• Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
No problem.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
New ATA tonight in the GCD forum. So, around 8pm EST, head on over to the sticky and voice your concerns for zOMG!'s future and your money making suggestions/ideas.
I'll try make it! xD
And, I'll also make legal bumps in this thread from now on. sweatdrop

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
New ATA tonight in the GCD forum. So, around 8pm EST, head on over to the sticky and voice your concerns for zOMG!'s future and your money making suggestions/ideas.

if someone makes it on the first page, can you please ask why the zomg merchandise sale isn't even advertised on the site, and if any of the purchases from there will maybe go towards zomg.

(sorry don't know if i will make it to ata or not but this seemed like something that should be brought up too.) sweatdrop

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I'll make sure to bring it up.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Ask the Admin has started in the GCD. Go, go, go!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
@scullylam: Got an answer to your question.

Lanzer
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Evening, Lanzer. A few questions.

1. How come the 25% off sale on real life zOMG! items in the Gaia Store hasn't been advertised on the site?
2. Will the purchase of any of those items go toward zOMG!?
3. Have you thought about making a zOMG! EI for the cash shop? Somebody brought it up in my SF thread. You can find the quote
here.

We usually advertise new items, and are usually focused on items, kind of like how we're not advertising many other Gaia store items but that one or two that sold well.

Yup

Yeah, there had been a number of ideas, it's up to the team to decide which ones make the most sense for them.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
thank you so much! <3

i was following the thread and well, is it me or really they skirted everything zomg? a lot of it made me facepalm. and with this answer, i guess it works? but i was going to post that they should maybe have it up in their featured section, that has the 3 rotating on the home page, or even just make a sitewide announcement. :/

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
No problem. On Mondays, pay close attention to the GCD. That way, when the new ATA starts, you can make sure to get your question on the first page.

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
scullylam
thank you so much! <3

i was following the thread and well, is it me or really they skirted everything zomg? a lot of it made me facepalm. and with this answer, i guess it works? but i was going to post that they should maybe have it up in their featured section, that has the 3 rotating on the home page, or even just make a sitewide announcement. :/

Actually, that seems to be pretty common with Lanzer... I think he did that the last time we stormed ATA too.

Ps. on the bright side, I feel a lot better for buying my plushie, since it does go to zOMG! biggrin

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I love how they said that they don't pull people from their designated teams and have them work on other projects. That's bullshit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff