it seems fun though as I tried to tell Ninja but that failed, any who since there's two optional routes in the lake, it may help to also add a picture for those two parts to make things a little more clear since you still have to go through different areas for each option.

Super Junior

Cashmina
If you would like to help me look out for those pesky cheaters then quote this purple writing so i can add your name to the list

I can help out biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces