Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
So basically the people you are trying to get attuned don't go on the entire run, just at the very end, right before they are "attuned?" Where's the fun in that?

Well you're welcome to go on the whole run if you want to...but it can take anywhere from 5 hours if you're very lucky and get to green rooms quickly...and up to 14 hours if you're not. So it can be a very long time sitting at the computer.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
So basically the people you are trying to get attuned don't go on the entire run, just at the very end, right before they are "attuned?" Where's the fun in that?

Well you're welcome to go on the whole run if you want to...but it can take anywhere from 5 hours if you're very lucky and get to green rooms quickly...and up to 14 hours if you're not.

I've reached GR before, but it's not really my fault if everyone leaves or YM ends up resetting.. I just don't feel like it's fair to those previously attuned that went through the whole thing when you just grab people at the very end, without them needing to do any of the work :/

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky

Well you're welcome to go on the whole run if you want to...but it can take anywhere from 5 hours if you're very lucky and get to green rooms quickly...and up to 14 hours if you're not.

I've reached GR before, but it's not really my fault if everyone leaves or YM ends up resetting.. I just don't feel like it's fair to those previously attuned that went through the whole thing when you just grab people at the very end, without them needing to do any of the work :/

I respect your opinion. We just know that there are people who can't go through the whole thing due to time restrictions and people who simply aren't physically able to sit there for that long...me being one of them. xd

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky

I went through the whole thing and it really is a long, enduring time so if some people don't have enough time to do the whole thing we have to accept that. Its also unfair to them that they can't go on for longer so they can't get attuned so its a win/lose situation no matter what

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
I, personally, would not feel right joining a tuna crew at the very end just to get "attuned."

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
I, personally, would not feel right joining a tuna crew at the very end just to get "attuned."
i understand that

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky

That's fine, I can remove you from the list. Good luck with the crew you do go with!

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The last time I sat and played that long, I had to give my chiropractor a big pile of money to put me back together. So never again.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
The last time I sat and played that long, I had to give my chiropractor a big pile of money to put me back together. So never again.

All I did was state my opinion.. I wasn't trying to be rude or mean..

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Oh I didn't think you were trying to be. It's fine if you don't want to go...we aren't upset at all.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Oh I didn't think you were trying to be. It's fine if you don't want to go...we aren't upset at all.

It's nothing against you guys, I just personally don't find it fair and I want the full tuna experience. :/
Good luck on attuning people.

Barton Sweetheart

Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Pinque Von Fluffendorken

It's nothing against you guys, I just personally don't find it fair and I want the full tuna experience. :/
Good luck on attuning people.

Can I chime in with something?

I did try and do a full attunment run unfortunately it fell apart at the green rooms, however I did end up tagging in at the end as is the plan for this thread.

Anyway I did feel I missed out a bit but didn't feel like I cheated or anything, I've since helped others attune by clearing the mazes and leaving at 100% to me I've made up for not going in properly on my run.

So what I'm trying to say is even if you did tag at the end nothing is stopping you from having the "Tuna experience" later.

Anyway good luck with your run and I hope it's a short run. not attacking you or anything just trying to give another option that is all hope you don't mind!

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Zealand_Aquarius

I seriously hate when people do the small font.. >.>

I, personally, would like to get attuned by actually going through the entire thing. That is me. And again, in my opinion, I don't find it fair to be attuned without the work that kind of "earns" the attunement. You have your opinion, and I have mine. I find it nice that these people are offering up their time to help others, but I would not want to go in at the very end after everyone else did all that work.

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Zealand_Aquarius

I, personally, would like to get attuned by actually going through the entire thing. That is me. And again, in my opinion, I don't find it fair to be attuned without the work that kind of "earns" the attunement. You have your opinion, and I have mine. I find it nice that these people are offering up their time to help others, but I would not want to go in at the very end after everyone else did all that work.

I, personally, think you should not go on any of these runs then.

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Mazelle
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Zealand_Aquarius

I, personally, think you should not go on any of these runs then.

I was removed from the list because I didn't want to just jump in at the end, and I am completely fine with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff