Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Damn... all I wanted to know is what Ranged weapons and AOE weapon you thought were the best? Those were the only comparisons you left blank.
THis is good, But I think it could be better....but its srill awesome.
So can someone tell me why my rings are showing up with question marks. I just completed the two quests from Elizabeth in Barton Town and got two new rings. Hack and Teflon Spray.. do I have to activate them or something?

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
onefinalwish
So can someone tell me why my rings are showing up with question marks. I just completed the two quests from Elizabeth in Barton Town and got two new rings. Hack and Teflon Spray.. do I have to activate them or something?
It's a glitch. Just reload the game.
Valheita
onefinalwish
It's a glitch. Just reload the game.

thanks!
Is there something special that you have to do to get out of Barton Town? Level wise?

Dapper Phantom

Is there any reason you necro'd this? There are more active (less closed) help threads out there.
And to get out of Barton, go out the south gate. You can do this at any CL.
To get to the other gates, you have to come into Barton from the outside through them. Then the guards will let you through the other way.
Horntastic
Is there any reason you necro'd this? There are more active (less closed) help threads out there.
And to get out of Barton, go out the south gate. You can do this at any CL.
To get to the other gates, you have to come into Barton from the outside through them. Then the guards will let you through the other way.

Because it's a help thread? I didn't see the point in making a brand new thread to answer a simple question.
That's not quite what I was getting at.. but I got the answer to my question. Thanks anyway.

Intellectual Fatcat

Wow, thanks!
I've been upgrading my Rock Armor like crazy.
Now I feel kinda stupid.

Magic Egg

10,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
sorry, but how i upgrade my rings? thanks.
GEraser
THis is good, But I think it could be better....but its srill awesome.

Well we could all talk about all the errors in your spelling, like, srill and THis. But we aren't!

8,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
any other quick and easy to understand threads like this? this thread is sadly dead :c
XD

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sorry guys! I'm considering getting back into zOMG, in which case I'll likely bring this back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff