Anxious Kitten

18,300 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Cashmina
DigitalEscape
Cashmina
If you would like to help me look out for those pesky cheaters then quote this purple writing so i can add your name to the list

Cashmina
If you would like to take part please quote this blue writing and below i will add your name to the list

Yo.
^.^ do you have a prefrence of which would you would rather do, or shall i add you to taking part and if we are struggling for helpers, ask you t help out <3

I'd rather take part- but if you ever need a helper I'll be there~!
DigitalEscape
Cashmina
DigitalEscape
Cashmina
If you would like to help me look out for those pesky cheaters then quote this purple writing so i can add your name to the list

Cashmina
If you would like to take part please quote this blue writing and below i will add your name to the list

Yo.
^.^ do you have a prefrence of which would you would rather do, or shall i add you to taking part and if we are struggling for helpers, ask you t help out <3

I'd rather take part- but if you ever need a helper I'll be there~!
tyty

Dangerous Sex Symbol

//also put digi on team ninja

Invisible Phantom

Cashmina

Cashmina
Aerial Fate
Cashmina

Cashmina
ty ty

do you have a specific preference?

Invisible Phantom

Cashmina
Aerial Fate
Cashmina

Cashmina
ty ty

Not really. Participating would be fun and challenging but helping would let me watch people suffer.
So either/or works for me. XD
Aerial Fate
Cashmina
Aerial Fate
Cashmina

Cashmina
ty ty

Not really. Participating would be fun and challenging but helping would let me watch people suffer.
So either/or works for me. XD
ill put u on helpers cause we need thse most

Millionaire

11,250 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Cashmina

I'm helping you <3
Nia xD
Cashmina

I'm helping you <3
ty bby <3

Sweet Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Cashmina

I would love to participate what time will the event be tough?
Coonymoony
Cashmina

still deciding on it, I live in the uk and so it has to be a reasobly decent time for me, but i understand a lot of users live in theUS so i want to make sure they can play+

Sweet Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Cashmina
Coonymoony
Cashmina

still deciding on it, I live in the uk and so it has to be a reasobly decent time for me, but i understand a lot of users live in theUS so i want to make sure they can play+

Ok. Thank you.
I have some other question's if we daze and null.. Can we return to the area we where in or restart?
Also We have to take the exact route on the map, right?
Is there any specific route for Aqueduct's and Buccaner?
Coonymoony
Cashmina
Coonymoony
Cashmina

Ok. Thank you.
I have some other question's if we daze and null.. Can we return to the area we where in or restart?
Also We have to take the exact route on the map, right?
Is there any specific route for Aqueduct's and Buccaner?
if you daze and null you have to go back to the start, and you have to go in the way i put on the map to aquaduct and out the other way, ill make a little Q and As with everyones questions

8,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
I wish i could, but I most likely won't remember to show up or have the time to Zomg. Sorry Cash sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff