Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
May I have a tuna please? emo

Junior Gawker

I am in need of tuna also. I'm normally a 11.9 -12. not sure when or if I'll be able to be on anytime soon but just thought I'd throw this out there 3nodding

Shirtless Ladykiller

13,675 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I need a tuna sandwich ;3;

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I am all caught up on getting everyone on the list...I think.

I am going to be gone the rest of the day, but I will check in much later tonight! If you have any questions just refer to Doom or one of the other people on the Helpers list! Thanks! heart

Beloved Genius

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
Hello I am currently an 11.0 I really want to be attund, I am available at any time

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
If there is room, may I go on the next tuna run?

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
If there is room, may I go on the next tuna run?

Hi! I'm currently still trying to figure out which people may/may not be going on that run(Pinque didn't leave me with any information redface )
I think the Helpers are going by first come, first serve(going down the list, if the first person isn't present, they move on to the next one), though I'm not entirely sure.
A schedule for each needy of an attunement might be a bit too hard to keep up with.

Beloved Genius

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
If there is any room for the next tuna run may I join. I am currently an 11.0.

Beloved Genius

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
DehSlayer
Hey slayer, we're not sure who is and isn't going on the next tuna run. Like what doom says, we may just go down the list. Pinque will add you to the list to be attuned when she can get on

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
darkusangelknight
yo wassup
hello

Witty Conversationalist

I Need a Tuna Sandwich!.... Please. <3

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I am back and I am all caught up.

Ok as for how it works...

The helpers will just take turns on any of the runs we do. Anyone who wants to be attuned and wants to go earlier can, or you can just show up towards the end and we will take you in so you can do it...once you're attuned you leave and the next couple are taken in to do it.

It's not like there is really a limit. It's just a matter of timing. You have to be there when we get to the end, and through out the run I will be posting updates so you can gauge where we are and how much more time it will take.

Since the first run is starting in the afternoon (US time) it will probably be completed anywhere from early to late evening. So you just have to be on. If you can't make it for this one, you will stay on the list and the next run will be at a different time of day. Hopefully you will make the next one!

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
So basically the people you are trying to get attuned don't go on the entire run, just at the very end, right before they are "attuned?" Where's the fun in that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff