Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Warrior

Kiss in Digital
Does this mean you'll include a guide to say, 'a few goods rings to have for this monster/boss'?

Lets not mention the hive! There are certain rings that make that place a whole lot easier.
Looking good!

Nothing Yet's Partner

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Atriz make me the thingggggggg crying

Friendly Elder

5,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Miserable pile of secrets
don't be silly, the only ring retards are concerned with is Guns, Guns, Guns!

Hey, I happen to like that ring. Only because of its short cooldown, though. Haha, if worst comes to worst (Masks! gonk ), I can just spam that until whatever's attacking me dies.
Though I tend to use Mantis a lot more often.

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kiss in Digital
Does this mean you'll include a guide to say, 'a few goods rings to have for this monster/boss'?

Well, it may reach that point, yes.

The basic game plan at this point is such.

I first plan to list the basics of each ring; an opinionated look at every ring (namely it's strengths and weaknesses). I then plan to list the statistics on each ring as they are listed in the ring inventory. Then, I plan to use the information collected in the preceding posts and compare rings together (ie. Shark Attack vs. Solar Rays. Mantis vs. Hack. Turtle vs. Pot Lid vs. Teflon Spray vs. Iron Will). Applications for the rings may come after, but it will be the last thing I get to. XD
so basically you are copy/pasting the info from zomg.wikia.com with some graphics/headers

Nothing Yet's Partner

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Myrrdin
so basically you are copy/pasting the info from zomg.wikia.com with some graphics/headers

Actually if you read the post right above yours, you'll see there will be opinionated looks based on his experience with rings.

Also can u don8 plz
Legend
Kiss in Digital

Lets not mention the hive! There are certain rings that make that place a whole lot easier.
Fair enough to leave that a "learn on your own" thing, considering it's another game in a sense.

But. Mind PMing me? :B

Atriz: Sounds good. Already wish I had this when I was starting out. xD heart
Schweetness. Another fine guide to go with Makata, Bria, and every other great zOMGWTFAQer out there. 8D

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Myrrdin

I plan on helping out the users of Gaia, and nothing more.

Way to be a winner. 8D~

Heroic Warrior

Atriz is there anything we can do to help?

Nothing Yet's Partner

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Legend

I agree, I love testing out things. And I love Legend. I wish we could PVP each other Legend. O_O
Nio Love
Legend

I agree, I love testing out things. And I love Legend. I wish we could PVP each other Legend. O_O
My money's on you. *sore from being smooshed* xD

Also, I'm down for testing/input.
Nio Love
Legend

if i can ill help out too

Heroic Warrior

Nio Love
Legend

That would be awesome! xd

I already know what ring I would use first to start off every battle. wink

Have you started on those goof ball badges? Oh man... that game pisses me off! stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff