Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Hunter

what's a tuna run?
is attunement when you get to dms for the first time?

I havent been there yet so I don't know xd

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Mazelle
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky
Zealand_Aquarius

I seriously hate when people do the small font.. >.>

I, personally, would like to get attuned by actually going through the entire thing. That is me. And again, in my opinion, I don't find it fair to be attuned without the work that kind of "earns" the attunement. You have your opinion, and I have mine. I find it nice that these people are offering up their time to help others, but I would not want to go in at the very end after everyone else did all that work.

I, personally, think you should not go on any of these runs then.

I was removed from the list because I didn't want to just jump in at the end, and I am completely fine with it.

WONDERFUL!

Militant Humorist

11,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Coquiine
what's a tuna run?
is attunement when you get to dms for the first time?

I havent been there yet so I don't know xd

To get attuned you have to go to through all of the green rooms (which come after a number of yellow rooms) and then, after the green rooms, you beat some more bad guys.

Have you not been in DMS at all yet?

Beloved Genius

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
whalewatcher
DehSlayer
If there is any room for the next tuna run may I join. I am currently an 11.0.
Hey slayer, we're not sure who is and isn't going on the next tuna run. Like what doom says, we may just go down the list. Pinque will add you to the list to be attuned when she can get on
Thank you for adding me to the list but, when does the tuna run start? Where are we going to meet?

Barton Sweetheart

DehSlayer
whalewatcher
DehSlayer
Hey slayer, we're not sure who is and isn't going on the next tuna run. Like what doom says, we may just go down the list. Pinque will add you to the list to be attuned when she can get on
Thank you for adding me to the list but, when does the tuna run start? Where are we going to meet?

I know Pinque has posted this either a few pages back or a few post ago.

But we're be starting at 1pm PST on Saturday 21st July, the idea is for people to clear the mazes for then those that need attunment and once we get to the 100% room swap out for those that have to be there.

It's to save time for people as the runs can take awhile to do and that's without problems cropping up.

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DehSlayer
whalewatcher
DehSlayer

It's all in the first post. I can't say which server yet in case they cycle before then. But I will post that the day of.
it seems I need to be attuned as well,I'm 11.6 at the moment.
i hate tuna

Beloved Pirate

Zealand_Aquarius

But we're be starting at 1pm PST on Saturday 21st July, the idea is for people to clear the mazes for then those that need attunment and once we get to the 100% room swap out for those that have to be there.

It's to save time for people as the runs can take awhile to do and that's without problems cropping up.

Does that mean you start clearing ym and gr at 1 o'clock? Or is that when you should be finished? Sorry, I'm a little confused here. xd

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxharuhana_chan
Zealand_Aquarius

Does that mean you start clearing ym and gr at 1 o'clock? Or is that when you should be finished? Sorry, I'm a little confused here. xd

The run begins at 1 PM

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Uncommon logic

I got ya on the list!

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
I won't be able to make the run, I thought it was the 20th, not the 21st. I'm babysitting my 4 month old cousin (The love of my life) for the first time (kinda nervous gonk ) and I am not gunna have the time/attention to do it. Sorry but my babeh > Tuna heart
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Uncommon logic

I got ya on the list!

Thanks. =D

Barton Sweetheart

Just wondering should we be asking what rings make people that level? That way we can plan buffs etc in advance maybe?

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I'll definitely be there. The GR crews I've been trying to join in the past week have all been Tuna Crews -.-. I don't mind helping out, but I would like to kill Kam, again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff