Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Nurannoniel
scullylam
thank you so much! <3

i was following the thread and well, is it me or really they skirted everything zomg? a lot of it made me facepalm. and with this answer, i guess it works? but i was going to post that they should maybe have it up in their featured section, that has the 3 rotating on the home page, or even just make a sitewide announcement. :/

Actually, that seems to be pretty common with Lanzer... I think he did that the last time we stormed ATA too.

Ps. on the bright side, I feel a lot better for buying my plushie, since it does go to zOMG! biggrin

yeah. i hope his info was correct on that. but knowing how at times he doesn't know at all... *shrug*

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
I love how they said that they don't pull people from their designated teams and have them work on other projects. That's bullshit.

Didn't bron work on that Monster Galaxy thing? :S

Also good job for everyone that posted in the thread... I forgot today was monday xD Though I can never think of questions when the AtA comes around and always forget to make a note of a question I might have.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
SegaManiac
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
I love how they said that they don't pull people from their designated teams and have them work on other projects. That's bullshit.

Also good job for everyone that posted in the thread... I forgot today was monday xD Though I can never think of questions when the AtA comes around and always forget to make a note of a question I might have.

yep. i heard he worked on it. also from following gaia artists on deviantart, they had pretty much the main artists at hq working on monster galaxy. i still think it's crappy lanzer saying moga is a "casual" game and zomg is not. didn't qixter try to make it zomg is a casual game? :/

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
scullylam
SegaManiac
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

yep. i heard he worked on it. also from following gaia artists on deviantart, they had pretty much the main artists at hq working on monster galaxy. i still think it's crappy lanzer saying moga is a "casual" game and zomg is not. didn't qixter try to make it zomg is a casual game? :/
They must think we're stupid.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
scullylam
SegaManiac
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Yeah, I believe JK was also pulled off for a week to do something (or was that bron? lol)

Either way, I guess he doesn't expect the users to know that. Doesn't mean Lanzer should just be lying to us like that, though.

Retro Punk

So,,,,, how did the meeting go?

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
SegaManiac
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
scullylam
SegaManiac
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Yeah, I believe JK was also pulled off for a week to do something (or was that bron? lol)

Either way, I guess he doesn't expect the users to know that. Doesn't mean Lanzer should just be lying to us like that, though.

I think Lanzer is just one confused soul. I mean...[ JK ] did mention in a dev meet once (I think) to take what Lanzer says with a grain of salt. xP

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Lanzer's pretty much a puppet.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Soprano Mochi Kitty
SegaManiac
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
scullylam
SegaManiac
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

I think Lanzer is just one confused soul. I mean...[ JK ] did mention in a dev meet once (I think) to take what Lanzer says with a grain of salt. xP

Why is he the one holding those AtA's, then? I understand some people tihnking some news is better than no news at all, but if he's just going to be wrong about some things, I don't see the point. Or at least have Pan do the AtA's (or would it be AtD's in that case).

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Seems like Lanzer doesn't have a clue about what's going on most of the time.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
lanzer is in meetings most of the time so he is probably fed info that isn't correct. or he makes it up as he goes. *shrug* he is pretty much the face of gaia so who else to complain and put blame on? i rather put blame on muumuupie and fin though.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
scullylam
lanzer is in meetings most of the time so he is probably fed info that isn't correct. or he makes it up as he goes. *shrug* he is pretty much the face of gaia so who else to complain and put blame on? i rather put blame on muumuupie and fin though.
Yeah. evil

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
scullylam

Why put blame on fin when he's not even around anymore? He hasn't been on Gaia since he stepped down (and besides, even fin played zOMG himself. He was in Gold Beach once back when he was the CEO and got his a** kicked by Sand Golems. rofl Whereas we have yet to see muumuupie express ANY interest in zOMG).

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Soprano Mochi Kitty
scullylam

Why put blame on fin when he's not even around anymore? He hasn't been on Gaia since he stepped down (and besides, even fin played zOMG himself. He was in Gold Beach once back when he was the CEO and got his a** kicked by Sand Golems. rofl Whereas we have yet to see muumuupie express ANY interest in zOMG).
Lanzer claims it's because muumuupie's shy. Bullshit excuse.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Soprano Mochi Kitty
scullylam

Lanzer claims it's because muumuupie's shy. Bullshit excuse.

Yeah, if he's shy, he doesn't HAVE to interact with the other players. Just...check out zOMG and play it without talking to anyone (except the NPCs). That's what I did for the first few months of playing zOMG. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff