Welcome to Gaia! ::

RafiCat
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
Sweet.

not bad odds, I'm not good at odds, but with 9 DCs, doesn't that work out to 1 in 3703 ?

which would mean you should get it if you pick up all 9 every day for a little over 10 years, lol xd

But seriously, much better odds than I expected!

And maybe some people will see that post and decide to start playing... wink

Still better odds than that JK Raffle Thread.

Mega Hoarder

Binary Mess
RafiCat
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
Sweet.

not bad odds, I'm not good at odds, but with 9 DCs, doesn't that work out to 1 in 3703 ?

which would mean you should get it if you pick up all 9 every day for a little over 10 years, lol xd

Still better odds than that JK Raffle Thread.

which I think he has entirely forgotten about... blaugh

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
RafiCat
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
Sweet.

Sounds like a nice incentive.
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
Sweet.

And even if you didn't get the 1 million gold come in 10 years, you'll get about 73,000 gold should Daily Chance give out 20 gold each day (Not counting leap years).
Also, are the chances based on individual statistics or as a community?
If so, then that too can reduce chances and explain how people got the million gold even if it haven't been the assumed 10 years.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Binary Mess
Also, are the chances based on individual statistics or as a community?
If so, then that too can reduce chances and explain how people got the million gold even if it haven't been the assumed 10 years.
Will probably have to ask that at the next ATA.

Mega Hoarder

Binary Mess
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
Sweet.

And even if you didn't get the 1 million gold come in 10 years, you'll get about 73,000 gold should Daily Chance give out 20 gold each day (Not counting leap years).

If you have 10 accounts, you should get it in one year!

20 accounts - 6 months!!!

rofl

edit: and not to mention all the gold you would get leveling so you can go to all the areas...
RafiCat
Binary Mess
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
RafiCat
Sweet.

If you have 10 accounts, you should get it in one year!

20 accounts - 6 months!!!

rofl

edit: and not to mention all the gold you would get leveling so you can go to all the areas...

At the same time, you can beat the number of mules Terror and Jonjon has combined!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Sisky beat me to it

siskataya
Before You Ask: Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions We See in AtA Each Week

Hey everyone - happy Monday! Glad you could stop by the Ask the Admin!

As you all know, though we try to get to as many questions as we possibly can during AtA, it is just not possible to get to them all. We thought it would be helpful to post replies to some of the regularly asked questions ahead of time. Our hope is that these answers will provide you with status updates on these topics so that even if your question on one of these subjects is not answered directly, you'll have the information you need!

zOMG! - Any updates or bug fixes?
Sorry gang, nothing new to report on this subject. We'll let you know once more bug fixes are done, and once we need help testing some issues. Not to worry, you haven't been forgotten! In the meantime, keep looking for more interaction on Fridays, and community contests! We can still have fun biggrin

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Sisky beat me to it

siskataya
Before You Ask: Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions We See in AtA Each Week

Hey everyone - happy Monday! Glad you could stop by the Ask the Admin!

As you all know, though we try to get to as many questions as we possibly can during AtA, it is just not possible to get to them all. We thought it would be helpful to post replies to some of the regularly asked questions ahead of time. Our hope is that these answers will provide you with status updates on these topics so that even if your question on one of these subjects is not answered directly, you'll have the information you need!

zOMG! - Any updates or bug fixes?
Sorry gang, nothing new to report on this subject. We'll let you know once more bug fixes are done, and once we need help testing some issues. Not to worry, you haven't been forgotten! In the meantime, keep looking for more interaction on Fridays, and community contests! We can still have fun biggrin
xd

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Since the kickstarter for the Frontier Skies card game did well, I think people should suggest doing one for zOMG! at tonight's ATA.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
this sounds Like a great idea,
when the fluff even this summer was going on i spend hours sitting in towns advising people to try zomg c:
please keep up the good work.
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Since the kickstarter for the Frontier Skies card game did well, I think people should suggest doing one for zOMG! at tonight's ATA.

Lmao at the way you exploded at Lanzer. blaugh

But a kickstarter wouldn't work. It would be the same as if they asked us money before releasing a new area which they did with DMS. They just cant afford a dev team the size of which zOMG! would demand. And even if they managed to raise enough money to work on zOMG! A company's concern is more about long term results which zOMG! will never be able to deliver. sweatdrop

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Kaniskion
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Lmao at the way you exploded at Lanzer. blaugh

But a kickstarter wouldn't work. It would be the same as if they asked us money before releasing a new area which they did with DMS. They just cant afford a dev team the size of which zOMG! would demand. And even if they managed to raise enough money to work on zOMG! A company's concern is more about long term results which zOMG! will never be able to deliver. sweatdrop
My outrage was more about Club Verge than zOMG!.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
iFaiji
this sounds Like a great idea,
when the fluff even this summer was going on i spend hours sitting in towns advising people to try zomg c:
please keep up the good work.
This is the response I got from Lanzer. Click here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff